Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    HungBroHarold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    [img]h t t p://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zjttxw2JXho/UJ383HOAoxI/AAAAAAAAIco/ESfNAkju5rs/s1600/ds.jpg[img]
    Which of these are safe and which contain amphetamines? Or did RK get the amphetamine patent he was working on? Inquiring minds want to know

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good idea on the Passion Fruit to AUS, when I was over there I ate this amazing passion fruit greek yogurt constantly as that and mango seem to be the big fruit flavors out there.

dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dekd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuark which do I pick from? Any of you guys tried them yet?
    Patriots l Mountaineers l Celtics l Bruins

*WVU Crew*

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would have loved the tea flavor...never tried craze and the current flavors are pretty mreh.
    I'm assuming it's cost prohibitive to order to the US from those overseas dealers?

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by captainlulz View Post
    can someone give me a link to each sellers website? can't find any. I want to get all the flavours but at the moment can only get 4 tubs of apple pie
    They arent all available yet. Over the next week or so youll see the others showing up.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Good idea on the Passion Fruit to AUS, when I was over there I ate this amazing passion fruit greek yogurt constantly as that and mango seem to be the big fruit flavors out there.
    And its their summer right now so its the right seasonal flavor for them.

Originally Posted by morningstaru View Post
    Would have loved the tea flavor...never tried craze and the current flavors are pretty mreh.
    I'm assuming it's cost prohibitive to order to the US from those overseas dealers?
    If you are in the US youll have access to the Blackberry Tea in a week or so.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kevin1st View Post
    i want some of that v8 flavor.
    I found the sample. Its clumped up a little but if you want to try it anyway Ill send it to you. Pm me your full name and addy again.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk