Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'7", 161 lbs
    NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit NeoRinTinTin's BodySpace

Shoes For Boxing on Grass?

Me and my friends like to exert our male dominance from time to time by assaulting each others faces. Also to test our strength and conditioning, I guess.

What would be the best type of shoe to wear to box on grass? I have a pair of wrestling shoes, running shoes, and lifting shoes.

Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Tex236's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NeoRinTinTin View Post
    Me and my friends like to exert our male dominance from time to time by assaulting each others faces. Also to test our strength and conditioning, I guess.

What would be the best type of shoe to wear to box on grass? I have a pair of wrestling shoes, running shoes, and lifting shoes.
    Takes me back to my old days, we use to bet money in the backyard and slug it out...To answer your question tho you should just box on pavement or in a driveway, with the proper safety gear that is, when boxing in grass it makes it uneven cas if one guy is off balance and slips a injury could occur, possible a bad one..Just get the right gear and box where your have no trip and slip hazards, I won't be a douche and say its unsafe cas I had tons of fun when we did it, just get the gear and box safe where you have no hazards, or get in a gym

Stats: 5'7", 161 lbs
    NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoRinTinTin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit NeoRinTinTin's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Tex236 View Post
    Takes me back to my old days, we use to bet money in the backyard and slug it out...To answer your question tho you should just box on pavement or in a driveway, with the proper safety gear that is, when boxing in grass it makes it uneven cas if one guy is off balance and slips a injury could occur, possible a bad one..Just get the right gear and box where your have no trip and slip hazards, I won't be a douche and say its unsafe cas I had tons of fun when we did it, just get the gear and box safe where you have no hazards, or get in a gym
    The reason why we don't box on pavement is because we get a lot of knockdowns and the thought of slamming your head against solid earth like that is too unsettling. We used to use martial arts helmets, but they kept popping off with strong hooks and haymakers so we eventually opted out and because 16 oz gloves don't particularly hurt. We did keep using wraps and mouth guards at least.

Slipping on grass is a rare issue, but an issue all the same. We have more sprained egos than sprained ankles though.

Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tex236 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Tex236's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NeoRinTinTin View Post
    The reason why we don't box on pavement is because we get a lot of knockdowns and the thought of slamming your head against solid earth like that is too unsettling. We used to use martial arts helmets, but they kept popping off with strong hooks and haymakers so we eventually opted out and because 16 oz gloves don't particularly hurt. We did keep using wraps and mouth guards at least.

Slipping on grass is a rare issue, but an issue all the same. We have more sprained egos than sprained ankles though.
    Um boxing headgear doesn't come off e3asy trust me we use it every day in the gym, and have seen amateur boxers get ko with it on and not come off..Since you wanna be in grass just wear cleets..Post acjieved