Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Analysis paralysis Lifting N Tx's Avatar
    Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SexyBack View Post
    The people at work are overweight, so in their eyes, I look fabulous to them. Hearing I look fine, that I don't need to diet or workout makes me think I don't have to be so strict. I need someone to be there for me who understands what I want, and understand what it feels like when I feel guilty for over indulging, or missing the gym or not reaching my goals. Someone who will cheer me on and say great job instead of asking why I'm trying to lose MORE weight. I know I have people on here, but I still need that person to person relationship with someone I see to help.
    I get really tired of others' comments now that I've gotten down to sub-6% BF (at least per Jackson Pollack caliper formula). When I hear from some tub of lard that I look skinny I'm tempted to say "Well, I can bench press 100lbs more than I weigh, and you probably couldn't bench 100lbs less than you weigh to save your life. So what does that make you?"

One tends to think of support from one's SO, but sometimes that's perceived as pressure, and doesn't help.

I am not happy with my current weight and body. I want to be more lean and athletic looking, therefore I need to lose more fat and likely put on a lot more muscle. I just need to get in the mindset and do it!
    It does ultimately come back to you. For me, I've always been one to go for my goals regardless of what others say. But I know that social support is really helpful for a lot of people, and I hope you find more of it.
    Internet Weightlifting Expert.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1759931

"Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time." - Mark Rippetoe

Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you have any friends at the gym who have similar goals? Surrounding yourself with positive people and like you said people who will cheer you on are essential! If the people at work really bug up about their opinions voice your feelings to them, if they care they will change how they act towards you and your goals!
    Ryan Rogerson

Dymatize Nutrition Regional Sales Manager

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey!

#Subbed! My wife joined a gym recently and I'll be tagging along with. I've been mostly doing maintenance and rehab (recovering from 2 major injuries) work but I'm ready to start building again. Good luck and I look forward to checking in!
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051

Eats cheese for muscle SexyBack's Avatar
    SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy I suck!!!!! Ok I need to get back in to posting or I will never get where I need to be.

Having motivation issues with the gym so trying some new approaches. Having someone teach me kettlebells so I can incorporate those with me weights. Also started running outside. Going to do a 5k in a couple I'd months. I Like trying to beat my last run time it's a good drive. I also might attend TRX classes but a little scared. Same as kettlebells, as it's a new way to train for me. Never trained with weights for cardiovascular before. But I think these new training ideas will keep me challenges and excited. Now just need to clean up diet!!!!

Monday 5/6
    chest
    Bench: 85lb
    Incline fly: 25lbs
    Incline DB bench: 25lbs

Cardio: 5.6km in 41:25. Had to stop twice for cramps in my side and ate a bug but still beat my time from yesterday by 29sec.

Tomorrow is my third KB lesson!
    'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak
    And when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give up
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
    And just pull that *** out of you and get motivation to not give up
    And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    ~Eminem

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149493633

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy I suck!!!!!
    Yes, yes, go on. More info needed
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Yes, yes, go on. More info needed
    Behave.

No kettlebells tonight. . Was sent home by my boss today with some stomach bug or reaction to something. So I rested all day and got bored so started thinking about diet. Now that I have some new training ideas to keep me excited I realized nothing is pushing me to eat clean all the time. Sure I want to lean down more but I often say I will start tomorrow, I will treat myself today. I don't have any firm goals or timelines to meet so there is no push. When I had trainers in the past that helped but my last trainer was quite expensive for what I got out of it. So I need to figure this out. Need something to push me to watch my diet enough so I see progress but still enjoy some things from time to time.
    And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    ~Eminem

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're back!

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    You're back!
    First off, you are making amazing progress! Second, I'm going to try! Need something to motivate me. Maybe I will take pics this weekend.
    ~Eminem

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad to see you're back in your journal again April! I found it motivating when I was posting in here regularly, getting feedback and comments on what I'm doing/not doing and just the social aspect... try it We'll try to keep up!!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Glad to see you're back in your journal again April! I found it motivating when I was posting in here regularly, getting feedback and comments on what I'm doing/not doing and just the social aspect... try it We'll try to keep up!!
    Thanks Karina! I need someone to push me since in not pushing myself! Grrr

[b]Wednesday -back
    BB rows : 85lb
    DB pullovers: 30lb
    Lat pulldowns: 4 plates (unsure of weight, machine is weird and doesn't increase in the same increments)
    Ball crunches
    Leg raises on bench
    Ball roll out to plank

Cardio: 35 mins with 10 sprints at 8.0 done in two 5 min sessions. Remaining was walking at 3.8 entire session at 8.0 incline except 8 mins walking at 15.0. Cardio session burned 279 cals. (need an easier way to type all that out!)

Food
    Seed cereal (chia, hemp hearts, buckwheat) with almond milk and brown sugar
    BLT on English muffin
    Rice cakes with pb and honey
    Fish and corn
    Chips
    Burger

I went to BBQ the burger tonight and the hose caught in fire and melted the knob!!!!!!
    ~Eminem

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you take a calcium supplement? And do go outside often in the summer? Almond milk has THE poorest choice of calcium and vit D sources in it, unless you make your own almond milk... So please don't figure that into your daily totals, especially being with your digestive issues.

Do you take a calcium supplement? And do go outside often in the summer? Almond milk has THE poorest choice of calcium and vit D sources in it, unless you make your own almond milk... So please don't figure that into your daily totals, especially being with your digestive issues.
    I don't take a calcium supplement anymore. Really slacking on vitamins and minerals lately. I was experiencing an upset stomach even if taken with food. I do take vit d in winter along with vit c Since I can't have dairy that's why I go for almond milk, not homemade. I guess I should get back on my vitamins and minerals eh?
    ~Eminem

Thursday - kettlebells
    OH press
    Sumo squat to high pull
    Goblet squat to curl
    Goblet squat to thruster
    Goblet squat-curl-thruster
    Around body
    Suit case DL
    Lunge pass under leg
    Check lunges
    Boot strappers
    One arm swings

It was very fun!!!!

Food
    Seed cereal and almond milk
    Rice cakes and pb and honey
    Fish and corn
    Shake with protein, oj, raspberries, chia
    Chicken and hummas pita
    ~Eminem

I don't take a calcium supplement anymore. Really slacking on vitamins and minerals lately. I was experiencing an upset stomach even if taken with food. I do take vit d in winter along with vit c Since I can't have dairy that's why I go for almond milk, not homemade. I guess I should get back on my vitamins and minerals eh?
    Well, a good multi with good sources is smart. I think being a woman, you should also supp with d3 and calcium citrate. Vit c at 2-3g daily in the winter is smart. Anything else is up to you.

New plans.

Saturday
    Took a TRX class today. First time and it was hard. My balance is not so great but it was fun! Burned 415 cals.

trying to come up with a new training plan with all my new learning. Here is what I have come up with.

Mon - upper push workout and 5k run
    Tues - legs
    Wed - 5k run
    Thurs - kettlebells full body
    Fri - upper pull workout and ss cardio
    Sat - 5k run
    Sun - TRX.

I'm just a little concerned that kbs give me inner thigh DOMS and with 3 runs a week I might have some poor recovery!
    ~Eminem

monday - push
    Bb flat bench : 85lb
    Bb incline bench : 65lb
    Incline dbflyes : 25lb
    One arm db triceps extension : 15lb
    Skull crushers :20lb plus bar
    Dips : bw

Cardio : treadmill 35 mins. 3.96 km

Foods
    Seed cereal and almond milk
    Protein shake with almond milk and almonds
    Salad with chicken, avocado, tomato and dairy free ranch dressing
    Spicy tuna wrap
    Protein shake with oj and raspberries
    Chicken dark meat and pasta
    ~Eminem

tuesday legs
    Squats : 105lb
    SLDL : 75lb
    Leg extension : 4 plates

Food
    Seed cereal with almond milk
    Rice cakes and pb
    Salad with chicken, tomato, avocado, dairy free ranch
    Spicy tuna wrap
    Fish and rice

wednesday kettlebells
    25 burpees
    20 swings
    20 burpees
    25 swings
    15 burpees
    30 swings
    10 burpees
    35 swings
    5 burpees
    40 swings
    23:48 for time

Food
    Seed cereal with almond milk
    Protein shake with almond milk, rice cake with pb
    Salad with chicken, tomato, avocado and dairy free ranch
    Spicy tuna wrap
    Protein shake with OJ and raspberries
    Spaghetti with ground chicken
    ~Eminem

Tuesdayback and bis
    Stiff arm pulldowns : 70lbs
    Cable curls: 50lbs
    Seated cable rows: 75lbs
    DB pullovers: 30lbs
    Assisted chins : -40lbs
    DB hammer curls: 15lbs *saw some forearm veins for the first time!

Cardio : 5.6km run 40:47 mins

Food
    Seed cereal and almond milk, honey
    Protein shake with almond milk
    Spicy tuna wrap
    Chicken, asparagus, olive oil

Wednesday legs and shoulders
    Leg press:280lbs *did 320lbs for a few reps!!!
    Front raises:15lbs
    Lateral raises: 10lbs
    Upright rows: 20lbs plus bar
    DB SLDL:30lbs
    Sumo square:35lbs
    Cable rear delta:17.5lbs
    Ab machine:65lbs
    Lying leg side raises

Food
    Same as tuesday except quinoa at dinner too
    ~Eminem

thursday chest and tris
    Incline DB bench:25lbs
    Incline flyes:15lbs
    Cable press:22.5lbs
    Lower cable flyes:17.5lbs
    Rope pushdowns:22.5lbs
    One arm tricep pulldowns:7.5lbs
    Ball crunches

Food
    Seed cereal, almond milk, honey
    Spicy tuna wrap
    Chicken and hummas pita
    ~Eminem

Sunday
    run - 5.6km : 39:55mins

Monday
    TRX class

Food
    Seed cereal with almond milk and honey
    Salad with chicken, avocado and dairy free ranch
    Spicy tuna wrap
    Cheeseless pizza slice
    Pork burger and homemade chips
    ~Eminem

April, I'm probably going to this, which isn't too far from you. My friends' band's info of the festival

http://www.soundofmusic.ca/bands/view/red-wanting-blue

TuesdayBack/Bis and Kettlebell Training
    Stiff Arm Lat Pulldowns: 70lb
    Cable Row: 70lb
    DB Pullovers: 30lb
    Assisted Pullups: 30lbs **PR**
    Cable Curls: 50lb
    DB Hammer Curls: 20lb

Kettlebells:
    Overhead Lunges
    Inch Worm
    Around the Body to hold
    Quad Hops
    2 hand swings

*Tried to learn cleans, not so easy!!! I kept curling the bell up....

Food
    Seed cereal with almond milk and honey
    Spicy tuna wrap
    Pork burger

Wednesday Legs/Shoulders
    Leg Press: 320lb
    SLDL: 85lb
    Sumo DL: 95lb
    Lying leg raises
    Upright Rows: 10lb plus bar
    DB Front Raises: 15lb
    DB Lateral Raises: 10lb
    Rear Delt Machine: 35lb
    Ab Machine: 60lb

Food
    Fiber with almond milk and honey
    Spicy tuna wrap
    Chips
    Turkey burger
    ~Eminem

April, I'm probably going to this, which isn't too far from you. My friends' band's info of the festival

http://www.soundofmusic.ca/bands/view/red-wanting-blue
    Don't drink too much Canadian Beer!
    ~Eminem

Don't drink too much Canadian Beer!
    Canaannanaduh sucks, so I will not support any beer other than De Du Ciel or Unibroue.

SundayChest/Triceps
    BB Bench: 85lbs
    Incline Flyes: 25lbs
    Decline DB Press: 20lbs
    KB Tricep Extensions: 25lbs
    Skull Crushers: 20lb + bar

Cardio: run - 3.4km in 23:03

*I don't track my food on the weekends. I really should.
    ~Eminem