Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    I personally do not think the values of Americans have changed, case in point is your response, which I more than likely agree & share with you on,the basics, tenets of our Country and it`s foundings and heritage Our elected Leaders are what needs to be changed IMO, I mean both candidates spent 2 BILLION dollars and the collective parties in the neighborhood of 6 Billion and what was the overall end result, Same damn people, The same people for all intents & Purposes, how`s it worked so far, where is the change, and the Republican Party was whipped like a rented mule, eviscerated, laid bare, Like a Christmas Turkey, and they will continue to LOSE, IF the same People are in charge or in the Limelight, the Morons on Fox, especially Rove {how much did he make off this, super PAC} or the Bomb throwers, like Coulter, Morris the toe licking ex Clinton Heavyweight, ETC ETC, making millions off books, many of which I have read, sorry me, And A myriad of others who make huge SUMS of $ off this Crap and throw the general populace to the wolves. I mean I heard someone say, Hannity actually said yesterday "Our most important election of our Lifetime, 2016 starts Now", Really !-------

Ronald Reagan Won in a massive landslide with No Fox News, no O`reilly {blowhard narcissist} No Rush, Or Drudge, He won because he Believed and conveyed a Message of not only how DAMN great this Country is, it`s fundamentals and precepts & Principles, a Nation of Law & Opportunity for all {The Shining City on a Hill} and also how Damn Great the overall Population is, exclusive and exceptional in being an American, and that ANYONE with AMBITION & common sense can take advantage of the Opportunity of being an American {because that in & of itself is the great advantage, BEING AN AMERICAN}, he allowed People to believe in the American dream, for anyone !------------------

The Modern Republican Establishment is a ruse IMO, all talk and pigeon holing, divisive and condescending, I am not saying the Democrats are any better, {they are both lying cheating hypocrites and schysters looking out for their own best interests}but they {the Party} definitely convey right or wrong & however they do it, their message better, and anyone that who wants to argue with me, fine, All I can say is look at Tuesdays Results, Romney is a good man and more than likely would have made a good President, Personally I think if the Republicans keep those who are now currently in control entrenched, then they will continue to lose----Just an Opinion

Man you are on a roll!! On spread

Now that the election is over, maybe the politicians can get back to work.......

Nah, not gonna happen

I'm just happy all the BS political ads are done............. for a while.

My life will be the same. Work hard, play hard, try to love as much and hate as little as possible, and thank God was fortunate enough to be born in such a great country!!!

commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) commonguy001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by socket View Post

My life will be the same. Work hard, play hard, try to love as much and hate as little as possible, and thank God was fortunate enough to be born in such a great country!!!

^^^this for me too^^^

Have a great wife, great job and enough left over to have some fun :^)

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    I personally do not think the values of Americans have changed, case in point is your response, which I more than likely agree & share with you on,the basics, tenets of our Country and it`s foundings and heritage Our elected Leaders are what needs to be changed IMO, I mean both candidates spent 2 BILLION dollars and the collective parties in the neighborhood of 6 Billion and what was the overall end result, Same damn people, The same people for all intents & Purposes, how`s it worked so far, where is the change, and the Republican Party was whipped like a rented mule, eviscerated, laid bare, Like a Christmas Turkey, and they will continue to LOSE, IF the same People are in charge or in the Limelight, the Morons on Fox, especially Rove {how much did he make off this, super PAC} or the Bomb throwers, like Coulter, Morris the toe licking ex Clinton Heavyweight, ETC ETC, making millions off books, many of which I have read, sorry me, And A myriad of others who make huge SUMS of $ off this Crap and throw the general populace to the wolves. I mean I heard someone say, Hannity actually said yesterday "Our most important election of our Lifetime, 2016 starts Now", Really !-------

Ronald Reagan Won in a massive landslide with No Fox News, no O`reilly {blowhard narcissist} No Rush, Or Drudge, He won because he Believed and conveyed a Message of not only how DAMN great this Country is, it`s fundamentals and precepts & Principles, a Nation of Law & Opportunity for all {The Shining City on a Hill} and also how Damn Great the overall Population is, exclusive and exceptional in being an American, and that ANYONE with AMBITION & common sense can take advantage of the Opportunity of being an American {because that in & of itself is the great advantage, BEING AN AMERICAN}, he allowed People to believe in the American dream, for anyone !------------------

The Modern Republican Establishment is a ruse IMO, all talk and pigeon holing, divisive and condescending, I am not saying the Democrats are any better, {they are both lying cheating hypocrites and schysters looking out for their own best interests}but they {the Party} definitely convey right or wrong & however they do it, their message better, and anyone that who wants to argue with me, fine, All I can say is look at Tuesdays Results, Romney is a good man and more than likely would have made a good President, Personally I think if the Republicans keep those who are now currently in control entrenched, then they will continue to lose----Just an Opinion
    I appreciate your well thought out response and we likely have a lot of common ground in our opinions....

I do believe that there has been a degree of value change over the years, however. I'm not so sure there's near the identification with the following eloquently scribed thought:

"He won because he Believed and conveyed a Message of not only how DAMN great this Country is, it`s fundamentals and precepts & Principles, a Nation of Law & Opportunity for all {The Shining City on a Hill} and also how Damn Great the overall Population is, exclusive and exceptional in being an American, and that ANYONE with AMBITION & common sense can take advantage of the Opportunity of being an American {because that in & of itself is the great advantage, BEING AN AMERICAN}, he allowed People to believe in the American dream, for anyone"

I see far too many people lacking Ambition. I'm not going to cast any broad strokes as you might see from a Fox News analyst, but I do still hold as my opinion that if we were able to measure the overall Ambition of our population compared to previous generations, we'd see a decline in that metric. That is one major fundamental American Value that has seemingly declined over the years.

First and foremost, I feel that our overall parenting involvement has declined over the years. Our children are not being held to the same standards that we were or that our parents were as it relates to values such as Ambition, Effort, Respect, etc, etc.

Thus, my comment was fairly broad and put simply, I feel society as a whole has done an underwhelming job parenting their children in comparison to previous generations -- thus shaping the ideologies of current day.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by socket View Post
    Man you are on a roll!! On spread

Now that the election is over, maybe the politicians can get back to work.......

Nah, not gonna happen

------------Amen to that Brother
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EB68 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You all need to leave those swing states and move to one like GA., I have seen very little political ads in the past few months. Not complaining at all either. My plan is to exhaust my moderate wealth on firearms, ammo, protien powder, and iron. Then quit my job and apply for welfare, foodstamps, section 8 housing, and live the good life.
    Eric

PR's
    squat 335x1
    benchpress 245x1
    DB Benchpress 100'sx6
    Bent over rows 245x8
    deadlifts 445x1
    Military press 130x6
    Chin-ups BW+100x2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144259741 My workout journal

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by apmark View Post
    Yes, I'm from "Little Kalifornia". I guess we are the weird ones. Even the wealthiest people in the city are die-hard Democrat liberals. I don't get out much and forget that there are areas that are different. I'm over my shock now. Carry on.
    Wealthy people in the brokest-ass state in the union. At least you have the beach.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    By the way this is not an anti obama thread
    I'm out.
    David

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Wealthy people in the brokest-ass state in the union. At least you have the beach.
    Your reading comprehension is failing you, he's from Austin TX, AKA: Little Kalifornia. <--- A lot of beach, very little water.
    I'm a sad little man

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Your reading comprehension is failing you, he's from Austin TX, AKA: Little Kalifornia. <--- A lot of beach, very little water.
    Well they do have Barton Springs. Crystal clear water with a bunch of hippies running around nude.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Well they do have Barton Springs. Crystal clear water with a bunch of hippies running around nude.
    Hippies: Like to be naked, don't like to worry about little things like hygiene.

Just goes to show you having half of your marketing strategy be great while the other half terrible simply doesn't work.
    I'm a sad little man

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    I have never heard TX called that, by Texans, or actual kalifornians. Oh well.

Shoulders tomorrow.

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any cute girls? That sounds like a fun vacation place. The only nude hippies running around here are dudes.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    Any cute girls? That sounds like a fun vacation place. The only nude hippies running around here are dudes.
    There is no such thing as a cute hippie.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is no such thing as a cute hippie.
    I've seen some in San Francisco. Too bad they're always bundled up for the cold weather. I'm only looking, of course, now that I have a lovely non-hippie girlfriend.

apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50) apmark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Barton's is the place but not too hippie anymore. Still legally topless for women but few if any do.
    Attached Images

goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000) goranothos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now I am going to give some useful advice, post November 6 debacle.

(1) Get out of debt. I mean get completely out of debt. Pay off your credit cards, mortgage, car loans, student loans....any and everything you owe money on.

(2) If you are a small business owner with over 50 full time employees, FIRE employees until you only have 49 full time employees. If you can, fire the ones who voted for Obama.....because they are the ones who made you do this in the first place.

(3) Any part time employees you have can only get a maximum of 25 hours per week.

(4) Purchase firearms. Your right to do this is fading fast.

(5) Keep yourself, and your family, healthy. Medical care is about to take "a turn for the worse".

These are the main things.

I have instituted the following post election steps:

1) i am going on a self imposed media ban. I am burnt out on news, plus i dont care what obama has to say. Srs, sports only

2) i am going to spend money like a drunken sailor, with out running ant debt up though. Figure we gonna be hosed soon enough, might as well enjoy.

3) im going to pick up some crown, to sip with my beers on the weekend

4) i may start training in the morning again instead of night.

What moves will you all make?
    He which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goranothos View Post

(1) Get out of debt. I mean get completely out of debt. Pay off your credit cards, mortgage, car loans, student loans....any and everything you owe money on.

(2) If you are a small business owner with over 50 full time employees, FIRE employees until you only have 49 full time employees. If you can, fire the ones who voted for Obama.....because they are the ones who made you do this in the first place.

(3) Any part time employees you have can only get a maximum of 25 hours per week.

(4) Purchase firearms. Your right to do this is fading fast.

(5) Keep yourself, and your family, healthy. Medical care is about to take "a turn for the worse".

You sound unhappy with the election man. Chill, you'll be ok.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buy (more) Gold. Buy Silver. Buy a handgun and more ammo for my rifles. Drop a chunk of money on some real estate I own and have a note on. I wish I had enough cash to pay it off. Remove a chunk of cash from the bank and keep it at home, in my safe. I have food and water provisions for three weeks. I am considering buying more. I am also considering buying a 25 gallon container for gasoline. I would like to have a generator, but I don't. I have researched solar generators, and the information I have says they're too weak and don't store power well.

I hope this list gives some people some good ideas. Any other sugestions would be appreciated.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Buy (more) Gold. Buy Silver. Buy a handgun and more ammo for my rifles. Drop a chunk of money on some real estate I own and have a note on. I wish I had enough cash to pay it off. Remove a chunk of cash from the bank and keep it at home, in my safe. I have food and water provisions for three weeks. I am considering buying more. I am also considering buying a 25 gallon container for gasoline. I would like to have a generator, but I don't. I have researched solar generators, and the information I have says they're too weak and don't store power well.

I hope this list gives some people some good ideas. Any other sugestions would be appreciated.

Where exactly are you keeping all of your stuff.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would like to have a generator, but I don't. I have researched solar generators, and the information I have says they're too weak and don't store power well.
    Just call http://www.9news.com/news/local/arti...-solar-company

Or...Solyndra, just to name two....of many. .

Aside from that, you scare me a bit, Ron. While I, also worry deeply about the course we're on, I don't go overboard (read, knee jerk reaction) in my contemplation of the future. I agree with you largely on your envisioning, but I don't see it playing out like a Mad Max movie in our lifetime. There are "checks and balances" that have served us all well...although, I am very concerned.....mostly, because of how media has really taken over and shaped "a self-serving purpose", even if not consciously done (and I don't believe most of it is).

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have researched solar generators, and the information I have says they're too weak and don't store power well
    depending on what your running off of any kind of solar equipment, storage of power is always dependent on how many batteries are hooked into the system. Case in point my travel trailer has one 80 watt panel and 2 batteries (I went with gel cell batteries because they are better in cold weather). I can get through a long weekend of camping in the fall without running my generator. Even with the furnace, lights, and my cpap machine running. A trailer is made to be more energy efficient than a house though and a regular fridge can draw quite a bit of power requiring more wattage output of your solar system and more storage (more batteries) this all adds to more cost. I am no "doomsdayer" but there is a reason I have a wood burning stove in my basement (heat), always make sure my propane bottles are full in my trailer (ability to cook), plenty of canned food in the house, and guns.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oklahoma Fox station tells Romney supporters how to ‘beat the traffic’ to Canada

An article here about an amusing "Beat the Traffic segment" in Oklahoma (video at bottom - it's not Youtube so I didn't know how to embed it):

The Fox station in Oklahoma on Wednesday gave supporters of former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney some helpful tips for fleeing the country before President Barack Obama starts his second term.

In the Fox 23 “Beat the Traffic” segment on the morning after Obama won re-election, traffic reporter Jeff Brucculeri took a look at some of the delays around Tulsa before having some fun with disgruntled voters.

“We had some folks make a special request,” Brucculeri explained. “I know a lot people said that if their candidate lost the election, they’d be moving to Canada — not sure why, but that was some of the folks’ promises out there.”

So, the traffic anchor proceeded to give “the quickest and directest route” up north, where big government, same sex marriage and universal health are a part of everyday life.

Brucculeri advised Tulsa residents to take Highway 75 to Omaha, and then I-29 to the Canadian border.

“This is serious stuff,” he told laughing staff in the newsroom. “When you get to Canada, you’re going to hit the border here, make sure you got either your [passport] card or your passport, OK, to get into Canada now. Then you’re going to get back on Highway 75 in Canada or it’s actually the Lord Selkirk Highway. If you’re moving to Canada, you’re going to need to know this. Lord Selkirk Highway, OK?”

Montreal-based immigration lawyer immigration lawyer David Cohen told CNN that he had received calls from all over the United States after Romney lost on Tuesday.

“That’s the amazing thing, when they speak on the phone. They’re adamant. They feel very, very strong about it,” Cohen said. “This government doesn’t speak for me’ is the language that we often hear.”

http://rawreplaymedia.com/media/2012...te_121107a.mp4
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny, if I were going to leave the country for those reasons I would go to Mexico.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goranothos View Post

These two are happening already.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    depending on what your running off of any kind of solar equipment, storage of power is always dependent on how many batteries are hooked into the system. Case in point my travel trailer has one 80 watt panel and 2 batteries (I went with gel cell batteries because they are better in cold weather). I can get through a long weekend of camping in the fall without running my generator. Even with the furnace, lights, and my cpap machine running. A trailer is made to be more energy efficient than a house though and a regular fridge can draw quite a bit of power requiring more wattage output of your solar system and more storage (more batteries) this all adds to more cost. I am no "doomsdayer" but there is a reason I have a wood burning stove in my basement (heat), always make sure my propane bottles are full in my trailer (ability to cook), plenty of canned food in the house, and guns.
    Great information here. I also have wood burners in my home. They are waaaay more efficient than fireplaces, and all you need is dry wood. I have an abundance of that.

I made a 10K profit off gold I bought and sold 2 yrs ago. It was better than any investment I ever made. And the thing that got me rersearching the deal was those stupid, right wing loonies on AM radio!! LOL!!

I foresee a further devaluing of our dollar. Every time we print more money to keep up with our debt service, our Dollar is worth less. (Honestly, liberals, THINK ABOUT THAT. This administration is advocating printing money to pay government debt!!!!!! IDIOTS!) Will our dollafr become worthless during this administration? Will there be a "dollar crash?"

I don't know. Fro quite a few years now, I have made quite a decent living. Yet, I live very modest. I'm taking a portion of my paper wealth and trying to hedge against what I see as catastrophic monetary policies. I'll talk about the "politics" behind that all day with you, but I'm not acting out of any political motivation. It's simple mathematics. Obama has us on an unsustainable course. It has hurt us terribly on many fronts. I don't know if it will continue until obama has truly "Fundamentally Changed" the United States of America.

If you get a chance. Google obama's civilian military force. They graduated their first class recently. We have NEVER needed this before.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterMudd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i am going on a self imposed media ban. I am burnt out on news, plus i dont care what obama has to say.
    Conversely, I find that since the election I am more interested in news media -- specifically, well-reasoned discourse on why the election turned out the way it did, and why so few people were prepared for the outcome. Fascinatingly deep analysis of this phenomenon is available from a large variety of sources...which is kinda funny, because 2 days -- or, heck, 2 hours -- before 11:12PM on November 6th it was nearly impossible to find anything which came close to qualifying as "deep analysis".

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In the vernacular of the times this is called "prepping"

The first rule of Prepping Club is don't talk about Prepping Club.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams