Going Ape Shyte Helps MightyKingOdin's Avatar
    MightyKingOdin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyKingOdin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In Need Of A Little Therapy Me Thinks

Here we have an assortment of folk looking for the miracle formula … to enhance their training sessions, build impressive bodies … all so that they can strut their stuff.

I was one of them.

Yet, most of the supplements tried out are all experimental … with no side effect listed … and are taken without a second thought.

Have we lost our friggin minds?

Are we that desperate to obtain these dream bodies, that we’ll open ourselves up to all kinds of possible toxins?

Personally, I too have tried out various creatine and nitric oxide mixes, glutamine, whey protein shakes and such and if I’m truthful, none of them did anything to enhance my progress.

Some gave me the shakes, some gave my diarrhea and mostly I found myself out of pocket without any of the promises made regarding gains .. etc.

I am yet to find a supplement that delivers as promised … it’s all a crock … and I’m tired of it. A money making racket!!

Now I eat clean, take a good multivitamin, train as hard and at as high an intensity as I can. My health secured. Zero chance of mutating into anything odd later in my life.
    Love the Pain - Love the Gain.

Going Ape Shyte at every session does it for me.

Snake Oil Salesmen have and will always entice the gullible with their wares.

Beware, for the cost of your ignorance may be too much for you to bear.

jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MightyKingOdin View Post
    Here we have an assortment of folk looking for the miracle formula … to enhance their training sessions, build impressive bodies … all so that they can strut their stuff.

I was one of them.

Yet, most of the supplements tried out are all experimental … with no side effect listed … and are taken without a second thought.

Are we that desperate to obtain these dream bodies, that we’ll open ourselves up to all kinds of possible toxins?

Personally, I too have tried out various creatine and nitric oxide mixes, glutamine, whey protein shakes and such and if I’m truthful, none of them did anything to enhance my progress.

Some gave me the shakes, some gave my diarrhea and mostly I found myself out of pocket without any of the promises made regarding gains .. etc.

I am yet to find a supplement that delivers as promised … it’s all a crock … and I’m tired of it. A money making racket!!

Now I eat clean, take a good multivitamin, train as hard and at as high an intensity as I can. My health secured. Zero chance of mutating into anything odd later in my life.
    I think the same. It really is frustrating when you understand how this industrie works

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I was one of them.

"Eat clean, take a good multivitamin"
    Let me stop you right there.

Unless you, eat only organic foods, and NOTHING ELSE. Or raise your own animals and slaughter them. You're not eating 100% clean.

A good multivitamin.. well multivitamins are considered a supplement. If your diet is as good as you claim. You shouldn't need it.
    While you have no clue how much of the vitamins to supplement yourself. You blindly take a multi. Because you feel it will help you?. Make you healthy??

If your whole plan was to come on here preaching to everyone to stop taking supplements.
    Your words are falling on deaf ears.

We take them. And they work.

I don't blindly take anything. I research every ingredient in the supplements I take.

I think someone needs a happy pill.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn you creatine and protein for not giving me muscles!

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ron, there's only room for one Norse-themed user name.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm real sucker for a good placebo effect.

jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jief has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    "Eat clean, take a good multivitamin"
    Let me stop you right there.

Unless you, eat only organic foods, and NOTHING ELSE. Or raise your own animals and slaughter them. You're not eating 100% clean.

A good multivitamin.. well multivitamins are considered a supplement. If your diet is as good as you claim. You shouldn't need it.
    While you have no clue how much of the vitamins to supplement yourself. You blindly take a multi. Because you feel it will help you?. Make you healthy??

If your whole plan was to come on here preaching to everyone to stop taking supplements.
    Your words are falling on deaf ears.

We take them. And they work.

I don't blindly take anything. I research every ingredient in the supplements I take.

I think someone needs a happy pill.
    what a worthless post. OP was not even arguing with anybody he was just sharing is point of view about supplements. I dont understand why you feel so defensive about his post.

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jief View Post
    what a worthless post. OP was not even arguing with anybody he was just sharing is point of view about supplements. I dont understand why you feel so defensive about his post.
    I feel like you didn't read the OPs post. Nor mine.
    Or maybe you're just blind to what is being discussed.

He is implying supplements do not work.
    Supplements are a part of bodybuilding.
    why join a bodybuilding forum, to bash supplements?.

Defensive?. No.
    His post just doesn't make sense. And he contridicts himself.

Nuff said.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Defensive?. No.

Nuff said.
    Yea

MightyKingOdin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MightyKingOdin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Defensive?. No.

Nuff said.
    Well ... well ... well ... I seem to have hit a nerve.

You’re getting all hot under the collar because of what exactly … is it per chance the amount of monies you’ve thrown away on useless supps

or have you suddenly discovered that you’ve been lied to and now your pissed at me because I dare to give my opinion about my personal experiences with supps?

You've probably put all your hope into the miracle pill and after awhile you saw no noticeable change, so you go onto the next big thing that makes extravagant claims, promising yo a n aaeweome body.

Sadly that too falls short … but hey … there’s always something else to try ... right?? A little more cash and voila you supposedly on your way to fame and fortune ... right??

It’s never ending.

Why is that?

You I'm afraid have been duped by the "infamous" snakeoil salesman. He's been doing it to us folk for a long time and he'll keep on doing it to the likes of you for many more eons.

There’s a massif difference between a registered multivitamin and the concoctions you’re shoving down your throat. I think you know that so don't be coy with me.

Instead of becoming so emotionally defensive about these useless substances perhaps you shoul go hardcore and start injecting yourself with super juice.

If that’s what blows your skirt up … good luck with that.

As for me … I’ll continue down the road I’m currently on and save myself a shyte load of money, which I can use to buy my multivitamin supplement.

Originally Posted by jief View Post
    Thanks jief ... he is rather sensitive about it ... touched a raw nerve it seems ... no matter ... he's convinced himself the snakeoil he's taking works ... so let him continue in his delusional state.

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks jief ... he is rather sensitive about it ... touched a raw nerve it seems ... no matter ... he's convinced himself the snakeoil he's taking works ... so let him continue in his delusional state.
    Snake oil is the OG fish oil.

The snake burps are the worst.