WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you lose fat if you don't eat much food to begin with?

I've been working out and have made some nice gains but i also have a fair amount of fat around my stomach/waist specifically. Im about 78kg 15% body fat
    The thing is I have been gaining muscle/fat without eating much at all.. Ill admit i never really planned a good diet I just ate what i wanted and worked out.
    Id say per day I only ever get about 2000 calories max, even thats pushing it.
    Is my metabolism just really low? If i want to reduce my calories I literally have to eat twice a day.. since my current diet only consists of 3 meals.
    I don't want to keep bulking because all the fat is going to my waist!

ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctg7w6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just eat less.

Also, log all of your calories, perhaps you're eating more than you think.

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ctg7w6 View Post
    Just eat less.

Also, log all of your calories, perhaps you're eating more than you think.
    This.

I'd bet anything, your 2k calories a day is closer to 3k when it's all added up.

MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep close and strict track of your calorie intake with an app like myfitnesspal. Been using that and have lost about 9 pounds since beginning my cut a little under a month ago. I've learned it really just comes down to the mathematics of it all. Eat at a consistent deficit (and to ensure this you need to keep track of all calories) and the weight will begin to drop, period. Exercise and drink at least a gallon of water daily. At least that is what has been working for me so far.

olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10) olympicgs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went to around 1400-1600 calories per day with 3 small meals - though breakfast just two eggs, lunch was just 1 cup of greek yogurt, I was 190, hit 168 after 60 days of that with very little strength loss in the gym.