DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000)

Senior Football Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AzNW15NRWI

Trying to get recruited, would appreciate if any college players at the d2 level or a great NAIA or anything would maybe send this to coaches, or if anyone can help in anyway I'd love it. It's tough to get recruited when you had a non-existant junior year and Im trying my hardest to get exposure, I really busted my ass to get where I am today and Im gonna continue to work until someone gives me a shot!

aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm happy to learn using this video tutorials.Hoping for other good videos in future too.
    http://www.xtmmo.com

Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swagt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    5'9 172 pounds....ya good luck with that

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Swagt View Post
    That is actually a pretty common size in nfl and d1 football. Plus, he is looking for d2 and naia...so he is just fine in that department. But, of course we don't know his bodyfat%, so we don't know exactly what kind of 174lbs he is carrying.

AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AimSmall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He is the same size as you. Hypocritical?

DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000) DesertFootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haters are gonna hate. What can you do? Im 16.
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    That is actually a pretty common size in nfl and d1 football. Plus, he is looking for d2 and naia...so he is just fine in that department. But, of course we don't know his bodyfat%, so we don't know exactly what kind of 174lbs he is carrying.
    Im pretty lean and actually around 165 now.

Originally Posted by AimSmall View Post
    He is the same size as you. Hypocritical?
    Amen

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DesertFootball View Post
    Haters are gonna hate. What can you do? Im 16.

Im pretty lean and actually around 165 now.

Amen
    That's good. What position are you trying to play in college? Wr?

What schools have you contacted or are interested in attending?

Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    That's good. What position are you trying to play in college? Wr?

What schools have you contacted or are interested in attending?
    Wr or Db. Wherever the college wants me because I love both. I would imagine I'll get more attention as a slot reciever.

PM me if you wanna discuss that, don't want to put it out in the public right now.

KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KGD54 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Look up Lindsey Wilson College they are an NAIA school in Kentucky. This season was only their 3rd year as a program, 2 years ago they finished their first season 5-6 with all freshman; it was the winningest first year program in NAIA history. Last season they went 7-3, this season they went 3-8 but lost 5 games by 1-2 plays including two games in overtime. First class program that is all about hard work, also one of the best stadiums in the NAIA, everything there is new because they are a new program. Go to lindseyathletics.com and fill out a football questionaire.
    Good luck with the search and if you have questions feel free to messge me.