Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Eats cheese for muscle SexyBack's Avatar
    SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile New Beginning, Different Outcome

Hello everyone!
    Some of you may remember me from before, but for those who do not know me, my name is April. I used to journal a lot around here but I took a break. I feel now it's time to come back to bb.com and start meeting new people and catch up with old friends.

I will start with some brief info about myself. I have been in and out of a gym since I was 19 and like everyone, had my own personal struggles as well as some health issues. I struggle with diet, motivation and energy, as I'm sure mostly everyone does. But I have a dream to get to the body I want and I enjoy weight lifting and challenging myself. In the past I have had digestive issues, energy issues and sleep issues. Those that know me know that I went through blood tests and sleep tests and heart tests and just a lot of tests that found nothing. I was in the normal range for which ever issue was being tested. About a year ago I decided to see a Naturopath in hopes they could find something to help. It came down to me being tested for food sensitivities and once I took out the foods I'm sensitive too, I started seeing improvements. I dropped 8lbs fast, and continued dropping for a total of 18lbs (before this, my weight was climbing, no matter what I did). My energy levels started improving, joint pain was gone (It got really bad right before I cut out foods, never experienced that before), the dark circles under my eyes lightened, my seasonal allergies were reduced, my digestion got a bit better(though I have other contributing factors on that as well), I just overall feel better. The most resent change I have noticed was from when I switched shifts at work. About 6 weeks ago I was moved from the afternoon shift (which I had been on for 4 years) to day shift. It was a rough start but now that I've gotten my sleep pattern down I'm actually feeling a little more better. I'm not saying I jump out of bed and am able to go run a marathon or anything, but compared to my past issues, it's a big improvement. And on this new shift, I'm actually getting LESS sleep!

Anyways, I wanted to start a fresh new journal, move forward in my life and try to stay positive and focused. My goal has never changed, I want to look the best, not to be average, to look athletic and feel great with my body. But since that's a quite vague area, I have been thinking of putting a huge goal on myself, and that is to compete in figure. My original time line for this was for Spring 2013. I may be far from this goal right now and I can tell you that I'm still struggling but I'm hoping this journal and getting back into tracking will help. Right now I'm working with an online trainer who provides me with monthly workouts, diet and support. She is great, and even through my struggles she is there for me answering all my questions and knows my diet restrictions and takes that all into account.

So, for those who follow me, welcome.
    'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak
    And when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give up
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
    And just pull that *** out of you and get motivation to not give up
    And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    ~Eminem

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149493633

SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I might as well get right in to it and post my workouts so far this week.
    The weights I will list will be the highest I used.

Monday
    DB Alternating Curl: 12x15lb each hand
    SS w/
    Overhead EZ Bar Extension: 10xBar + 5lb (no clue what the bar weighs)
    SS w/
    Incline DB Alternating Curl: 12x15lb each hand

Cable curl: 15x30lb
    SS w/
    Cable Side Extension: 15x15lb
    SS w/
    Cable Hammer Curl: 15x30lb

Cardio: 20 mins bike, 10 min treadmill with four 30sec sprints

Tuesday

Squats: 12x95

Mountain Climbers
    SS w/
    Jump Squats

Glute Raises: 10x45lb
    SS w/
    Ball Hamstring curl
    SS w/
    Step Ups: 10x15lb each hand

Leg Extensions: 12x55lb - toes pointed slightly outward

Burpees

Diet
    My foods are picked out for me, but I struggle always following the plan. Here is what I ate both days
    Shake with PB, PP, Almond milk, coconut oil
    rice cakes, PB, jam - shouldn't be having the jam
    Spinach salad with chicken and rasp vinegrette - so sick of this
    apple and pumpkin seeds
    Steak, mushrooms and mushroom soup - kind of like a stew
    BBQ Chip Peanuts - not on diet!
    Licorice - can't seem to stop eating this! so good!
    And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    ~Eminem

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I'm in. Good to see that you're back, April.

Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    I second this, glad to see you posting again! You know im in
    Ryan Rogerson

Dymatize Nutrition Regional Sales Manager

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad to have you back!!! How is your back?
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Harro

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ola!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Hey, thanks for being first

Originally Posted by Rog447 View Post
    I second this, glad to see you posting again! You know im in
    Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Glad to have you back!!! How is your back?
    It's doing well. Ever since you told me to use a ball instead of a roller, it's better. At the first feeling of pain or a stuck rib, I get the ball out. I also use it higher up on my traps to help alleviate headaches. I've also decided to go to the chiro every 3 weeks instead of 4.

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Harro
    Hey! Nice line under your name. haha

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Ola!
    Bonjour! Nice to see you Mo!

Thanks for stopping in everyone. I need all the support I can get.

Wednesday was a rest day. Diet was ok. Had Fish tacos for dinner, that are not on the plan. I'm sure the fish is good, but the mango salsa and corn tortillas were not. But they were so yummy.

Thursday

Seated Cable Rows - 10x70lb
    SS w/
    DB Rows - 10x25lb
    SS w/
    BB Rows - 15x55lb

Flat Bench Press - 12x25lb each hand
    SS w/
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns - 10x65lb
    SS w/
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns - 10x65lb

Stiff Arm Pulldowns - 15x40lb, 12x50lb, 10x60lb, 10x60lb

Cardio: 25 min tread mill w/ four 30sec sprints, remaining on 10% incline
    20 min Stationary Bike

Diet
    Same as above but Fish tacos again for dinner

My goal for the month of November was to drop 5lbs. Last week my weight did not change. This week I fear it won't either. I'm having some small issues with digestion right now and I don't know how to fix it unless I consume high amounts of fiber and that means more carbs so that's the issue I'm facing right now.
    ~Eminem

Analysis paralysis Lifting N Tx's Avatar
    Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting N Tx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm glad to see you back, April. Awesome that you found some answers to issues that you were having, and amazing what a difference the diet changes made for you.
    Internet Weightlifting Expert.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1759931

"Only people willing to work to the point of discomfort on a regular basis using effective means to produce that discomfort will actually look like they have been other-than-comfortable most of the time." - Mark Rippetoe

Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome that you're back on the forums! Good luck with the goals and I hope everything goes well
    Planted like a tree beside the river of truth.

NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey April. You and me both back on bb.com Who is your online trainer? Im glad things have been better for you!

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi April!! I'm so happy to see you journaling again. I've fallen out of the habit of getting on the boards regularly! But I look forward to following along =) So glad to hear you've sorted out some of the health problems you were having... that's so good!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Originally Posted by Lifting N Tx View Post
    I'm glad to see you back, April. Awesome that you found some answers to issues that you were having, and amazing what a difference the diet changes made for you.
    Hey thanks for stopping. I know you're busy! It was great hearing from u!
    ~Eminem

Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Awesome that you're back on the forums! Good luck with the goals and I hope everything goes well
    Thanks so much for the support
    ~Eminem

Originally Posted by NeverSettle15 View Post
    Hey April. You and me both back on bb.com Who is your online trainer? Im glad things have been better for you!
    Hey Jess! Thanks for stopping in! How's the weather out there?
    Here's a link to my trainers site.
    Efitonlinecoaching.com
    ~Eminem

Originally Posted by vanillabn View Post
    Hi April!! I'm so happy to see you journaling again. I've fallen out of the habit of getting on the boards regularly! But I look forward to following along =) So glad to hear you've sorted out some of the health problems you were having... that's so good!
    Hey Karina. Hope all is well. I miss you and all the girls. Thanks for stopping in!
    ~Eminem

Well that's annoying that I don't know how to multi quote with my iPod! Anyways sorry I've been gone for so long! Been a bit weird lately. A little work craziness, along with not feeling the best. I missed a lot of workouts but I'm still plugging along. I have 1 lb to go before the end of the week!

Also saw the chiro last week, usual adjusment but everytime I go in my ribs need work. They always seem to be stuck. I have scoliosis so it pulls them out of whack. If I train heavy on back day it's worse. So chiro has asked for ne to get xrays to see how bad it really is. So gotta find time to do that. She wants to see if we can figure out a way to make it better. Which is a good idea I think if I want to compete, so I'm not lopsided.
    Anyways, I promise to update some workouts and visit everyone this week!
    Muah!
    ~Eminem

NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeverSettle15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SexyBack View Post
    Well that's annoying that I don't know how to multi quote with my iPod! Anyways sorry I've been gone for so long! Been a bit weird lately. A little work craziness, along with not feeling the best. I missed a lot of workouts but I'm still plugging along. I have 1 lb to go before the end of the week!

Also saw the chiro last week, usual adjusment but everytime I go in my ribs need work. They always seem to be stuck. I have scoliosis so it pulls them out of whack. If I train heavy on back day it's worse. So chiro has asked for ne to get xrays to see how bad it really is. So gotta find time to do that. She wants to see if we can figure out a way to make it better. Which is a good idea I think if I want to compete, so I'm not lopsided.
    Anyways, I promise to update some workouts and visit everyone this week!
    Muah!
    1lbs! Whoop whoop. You got it
    Good luck with the xrays. Let us know what you find out!

Originally Posted by NeverSettle15 View Post
    1lbs! Whoop whoop. You got it
    Good luck with the xrays. Let us know what you find out!

Boooo! My weight went back up and now I have 3lbs to go by Friday. could be because I haven't went to the bathroom for a couple of days

Cable Rows: 10x70lb
    ss w/
    DB Row: 10x25lb

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 10x60lb
    ss w/
    Narrow reverse Grip Pulldown: 10x60lb

Flat DB Press: 12x25's

Stiff Arm Lat Pulldown: 10x30lb

Cardio: Treadmill - 20 min walking @ 12% incline
    10 min of 30 sec jogs @10% incline
    ~Eminem

Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
    Ryan Rogerson

Dymatize Nutrition Regional Sales Manager

Originally Posted by Rog447 View Post
    Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
    I did, in October Tee hee. Hope your thanksgiving was great too!

Ok I did do some workouts this week. Did Legs Thursday. I didn't record anything so now I forget what I did!

I didn't reach my weight goal of 146lbs for today. I'm sitting at 148lbs. Last weekend I was out with friends and we had chinese food and had left overs Sunday. Monday morning I had heart burn that I've only had a couple of times in my life. Also, I was constipated until Thursday when I finally took an herbal laxative (forry for TMI, this is me, I lay it all out). There must have been something in the food that I wasn't supposed to eat. Anyways, weight went up and didn't move. Told my trainer I was upset and she wasn't nice. She told me she couldn't help me if I didn't help myself, and she didn't want to waste time providing me with my plan if I wasn't using it and that I have made no progress in 6 months. She told me I should take December off and regroup. I was quite upset with this. I replied back to her saying I try very hard to follow her plan, that i had a cheat that she said I could have and that before this cheat, I was making progress and I was happy and that I didn't want to regroup. She replied back saying that's exactly what she wanted to hear, me saying positive things about my little progress I did have and that maybe she just needed to make me mad to see it. I think that hurt me a little more. lol.
    Anyways, I looked over my stats while being with her and since May, I have lost 10lbs, 3 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips. Maybe that's not a lot of progress compared to others, but for me that's huge. Especially with my food sensitivities. It's depressing enough for me that I had to cut out foods I love, but at least I'm trying.
    ~Eminem

So talking back and forth with my trainer, she wants to see me down to 140lbs by Feb 1. that's 9lbs in 2 months. Overall, she wants to see me at 130lbs. I need to sit down and figure out WHY I want to meet these goals. I can't just say I want to look better, that won't push me enough. Stewing over these goals since yesterday has brought many scary feelings. One of the things I struggle with is support. The people around me do not understand why I want to look better and always tell me I look fine, that I don't need to lose any more weight. The people at work are overweight, so in their eyes, I look fabulous to them. Hearing I look fine, that I don't need to diet or workout makes me think I don't have to be so strict. I need someone to be there for me who understands what I want, and understand what it feels like when I feel guilty for over indulging, or missing the gym or not reaching my goals. Someone who will cheer me on and say great job instead of asking why I'm trying to lose MORE weight. I know I have people on here, but I still need that person to person relationship with someone I see to help.
    ~Eminem

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey there! IN

I understand what you mean- everyone looks at me and says I'm tiny, and if I ever told them I was on a diet during the many times I was- they'd call me insane! But I'm doing this for ME, I do what I want to do, to reach the goals that I want to accomplish How do you feel about your current weight? Do you want to lose, maintain, bulk, are you looking for strength, more muscle...? What ARE your goals, and why??
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Hey there! IN

I understand what you mean- everyone looks at me and says I'm tiny, and if I ever told them I was on a diet during the many times I was- they'd call me insane! But I'm doing this for ME, I do what I want to do, to reach the goals that I want to accomplish How do you feel about your current weight? Do you want to lose, maintain, bulk, are you looking for strength, more muscle...? What ARE your goals, and why??
    I am not happy with my current weight and body. I want to be more lean and athletic looking, therefore I need to lose more fat and likely put on a lot more muscle. I just need to get in the mindset and do it!

Plyos - 4 circuits
    BW Squats - 20
    Split Squat Jumps - 10
    Side to Side Box Shuffle - 20
    Burpees - 10
    Mountain climbers - 20
    Jump Squats - 10

Cardio - Treadmill
    20 mins at 3.5mph at 12% incline
    10 mins of 30 sec jogs at 5.5mph at 10% incline, 45 sec walks at 3.5mph at 10% incline
    5 min cool down

Diet
    5am - Shake w/ protein, choc almond milk, coconut oil, strawberries, chia seeds
    8am - sweet potatoes w/ olive oil, pumpkin seeds
    11am - vegetarian chili with veggies, beans and quinoa - this meal is supposed to have ground turkey not quinoa, just made this on weekend and finishing it up
    1pm - apple and rice cakes - might switch this up for all bran buds and almond milk to help with regularity
    4pm - chicken breast
    7pm - shake w/ protein, choc almond milk, nat PB

*Had a nasty headache come on today. so after work, went home, ate, had a nap, then worked out. Usually I workout right after work and therefore I don't eat between 1pm and 6pm which isn't good, then I don't get my last meal in before bed. Need to figure out how to change that.
    ~Eminem

Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blizzard589 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you should eat and take a nap everyday?

Good to see you getting back in the swing of things again. Congrats on the overall progress!

Ppl telling me I look fine when I tell them my goal usually fires me up to work harder lol. I don't want to look "fine", I want to look freakin awesome with the strength to back it up! You gotta trick yourself into thinking fine is a negative adjective. That'll shift the whole spectrum and make you hungry for more.
    Planted like a tree beside the river of truth.

Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Maybe you should eat and take a nap everyday?

Good to see you getting back in the swing of things again. Congrats on the overall progress!

Ppl telling me I look fine when I tell them my goal usually fires me up to work harder lol. I don't want to look "fine", I want to look freakin awesome with the strength to back it up! You gotta trick yourself into thinking fine is a negative adjective. That'll shift the whole spectrum and make you hungry for more.
    I would love to be able to nap everyday! But only works if I train at home, and I can't train at home everyday as I don't have all the required equipment
    That's a good idea, take the "you look fine" compliment as negative. I'm gonna try that!

Workout
    EZ Bar Curl: 5lbs + Bar
    ss w/
    DB Front Raise: 15lbs (had to drop down to 10lbs -- WEAK!)
    ss w/
    DB Curls: 15lbs (also had to drop to 10lbs)

Seated DB Press: 20lbs

Bench Dips: BW

Cable Curl: 20lbs
    ss w/
    Cable Front Raises: 10lbs
    ss w/
    Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 50lbs

Cardio: 20 mins stationary Bike @ level 5
    10 mins Elliptical @ level 5

Diet:
    5am - Shake w/ protein, choc almond milk, coconut oil, strawberries, chia seeds
    8am - sweet potatoes w/ olive oil, pumpkin seeds
    11am - vegetarian chili with veggies, beans and quinoa - this meal is supposed to have ground turkey not quinoa, just made this on weekend and finishing it up
    1pm - All Bran Buds and almond milk
    6pm - chicken breast and cauliflower w/ 'butter' and nutritional yeast
    9pm - shake w/ protein, choc almond milk, nat PB

*Haven't been to the gym in a while, the guys there annoy me with their grunting, but pushed through it and tried to ignore them!
    ~Eminem

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey how are you? Just reading back a bit, I see you are struggling but persevering. Aren't we all? Hang in there and keep moving forward. You're doing awesome. Don't diminish your accomplishments. I can tell you that one of the reasons I compete is because it gives that big push you're talking about. It gives me a goal to ensure I stay on track. Hang in there and stay motivated.
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Hey how are you? Just reading back a bit, I see you are struggling but persevering. Aren't we all? Hang in there and keep moving forward. You're doing awesome. Don't diminish your accomplishments. I can tell you that one of the reasons I compete is because it gives that big push you're talking about. It gives me a goal to ensure I stay on track. Hang in there and stay motivated.
    Hey AM, thanks for stopping in! That's kind of why I'm thinking of competing, so there's always something to work towards instead of just 'looking better'

Thurs Workout

Squats - 95lbs
    ss w
    Split Squat Jumps

Leg Press Machine(home) - whole stack
    ss w
    Ball Hamstring Curl

Burpees

Leg Extension - 4 plates
    ss w
    DB Lunges - 20lbs

Standing Calf Raises

Diet
    Diet has been ok this week. Wednesday went out to Swiss Chalet and had some fries with my meal. I'll call that a cheat.
    ~Eminem

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That would be awesome to take naps everyday. :/
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    That would be awesome to take naps everyday. :/
    Yes it would! I find sometimes I sleep way better during a nap!

Sunday's Workout

Seated Cable Row - 4 plates

Reverse Grip Pulldowns -
    ss w/
    Lat Pulldown - ??

DB Pullover - 25lbs
    ss w/
    Seated Arnold Press - 15lbs

BB Rows - 55lbs

Tricep Rope Pushdowns - 2 plates
    ss w/
    Pushups

Cardio - 45 mins - 500 cals

Diet
    This weekend had an early Christmas dinner, had some taters and turkey with gravy, and corn. And Dairy free, egg free 'egg nog'.

Here are some pics too. Hoping for honest opinions. My posing sucks!!!
    Attached Images
    ~Eminem