sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100) sydneyrozlyn is not very well liked. (-100)

Creepy gym experiences?

Every time i go to the gym there always seems to be at least one creepy man in there. Today for example, i was in the cardio room and in comes a huge black dude in a complete sweat suit. He gets on the elliptical and starts going at it, like literally grunting and heaving. I look over at him to find him like staring at me while im on another machine.. Sometimes i really wish I had a private gym. What are some other experiences you guys have had?

1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One time i was in the gym and this old man was constantly staring and following me. I started to get weirded out and stared at him for a second and he quickly looked away. Got near the end of my workout and was doing some Bench, and i could just feel his eyes on me. I got up and asked him if he needed something and he said no. He stopped staring at me because i said it a bit too loud and everyone in the gym was staring at him lol

I think he has stared at more people before or what not

I like barney, no homo. Stoofman's Avatar
    Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stoofman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1ntensityrules View Post
    One time i was in the gym and this old man was constantly staring and following me. I started to get weirded out and stared at him for a second and he quickly looked away. Got near the end of my workout and was doing some Bench, and i could just feel his eyes on me. I got up and asked him if he needed something and he said no. He stopped staring at me because i said it a bit too loud and everyone in the gym was staring at him lol

I think he has stared at more people before or what not
    he was mirin, obviously

1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1ntensityrules is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stoofman View Post
    he was mirin, obviously
    Too long man like 45 min straight of staring and he has done it before. Messed my workout up

NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000) NZDarren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Getting changed before working out and in the locker room see old man wrinkly penis, happens a lot and its hard to get the image out of your mind.

Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beny10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    An old man tried flirting with my buddy while taking a sauna at da gym

srs

ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Naked old men enjoy striking up convos with me while I'm at my locker. I just say **** off and walk out.
    "The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot."

For personal coaching in diet, training and supplements PM me or check out my ******** page: www.********.com/2strongvon

Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kstag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Funny you mention that OP because every time i go to the gym there always seems to be at least one creepy man in there. Today for example, i was in the cardio room and in comes a huge black dude in a complete sweat suit. He gets on the elliptical and starts going at it, like literally grunting and heaving. I look over at him to find him like staring at me while im on another machine.. Sometimes i really wish I had a private gym. What are some other experiences you guys have had?

C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50) C0nor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Goes into change room" naked old man turns and looks you... :S

Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is all about naked old men...

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sydneyrozlyn View Post
    Every time i go to the gym there always seems to be at least one creepy man in there. Today for example, i was in the cardio room and in comes a huge black dude in a complete sweat suit. He gets on the elliptical and starts going at it, like literally grunting and heaving. I look over at him to find him like staring at me while im on another machine.. Sometimes i really wish I had a private gym. What are some other experiences you guys have had?

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I go really deep with my squats and this one dude was just watching me every single rep for five sets then followed me upstairs to do some lunges >.>
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    theres some ugly lady in my gym thats always singing out loud and shes the only woman here.
    im sure shes been passed around couple of these guys literally thinks shes doing zumba in the weight rack... its like shes always horny but her uglyness is enough to stay away

sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sickkunt69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interesting day at the gym, today was my rest day since I do PHAT so I went to the gym to sit in the sauna and swim laps, well first I see a old man shaving completely naked checking himself out in the mirror. Then i'm sitting in the sauna and some skinny fat kid comes in blasting the song "Birthday Song" and every time the part where it says all I want for my birthday is a big bootied hoe he sang along as loud as he could. Thought one old man was going to rage on him but didn't lols very interesting day.

Gettin' Up There m4a1steaksauce's Avatar
    m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's this retarded kid that does physical therapy here.. He had a tumor and 2 strokes apparently. He is 42 but looks 20.. So he's naked as me and my friend walk in and we are talking and hes like "hey guys... how old do you think i am?" my buddy was like uh... 20? "he's like nope im 42 i had 2 strokes" and we are like wtflololol. Then he's like "yeah i had a tumor too the doctor dropped it on my pitutuary gland.." we are like ah man (as hes naked still). Then he's like "yeah i won the lottery 20,000 dollars i almost fell on the floor and had a heart attack right there.. yeah i almost had a heart attack fell on the floor" by that time me and my friend were trying to hold in laughter, not to be a dick.. But damn.. then he goes up to my buddy and is like "hey will you help me put on my shirt i had 2 strokes"... so he did LOL then he told us again how he won the lottery and had a heart attack right there on the floor... it was so awkward. probably not a funny story to tell but hilarious if you were there.

Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some short black dude walking around talking to everyone and freestyle rapping. He wasn't even lifting, he got in about 3 sets of chinups in an hour lol.
    Success is found in the garden of failure

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Old guy kept talking to me, claimed to be a teenagers counselor, etc. Talked to me for like 15-20 minutes and would keep going on and on. Bugged me everytime I went there. Later found out he was talking to other guys my age range. One guy, named Jimmy, was 19 and he was telling me how this old guy told him he was a bus driver. Wtf. Then a few days later, old guy askes me to go out to lunch with him. I told Jimmy that, and Jimmy said the old guy asked him out to dinner. I told a few of the bigger guys that I associate with. He left the gym as soon as we spread the word around.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in the locker room the other day mid change and i hear " HELLO!" behind me turn around to a young girl. her dad had taken her into the locker room because he didn't want her in the gym alone but she had entered first without his hands over her eyes. that wins creepiest for me.

banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    V-plate (literally just a big vibrating circle piece of chit) + obese folk = jiggles fer dayz

It's right next to the leg machines.... no escape
    My log, take a look, a little motivation would go a long way! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149335623&p=972818283#post972818283

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets" - Arnie

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's some weird ass 40ish year old dude, completely white. He has a dark brown/black afro (almost looks fake), he wears teal colored shirts/shorts, and has this weird ass eyebrow twitch when he talks (almost like he's nervous and raises his eyebrows every half second). He complimented my calves once, saying that he wished he had calves like mine. I'm thinking, ****.. this weird ass Jerry Sandusky with a whopping Jew-fro has a thing for me. Time to get a new gym.

D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    People stare at me
    My log brah come at me:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151786203

Kevin Levrone is the best ever full blown baby