kpizz2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto Diet Thoughts + Results?

Any one tried that Keto Diet? Considering to give it a go when i hit 78kg. Currently 75kg, 16% 6ft 1)
    could you post results pls? (and macros)
    thanks

anoj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anoj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anoj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anoj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anoj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anoj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anoj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anoj123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im in week two of keto. might sound silly but dont really calculate that much in terms of macros but do make sure i dont over eat and get more protein than fat. i can tell you the early side effects are true but they go away fairly quickly. Also i have not noticed a bit of fat loss with my muscles underneath beincoming way more visible.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Keto is not necessary for the vast majority of people. It can help those with insulin resistance problems but you can also implement a moderate-low carb diet and pay attention to speed of digestion by buffering any carb or protein intake with fiber and fat.

Keto works great if you have epillepsy.

startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50) startingKETO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Keto is not necessary for the vast majority of people. It can help those with insulin resistance problems but you can also implement a moderate-low carb diet and pay attention to speed of digestion by buffering any carb or protein intake with fiber and fat.

Keto works great if you have epillepsy.
    To add onto this...

Keto isn't a magic diet. It is simply for those who may have issues with other caloric deficit type diets. For me, low calorie with carbs left me with constant ups and downs as far as mood and energy went. It also always left me hungry. I tried keto and the first two weeks are not fun, but after that my body adjusted and the diet was relatively easy to follow.

As for macros:
    1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass
    less than 30 grams of carbs (close to 0 for the induction phase)
    fill the remaining calories with fats

But you should go read the keto section to find out if the diet is really what you are wanting. Also, there are plenty of threads in there with the results, pros, and cons.
    Goal: 170lbs 10% Body Fat

Progress:
    * April 23 2012: 167lbs 17% Body Fat (starting cut)
    * July 3 2012: 151lbs 13% Body Fat (Cut)
    * July 23 2012: 154lbs 14% Body Fat (starting bulk)