Lyag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question regarding goal weight and loose skin

I'm a 5'7 male who's currently 180lb, I'm wondering what weight range would be around 10% bf for my height, I'm trying to cut down to something where I'd have a flat stomach.

For my second question regarding loose skin, I've been browsing weight loss threads and I've noticed that there's a huge variation between peoples weights and their loose skin, so I'm wondering if I have bad stretch marks if that is a good indicator of whether or not I'll have loose skin once cut. (I've been overweight since I was a child, so that's also against me). I'm dieting from 230lb and I'm worried about it, but it wont be stopping me from hitting the gym or dieting.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lyag View Post
    I'm a 5'7 male who's currently 180lb, I'm wondering what weight range would be around 10% bf for my height, I'm trying to cut down to something where I'd have a flat stomach.
    there's absolutely no way to know without a photo or current bf%.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    there's absolutely no way to know without a photo or current bf%.
    www(dot)hostthenpost(dot)org/uploads/69344ecc35c5928b548bf65a140163ff.jpg

I have no clue what my bf% is either, (dot)'s have been added because I require 50 posts before I can post links or images.

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have bad stretch marks if that is a good indicator of whether or not I'll have loose skin once cut.
    Diet can help stretch marks.

Zinc and Vitamin C particularly.

I know it worked well for me.

Lift heavy in the gym too and get your protein intake.

Can help with loose skin. Gives your skin something to stretch over, when you lose fat and muscle on your cut.

Try retain as much LBM as possible. So you don't get the skinnyfat look.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

Originally Posted by jamesyboi View Post
    Diet can help stretch marks.

Zinc and Vitamin C particularly.

I know it worked well for me.

Lift heavy in the gym too and get your protein intake.

Can help with loose skin. Gives your skin something to stretch over, when you lose fat and muscle on your cut.

Try retain as much LBM as possible. So you don't get the skinnyfat look.
    How overweight were you, and did you have bad stretch marks? And how bad is the looseness now?

JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50) JEPARK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10% bf would probably be in the 145lb-155lb range if I had to guess.

As for loose skin there's no way to tell for sure. Just gotta do it. It's good you don't let that affect you lift or not lift. Your skin will tighten once there's little fat to cling on to.

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    How overweight were you, and did you have bad stretch marks? And how bad is the looseness now?
    No loose skin at the moment

Lost 82 kgs or 180 pounds

I was 385 pounds, now 205.

Wanna get down to around 170 pounds.

Have some stretch marks on top of my thighs, they fade out with Zinc and C, and diet. Water helps too so I've heard.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪