KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000)

You think YOU have it tough? Come in here and get INSPIRED!

Ok. Here's the story. I've been trying to type this up numerous times. Every time, i've accidntally deleted it some how. Anyways, this is basically a coming of age story that I reccommend you all to read.

Ever since middle school, I was always the small kid. Every where I went, people always stared and laughed. I was a joke. 4'9, 65 lbs in 7th grade. I was constantly bullied by kids for absolutely no reason. I was brought up by a respectful family who always said that fighting wasn't the answer, so I wasn't a scrapper (how could I be? I was lighter than a medium size dog). So one day, I got jumped. For absolutely no reason, I got my butt kicked by 6 kids. I came home with a bloody nose, black eye, and bruises and cuts everywhere. My family wanted to call the cops, I told them that if they did I would kill myself (srs).

I wanted revenge. There was really no outs, or so I assumed. One day I found a 3 lb weight in a pile of junk in the attic. All of a sudden, my brain just clicked. We had a community gym and I figured that it would be the perfect way to get back at those 6 bullies, by getting bigger and stronger than them. Well, what I didn't know was that it took alot of time to get big. I went to the gym religiously. One day I walked into GNC. It must've been a hilarious sight, a tiny kid walking into GNC and buying a bag of protein powder. Yep folks, I saved 3 weeks of lunch money to buy GNC's "cookies and cream" protein powder. The GNC employee must've been LOLing at the sight.

I started off curling 5 lb dumbbells for sets of 10. I maxxed 60 lbs on the machine bench press. Every day I went in and worked out full of rage. Over the summer I started eating alot because I wanted to get alot bigger. I threw up a bunch of times to get bigger, forced everything down always.

8th grade didn't really get any better. 4'11, 85 lbs. I got a tiny bit bigger, but I was still a dwarf, even to the girls! It seemed like it was hopeless. I had been going to the gym for 3 months and I couldn't even curl 10 lb dumbbells. I fell into a deep depression and contemplated suicide too many times to count. My grades started to slip, I kept going to the gym, but always doubted myself. My confidence was at the lowest point possible. 8th grade ended, and I was still the small kid.

Over the summer, I knew that it was time for a change. I went to North Carolina on a trip and met cousins for the first time. Both were college wrestlers, and I messed around with them. Wrestling seemed like the perfect way to get all of my anger out, and I figured that it would get me bigger, I mean, all the wrestlers on TV looked huge! After my trip I knew that it was exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to jump off of ropes and nail people, slam them, etc.

Over the summer I continued to lift at the small community ym. I saw improvements, got 110 on the machine bench, and curled 15's finally. I started seeing improvements. I was 5'2, 95 lbs when I walked into high school, 9th grade.

I told all of my friends that I was gonna wrestle, and they laughed. "YOU'RE GONNA WRESTLE?" They all laughed and doubted me. This only made me more determined. Soon enough, the wrestling meeting was announced and I walked in. All of these kids looked fierce, I wanted to be just like them! The coach put me down, saying that kids my weight would eat me alive. I told him that I would give it my all and he told me when practice was. I showed up to the mat and loved it. My first day, I could barely breathe, but I did get my first takedown against another freshman who just started, and that gave me a confidence boost. After practice I downed 10 double hamburgers from Mcdonalds. My body was fried, but I loved every minute of it.

Eventually I went to my first tournament and won a mtch. Having my hand raised was the best feeling in the world. All of the wrestlers were impressed and congratulated me. I was ecstatic! Soon after, I was going to JV tournaments all the time. I placed in every single one of them. I had a new goal now though, to make the varsity wrestling team, and to get bigger and stronger. I was still small, but after season I was 5'3, 110 lbs. Not bad for a year.

During the summer I went to a wrestling camp, but I lifted like a mad man. I finally got a real LA Fitnes membership and my stepdad helped me out. I took sizeon at 14 years old, and everything shot up. My bench went from 105 to 150, I gained 20 lbs to be 125. School started and everybody was going crazy, they couldn't believe that I had gotten so much bigger over the summer.

This wrestling season, I had to wrestle like an animal to make varsity, and I knew it. I went to many tournaments but didn't place in as many, I still did decent for being out of shape preseason. During season I went to a huge 20 person tournaments and placed 3rd, my coach was proud of me. I went to every prctice and ran my heart out. Other kids fighting for my spot werent as dedicated, even if I did have very close matches with 4 of them (all going for the 125 varsity spot). The coach took me to the side one day, and told me that I earned the varsity spot. It was incredible that out of 9 kids in my weight, he had chosen me. This only made me more dedicated.

So I had reached both my goals, and had a new one. Making regionals. During season I did decent, winning and losing. I was 17-10. A pretty solid record for a sophomore. I considered a good record 19-8, I was close to that relooking at it now. I went into Districts and no-one thought I would do anything. Turns out that I got seeded out of 4 ans the #2 seed and took 4th at districts, I had accomplished my goal of making regionals!

At regionals I got steamrolled by a state qualifier and another kid who I couldve beat, but I gave in unfortunately.

This year, I am 5'7, 140 lbs. I bench 205, Deadlift 335, run 2 miles before school every day, and work hard no matter what. My mental attitude is rock solid, nothing can break it! I am shooting to become the 3rd state qualifier at my school, and nothing will stop me from achieveing yet another goal. I no longer doubt myself, and I am ready for every challenge life has to offer.

Just thought i'd share this inspiring story with everyone.

They say your attitude determines your latitude, so i'm high as a motherf'er, fly as a motherf'er

★★SoFlo Crew★★
    Goals
    Deadlift 500
    Bench 315
    Squat 405

chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chmbs1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice story. Keep it up. There are so many people who screw off in their teen years and then wake up one day in their 30's and realize what pathetic physical turds they are. lol. You are still very young, so kudos for being so driven.

Anyway, good job at taking a negative experience and making it work for you- again and again. This is what I do- I use past failures and heartbreaks to keep me fueled and keep me always wanting more.

There is nothing wrong with being short. I find alot of 5'2'' -5'4'' girls hot and at my size, hooking up with them just isn't going to happen. lol. So you got it made there.

WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man bloody good effort so far, few more years and you will skyrocket in size and height. All the hard work your doing now will payoff tenfold later in life.
    Bring on picture sigs.

rapeback

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw your pictures in Tmisc and you've made amazing gains, personally, if i were you, i'd beat the **** out of those bullies. Give them the karma they deserve.

Right Mentality Necesary! ReedT's Avatar
    ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ReedT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Solid work man. You have alot to be proud of. Asian reps to from another far east brother! :P

BTW, I posted THIS a little bit ago and since you are a wrestler, I think you might getting a kick outta this wrestler I know of here in Cincy, especially on those days when you just don't wanna hit the gym.
    "It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
    Impossible is not a word
    It’s just a reason for someone not to try"
    -Kutless "What Faith Can Do"

(Proper Diet+Correct Training Program)^EFFORT= Results!

Most people walk around like Clark Kent because they don't know they can fly like Superman

dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50) dustin.wary will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep at it man, amazing gains so far.

SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn good work man, keep it up!!!
    Push yourself as far as you possibly can, and just when you've pushed yourself to your limits, you push it just a little bit more.

Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notorious BIG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That story sux

I was expecting you to say you got ripped and went and beat the **** out of the kids who jumped you! Nah jk, nice job.

SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoulBurn18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Notorious BIG View Post
    That story sux

I was expecting you to say you got ripped and went and beat the **** out of the kids who jumped you! Nah jk, nice job.
    LOL I was expecting the same ending to the story as well. But still, great job with the getting bigger and stronger. I'm sure you feel great and have much more confidence in yourself.
    Push yourself as far as you possibly can, and just when you've pushed yourself to your limits, you push it just a little bit more.

ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeIsMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Repped for an awesome story!
    John 3:16-17 (KJV) 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans 12:2 (KJV) 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

uflcook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Repped man for the story. Hey there isn't a thing wrong with bein short and being this focused on a goal and going for it, except all the people that obsess over the fact that being short has some magical way of lifting heavy weights like they're feathers.

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amazing story broseph!!!

Yes 1 day bump
    live.laugh.lift

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow. Real Inspirational... reps
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10) LukePhillips is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great progress man, and gains. And I know it's not what you're looking for, but you have fantastic writing skills for a 15 year old. Pursue it.

KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. I will try to rep all of you
    ★★SoFlo Crew★★
    Goals
    Deadlift 500
    Bench 315
    Squat 405

bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000) bogaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KevinMK0831 View Post
    Ok. Here's the story. I've been trying to type this up numerous times. Every time, i've accidntally deleted it some how. Anyways, this is basically a coming of age story that I reccommend you all to read.

Ever since middle school, I was always the small kid. Every where I went, people always stared and laughed. I was a joke. 4'9, 65 lbs in 7th grade. I was constantly bullied by kids for absolutely no reason. I was brought up by a respectful family who always said that fighting wasn't the answer, so I wasn't a scrapper (how could I be? I was lighter than a medium size dog). So one day, I got jumped. For absolutely no reason, I got my butt kicked by 6 kids. I came home with a bloody nose, black eye, and bruises and cuts everywhere. My family wanted to call the cops, I told them that if they did I would kill myself (srs).

I wanted revenge. There was really no outs, or so I assumed. One day I found a 3 lb weight in a pile of junk in the attic. All of a sudden, my brain just clicked. We had a community gym and I figured that it would be the perfect way to get back at those 6 bullies, by getting bigger and stronger than them. Well, what I didn't know was that it took alot of time to get big. I went to the gym religiously. One day I walked into GNC. It must've been a hilarious sight, a tiny kid walking into GNC and buying a bag of protein powder. Yep folks, I saved 3 weeks of lunch money to buy GNC's "cookies and cream" protein powder. The GNC employee must've been LOLing at the sight.

I started off curling 5 lb dumbbells for sets of 10. I maxxed 60 lbs on the machine bench press. Every day I went in and worked out full of rage. Over the summer I started eating alot because I wanted to get alot bigger. I threw up a bunch of times to get bigger, forced everything down always.

8th grade didn't really get any better. 4'11, 85 lbs. I got a tiny bit bigger, but I was still a dwarf, even to the girls! It seemed like it was hopeless. I had been going to the gym for 3 months and I couldn't even curl 10 lb dumbbells. I fell into a deep depression and contemplated suicide too many times to count. My grades started to slip, I kept going to the gym, but always doubted myself. My confidence was at the lowest point possible. 8th grade ended, and I was still the small kid.

Over the summer, I knew that it was time for a change. I went to North Carolina on a trip and met cousins for the first time. Both were college wrestlers, and I messed around with them. Wrestling seemed like the perfect way to get all of my anger out, and I figured that it would get me bigger, I mean, all the wrestlers on TV looked huge! After my trip I knew that it was exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to jump off of ropes and nail people, slam them, etc.

Over the summer I continued to lift at the small community ym. I saw improvements, got 110 on the machine bench, and curled 15's finally. I started seeing improvements. I was 5'2, 95 lbs when I walked into high school, 9th grade.

I told all of my friends that I was gonna wrestle, and they laughed. "YOU'RE GONNA WRESTLE?" They all laughed and doubted me. This only made me more determined. Soon enough, the wrestling meeting was announced and I walked in. All of these kids looked fierce, I wanted to be just like them! The coach put me down, saying that kids my weight would eat me alive. I told him that I would give it my all and he told me when practice was. I showed up to the mat and loved it. My first day, I could barely breathe, but I did get my first takedown against another freshman who just started, and that gave me a confidence boost. After practice I downed 10 double hamburgers from Mcdonalds. My body was fried, but I loved every minute of it.

Eventually I went to my first tournament and won a mtch. Having my hand raised was the best feeling in the world. All of the wrestlers were impressed and congratulated me. I was ecstatic! Soon after, I was going to JV tournaments all the time. I placed in every single one of them. I had a new goal now though, to make the varsity wrestling team, and to get bigger and stronger. I was still small, but after season I was 5'3, 110 lbs. Not bad for a year.

During the summer I went to a wrestling camp, but I lifted like a mad man. I finally got a real LA Fitnes membership and my stepdad helped me out. I took sizeon at 14 years old, and everything shot up. My bench went from 105 to 150, I gained 20 lbs to be 125. School started and everybody was going crazy, they couldn't believe that I had gotten so much bigger over the summer.

This wrestling season, I had to wrestle like an animal to make varsity, and I knew it. I went to many tournaments but didn't place in as many, I still did decent for being out of shape preseason. During season I went to a huge 20 person tournaments and placed 3rd, my coach was proud of me. I went to every prctice and ran my heart out. Other kids fighting for my spot werent as dedicated, even if I did have very close matches with 4 of them (all going for the 125 varsity spot). The coach took me to the side one day, and told me that I earned the varsity spot. It was incredible that out of 9 kids in my weight, he had chosen me. This only made me more dedicated.

So I had reached both my goals, and had a new one. Making regionals. During season I did decent, winning and losing. I was 17-10. A pretty solid record for a sophomore. I considered a good record 19-8, I was close to that relooking at it now. I went into Districts and no-one thought I would do anything. Turns out that I got seeded out of 4 ans the #2 seed and took 4th at districts, I had accomplished my goal of making regionals!

At regionals I got steamrolled by a state qualifier and another kid who I couldve beat, but I gave in unfortunately.

This year, I am 5'7, 140 lbs. I bench 205, Deadlift 335, run 2 miles before school every day, and work hard no matter what. My mental attitude is rock solid, nothing can break it! I am shooting to become the 3rd state qualifier at my school, and nothing will stop me from achieveing yet another goal. I no longer doubt myself, and I am ready for every challenge life has to offer.

They say your attitude determines your latitude, so i'm high as a motherf'er, fly as a motherf'er

great post
    Berimbolo before I yolo'
    **New Jersey Crew 973**
    Instagram: thesys1 follow me brah's I follow back!

dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbstrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey man good job! keep it up!

NicS1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice story dude

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

Beginning of 7th grade,i was 4'8 79 lbs,8th grade,4'10 84 lbs,9th grade 4'11-1/2 90 lbs,10th grade 5-3 103 lbs. I didnt reach puberty till i was 16.
    I keep seeing this thread under the one i recently posted in,The one with the 20 year old that wants to squat everyday,i figured i'd put in my 2 cents on this one,as late as my response is. Very good thread though,Your's. The everyday squatter's thread is mostly amusing.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

wkdwilliams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wkdwilliams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wkdwilliams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wkdwilliams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wkdwilliams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wkdwilliams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its too much to read :L

KT06SiGGM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kevin Kobasquashi

lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One day I walked into GNC. It must've been a hilarious sight, a tiny kid walking into GNC and buying a bag of protein powder. Yep folks, I saved 3 weeks of lunch money to buy GNC's "cookies and cream" protein powder. The GNC employee must've been LOLing at the sight.

that was the cutest thing i've ever read in my entire life