fergzzc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

IF Didn't work for me!

Well guys like the title says...

Intermittent Fasting didn't work for me.. Why? I really don't know.

My window started at 2pm and ended at 8:30 pm and my workout was from 6 to 8:00 pm. I am eating clean, chicken breast, veggies, brown rice, egg whites, tunas but in just 2 meals and im stucked I really don't know why.

Maybe I should eat 6 meals daily? 3 "strong" foods and 3 snacks? watcha think about that idea?

I really don't know what to do.. I don't know if I'm stuck becuase of hitting the GYM cuz I was making Insanity like 1 month ago but I still do cardio at gym everyday.

Please let me know what I shall do.

Thanks!

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your weight isnt changing, you are eating too many calories; calories are all that matter.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do not care for IF, it works, I just get too hungary before lunch without breakfast. It does work for a lot of people, but it is not for everyone.

Eat less, move more.

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did you..... forget to count calories?
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fergzzc View Post
    Intermittent Fasting didn't work for me.. Why? I really don't know.
    Because you probably ate whatever the fukc you wanted and didn't monitor your calories whatsoever. This is why IF (and "diets" in general) is stupid for most people; they simply don't understand it and are looking for a miracle diet.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IF is a convenience for most of us. It's not a magic trick that will allow you to eat over maintenance and lose weight.

Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    Because you probably ate whatever the fukc you wanted and didn't monitor your calories whatsoever. This is why IF (and "diets" in general) is stupid for most people; they simply don't understand it and are looking for a miracle diet.
    No mate I'm not looking for a "miracle diet" I already lost 17kg in about 5 month I know I've been slow but well...

About counting calories I really dont know how much weight a chicken breast is I dont have a kitcken scale

But anyways I always eat tuna and veggies.. I know that a tuna for dinner is really awesome and most of my dinners are tunas and most of my 2 pm meals are chicken breast

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The point we are trying to make and you are completely missing is that you can gain fat on tuna, veggies, and chicken breast if they result in a caloric surplus....

monster444 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No mate I'm not looking for a "miracle diet" I already lost 17kg in about 5 month I know I've been slow but well...

About counting calories I really dont know how much weight a chicken breast is I dont have a kitcken scale

But anyways I always eat tuna and veggies.. I know that a tuna for dinner is really awesome and most of my dinners are tunas and most of my 2 pm meals are chicken breast

Working out during fasting period yield best results. Take bcaa prior workout and maybe drink more coffee

Well I drink coffee, In the mornings and before workout like 20 min before

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you are EATING TOO MUCH. If you are too poor to afford a 25 dollar digital scale, you are too poor to afford food, period. No excuses.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Lol I'm not making excuses bro calm down.. No one said I was poor becuase I can't buy a digital scale I do actually but didn't thought I need to buy it.

And by the way I don't buy the food, My dad does

Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not sure if you are fking serious.. Count your calories and you will lose weight.

IF is not a diet, it's a lifestyle and change of the way you consume food. It didn't fail, you did.

dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10)

So dont use a scale to weigh your food.

Most food comes weighed already (ie chicken breast says on the package exactly how much it weighs)

So just buy your own food and now you know how much you ate

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    The point we are trying to make and you are completely missing is that you can gain fat on tuna, veggies, and chicken breast if they result in a caloric surplus....
    For most guys that have a 2500-3000 Maintenance calorie allotment, I don't think I could eat 3000 calories of chicken, tuna and veggies in one day if I tried.

I think my stomach would explode from that much food.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteveFromNY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat less calories than maintenance and you will lose weight no matter what "diet" you're on. I lost a lot of weight on IF, but I also counted calories. IF just made life a LOT easier since I go out with friends a lot and I was free to "binge" at dinner.
    2011:
    LBS: 210+ to 148
    BF%: 28+ to 11%

2015:
    LBS: 170 to 149
    BF%: 20 to 12.8%

Goal: 170LBS, 10%BF

starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) starstrukked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    OP you are EATING TOO MUCH. If you are too poor to afford a 25 dollar digital scale, you are too poor to afford food, period. No excuses.
    OP could easily go to walmart or bed bath and beyond and buy one of the old school non-digital scales, which are much cheaper.. but like peter griffin said, stay away from the beyond section

BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Don't try to track unless you can track. Buy a damn scale.

"I've been driving all night, how come I am still not in Detroit? How far have I driven? Not sure, my odometer is broken..."
    Nobody improves without trying. Period.

Listen to your wisdom as you gain it. Rarely are things lost forever. Change is usually always possible. Second chances sometimes reveal better results than first chances. Always look to believe that you can and will be better. You're not done until you give up.

(Bear= wife's nickname for me... Luna= my nickname for her)