Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

~*~SAN Thanksgiving Giveaway Part #1 (+new product introduction!)~*~

Welcome to our Thanksgiving Giveaway!

In honor of the upcoming holiday season, we will be giving away 24 tubs of our newest product, 1 full tub daily for the rest of Nov, and all we ask is that you post up a review if chosen. Sound interesting? Curious about our newest product? Read on!

THE PRODUCT:

PEAK ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE FACTOR #1 - ALKALINE BUFFERING NEGATIVE IONS - MEET PHMODX

Okay you've heard about alkalizing but what does it mean to an athlete like you? Well, think about this—what is it that every athlete needs? Energy... Yes. Power... Yes again. Speed... Absolutely! Plus, you need a host of additional, critical skills.

None of these skills can occur optimally when the body is acidic. Why? An acidy body environment results in muscle fatigue. The muscles ability to utilize oxygen—flat out—trips and falls! In fact an acidic environment can cut into your body's capacity to train and perform exercise.

HERE'S WHY:

The human body is designed to maintain a very delicate pH balance in its fluids, tissues and systems. Take a look at elite athletes. Every biochemical reaction in their body is functioning at a high level. Their blood plasma and delicate fluid that surrounds the cells––are performing well and highly tuned and healthy. This takes place when the delicate acid-alkaline balance is upheld ––it’s a delicate range of 7.35 to 7.45 – which is also known as PH Neutral.

But wait. Trouble sets in. Stress, over training and the pressures of life mount up. You miss a meal, succumb to cravings, the job, the kids, traffic and you name it. Life happens and it triggers to a gradual acid burden on the body. It’s like trying to run in quick sand––the acidic pH of the body fluids start pulling you down and your system can’t keep up. You can see this taking place even with elite athletes in almost every sport, haven’t you?

So what’s the good news? Glad you asked. The body has a self-adjusting pH ‘thermostat’ that protects us… it’s like wearing…

…ALKALINE BODY ARMOR RADICAL PROTECTION

In fact, bicarbonate is one of the most effective acid buffers an athlete can use. Buffers are substances which are capable of stabilizing pH in the blood, body fluids and tissues. I-BCAA-MAX contains Chelated: calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium to stop acidity in its tracks…

Emerging research uncovered by SAN Researchers shows that enhanced athletic performance can be achieved with these buffers because warding off acidic build up, enhances your muscle’s ability to use oxygen and thus improving your training capacity.

The benefits of these buffers, known by its proprietary process called pHMODX, are currently only found in I-BCAA-MAX and which are most obvious in heavy anaerobic workouts like, strength training, Crossfit, MMA, sprinting, football, basketball and other endurance sports.

In fact, it took SAN scientists countless hours to work out something no company has been able to duplicate…. EVER. They maintained and stabilized negative Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) of post workout BCAAs coupled with MGG and key elemental cofactors to assure maximum cellular hydration and amino acid uptake.

That brings us to the next factor…

PEAK ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE FACTOR #2 - mTOR ACTIVATION (THE ANABOLIC TRIGGER)

Sounds like something out of a Cyborg movies, doesn’t it? I-BCAA-MAX is fueled with pH controlled instantized BCAA’s — formulated at a precise 4:1:1 ratio of the amino acids Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine for maximum pre and post training mTOR activation as well as to fully harness the benefits of the “anabolic window” in post training.

BCAAs are tied to muscle protein synthesis—especially leucine. Recent studies show that the post workout BCAA’s play the primary role in boosting muscle protein synthesis––otherwise known as anabolism. So post workout BCAAs- especially Leucine is in fact considered, anabolic.

Okay… let’s talk about this mTOR activation. mTOR Activation, plays a pivotal role in muscle protein synthesis and flips the switch that ultimately generates muscle growth. This occurs when athletes take a dose of I-BCAA-MAX during and after a workout.

These two factors alone make I-BCAA-MAX by SAN stand out. But just being a little more than the marketplace standard wouldn’t hold muster with SAN’s reputation as the company athletes turn to for outstanding results.

ADDITIONALLY:

SAN included a healthy dose of MGG (Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine Chelate) in I-BCAA-MAX. This new Glutamine compound was designed for maximum Glutamine and Magnesium absorption. MGG research conducted on endurance athletes showed reduced lactic acid build up–– thus enhancing workout capacity and reducing DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). L-Glutamine in its free form is also well documented to support immunity via the intestinal lumen.

Rounding out the formula, I-BCAA-MAX is fortified with patented Zinc for supporting natural testosterone production. Plus, there’s Calcium and Manganese Chelates (TRAACS®) for bone & ligament support. The pharmaceutical-grade amino acid chelates used in I-BCAA-MAX provide complete organic mineral nutrition, giving you greater absorption of the minerals and the best biological advantage. SAN’s custom I-BCAA-MAX formulation is instantized meaning, it instantly dissolves in water leaving no grit or unsightly particles.
    SAN i-BCAA MAX is available now in the bb.com store!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/i-bcaa-max.html

THE PROMO:

Each week we will pose a question, and every day we will choose the winner of a full tub of i-BCAA MAX based on their answer. This weeks question is:

What was your first experience with SAN?

Including pics and as much detail as possible increases your chances of being chosen!

Must be a US resident.
    Must be 18 or over.
    Must start use immediately upon receipt.
    MUST POST A FORUM AND STORE REVIEW WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF USE, AND UPDATE THE FORUM REVIEW THREAD UPON FINISHING THE PRODUCT

This weeks promo will end in the evening on Weds the 14th. Let's get to it!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great promo. This is a great looking BCAA product, which I love for fasted workouts.
    This review of Fierce Domination was my first experience with SAN products: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...rce+domination

If selected, I agree to all terms and conditions above.
    RIP in Peace

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My first experience with SAN was the old Tight. One of the first fat burners I ever took. Freaking loved it. I was a complete noob, if my diet was better I would have gotten leaner. Even with a somewhat crappy diet I still got leaner.

Now there is a big time difference in these pictures from years back, but I Tight helped me lose the weight

Before February 07

After 1 September 07

After 2 November 08

Tight was used more so between the after pics

wow looking back how fat I was...then how small I was lol
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    24 FULL TUBS of product going out folks!!! Hop on board this train
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Never had a SAN experience yet, but would sure love to have the chance!!!
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by browguy808 View Post
    Stay tuned for the following weeks, you'll have the opportunity.

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Stay tuned for the following weeks, you'll have the opportunity.
    Will do brah......that opportunity would be amazing!
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would jump on this but I am coming down with the flu. 103 temp right now and it's only day one. Good luck to those who apply
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000) polgas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SAN V-12 I think. It was the first supplement I ever bought back in early to mid 2000-10. I didn't know crap about nutrition and supplements then (I drank it together with Seagram's ginger ale ). Didn't notice any gains, but this was due to me having a crappy diet and being a 1 pack+/day cigarette smoker during that time. I think the only reason I bought it was because SAN's website looked really good compared to other websites, very professional looking. Come to think of it, it still does look a lot better than other websites lol. I used it again back in early 2011, and it was the shiznit!! Tasted pretty good too, even without the ginger ale.
    Last edited by polgas; 11-07-2012 at 06:59 PM.

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    INFUSION

Actually it was the first protein I ever ordered off BB.com. Dont ask why I know this.. but I also know the first CD I ever bought (Will Smith - Big Willie Style).

I bought it because of PU12 (Pure Energy)'s photoshopped pic of an angle flying around a tub of infusion.

-C
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hell, I don't even have to make something up for this thread.. I'll just post a copy of what I posted in a thread a couple days ago..

"1st sample of fierce = meh, what's all the fuss about.

2nd sample of fierce = meh, pretty good workout I guess.

3rd sample of fierce = hey, I've actually been having some good workouts with this here fierce

4th sample of fierce used for workout last night = me right now googling and searching good traderz thread for fierce on discount like a crack slooot chasing a nickel bag."

That tub of Fierce is on its way now..

Also am stealing a my wifes raw fusion constantly.. And did a review on it already.. Loved it..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9092853&page=1
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to try this new product. Ive gotten a sample of fierce domination in the past and there is now 2 tubs sitting in my cupboard! All your products are top notch.

Cheers,
    Steve
    "get your mouth guard out cause I am going in deeeep and dry"
    -400lb Gorilla

MFC

manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manstr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Each week we will pose a question, and every day we will choose the winner of a full tub of i-BCAA MAX based on their answer. This weeks question is:

Including pics and as much detail as possible increases your chances of being chosen!

Must be a US resident.
    Must be 18 or over.
    Must start use immediately upon receipt.
    MUST POST A FORUM AND STORE REVIEW WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF USE, AND UPDATE THE FORUM REVIEW THREAD UPON FINISHING THE PRODUCT

This weeks promo will end in the evening on Weds the 14th. Let's get to it!

My first experience was looking at the sweet profile of I-BCAA MAX

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always in on SAN promos. Been looking at I-BCAAs profile for a minute

My first SAN product were samples of Fierce/San Launch. Got hooked -then I took the plunge on the Cream Wafer Platinum Whey.

Big fan of SAN solely based on their non gimmick formulas...helpful reps...integrity.

My current stack

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wheres mah Launch Reloaded poisson?

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Post Coolstorybro TL;DR

My very first experience with SAN was FIERCE. There was a B2G1 sale way back in Nov/2011, and it was my first time looking for a preworkout to buy, and I had come across this deal. The value was awesome - 50 servings per tub, only one scoop needed per workout, for a total of 150 workouts, and the price was just under $70 shipped for the 3 tubs. Full daily dose of Creatine, Nitrates, 150 full workouts (which would last over half a year if taken every workout) all for only $70 -- less than $0.50 a day for pre-workout and Creatine needs covered?

I thought the deal was too good to be true, so I did some research looking for reviews, somewhat expecting the majority to be along the lines of "this product sucks!". But what I found was actually quite the opposite... reviews were stating awesome pumps, energy, endurance, strength - pretty much everything you could hope for in a pre-workout product, and many of these reviews were coming from highly respected veteran members of the forum. Still though, I wanted to try it out for myself before committing to 3 full tubs/ 150 servings of a product that I had never once tried - so I contacted the rep, poison , and asked if he had samples.

He was happy to help and asked for my shipping info so he could send out a envelope with some samples to try, but said it may take a little while for them to get to me, since he was rather busy with work at the time, if I remember correctly. I really didn't want to end up missing out on this incredible deal, and many people seemed to love the product, so I decided to bite the bullet and ordered the B2G1 on SAN Fierce. It showed up a few days later and I ripped open the package like a little boy on Christmas day, and immediately took my first scoop for my workout that day.

I ended up having an incredible workout that day - everything stated in the reviews came true for me as well, and I was incredibly relieved that I had jumped on the deal. The workouts only continued to get better as well. A few days later, the package from poison showed up, which was CRAMMED FULL of Fierce and Launch 4350 samples. I hadn't heard much about Launch, so I tried that out first and loved the energy and focus from that as well. SAN was quickly becoming one of my favorite supplement companies, because the products were quality and worked excellent, and the reps were generous and helpful, and seemingly cool people.

Since then I have always had SAN in my supp stash in one way or another. ALCAR 750 is a staple for me - love stacking 2 caps with a pre-workout for the acute focus effects it provides. Meta-Force is also in there, have both flavors and enjoy them both, and always recommend them whenever I get a chance since the value there is unbeatable for protein. And the new Fierce Domination is easily a favorite pre-workout of mine, the profile is top notch, and it tastes delicious. I'm on my second tub and love it.

Screenshot of my Nov. 2011 SAN Fierce B2G1 order from BB.com...

Definitely curious in the new i-BCAA MAX. It's been near the top of my list of new things I want to try, and have heard some very good initial feedback on it so far from opinions I trust.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^ My first experience mirrors yours.

The b2g1 deal caught my eye, requested samples (Canadian unfortunately), bought anyways, was happy.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    ^^^ My first experience mirrors yours.

The b2g1 deal caught my eye, requested samples (Canadian unfortunately), bought anyways, was happy.
    Nice! Yeah I was really happy I jumped on the deal
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Nice! Yeah I was really happy I jumped on the deal
    Same here, still have half a bottle lying around.

Big gamble that really paid off, it also introduced me to the rest of the SAN line.

Which brings me back to this question, wheres may Launch Reloaded poisson?

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First dibs of SAN were some Watermelon and Orange Launch samples.

Having used several tubs of FXT up to the point (sometime last year), using a supp for a study cram sesh just for nothing other than a psyche boost was all I was after; but the Orange Launch was much more than expected -- much much more. I had gotten to where FXT hardly affected me, so I was interested in seeing if something else could fill the void, and Launch did just that + orange tangarade flaoring that was on poinnnntt.

Will attempt to find some pics on one of my two phones (old phone/new phone) and see if I can quote/update this later, running on E right now (empty, no druggie).

Great promo idea fellas

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    bought san fierce dom loved dat dere pump. No more info needs to be said.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

back in 2009 i got some sample packs of LAUNCH 4350 from SAN. at the time i wasnt much of a Pre-wo user, id just pop a caffiene tab occasionally if i felt the need. i will NEVER forget the first time i tried the 4350...to this day i have never had a Pre hit me as hard as that did. i remember reading the instructions and it saying how it was 'Extremely Powerful' and that it was the 'Psychoactive Pre-WO Phenom'.....yeah rite. anyways, i took the full serving of Orange Tang and 15 minutes later the chit hit the fan!

i had never tried anything containing DMAA before and the overall effects were amazing. focus and energy went thru the roof and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. i literally felt like i had been drugged with something far too powerful to be legal...i was totally and completely.....

and had the best workout of my life...or at least i thought i did.

ive taken 4350 many times since then and it always delivers.....but never anything approaching that first, memorable experience. in fact i heres a few of the original sample packs that i dug up to show you. im saving them for a rainy day...hehehe

damn....RIP Geranium, RIP

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The first one I tried was Infusion.

Mind blowing taste

And a very good product overall. I'd highly recommend it.

Here's a link to my most recent review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149419633
    Would love to try I-BCAA-MAX and give you an honest review
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome responses in here guys! Keep em comin!

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I received some samples of fierce and loved it but the ran out and them bought the new fierce and loved it thats the only supplement I've got from san but was very satisfied and this product also introduced me to creatine I read it on the back and looked it up and ever since then I been taking creatine everyday TRUE STORY

Great stuff so far! And btw, lots of Infusion love, so:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post975061333

It's on sale.

Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    Same here, still have half a bottle lying around.

Big gamble that really paid off, it also introduced me to the rest of the SAN line.

Which brings me back to this question, wheres may Launch Reloaded poisson?
    If I tell ya, I'd have to kill ya. Like I've randomly mentioned, SAN wants to get it right, and it won't be released until it is. So in the meantime we'll dazzle you with shiny new bcaa product.

mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000) mgering1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by browguy808 View Post
    same with me

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    If I tell ya, I'd have to kill ya. Like I've randomly mentioned, SAN wants to get it right, and it won't be released until it is. So in the meantime we'll dazzle you with shiny new bcaa product.
    Bring it, gramps!

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    24 full tubs, awesome work SAN.