Location: Land of the free, Home of the uglys, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Really depressed now

Skinnyfat started ss middle of september since then i've gained 3lb and made no gains because i kept getting ill (3 times since i've started) so as soon as i got better one week later i got ill again so it would set my lifts back. I still lift when ill but im too weak to push my set weight. I'm ill at this very moment and its getting me really down because i'm just going to end up fat again at this rate.

ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vitamin C brah.

500-1000 mg per day and you should be good to go. Vitamin C is an immune booster and powerful antioxidant.

and wash your hands (before you eat especially)! First defense in a healthy life style.
    There is a fine line between Hard and Retard

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get healthy first and don't worry about the short term! It takes time, patience and hard work to achieve any goal and there will ALWAYS be bumps in the road.

8packbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8packbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8packbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8packbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 8packbro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would look into "what" or "where" is making you sick, repetitive illness like that stems from a source, try avoiding that source or as someone mentioned increasing your Vitamin C intake and eating foods that boost your immune system. Prevention is the Best Cure.

bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bnoble01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the more you say and give in that you are depressed the more likely you will be depressed.
    3 years of psychology and I failed that's one thing I remembered! wish you all the best lad

Semagt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    first of all get well then start working out again and be patient , hard work and patience < ---- Thats how winning is done!

Semagt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by aaron501 View Post
    Skinnyfat started ss middle of september since then i've gained 3lb and made no gains because i kept getting ill (3 times since i've started) so as soon as i got better one week later i got ill again so it would set my lifts back. I still lift when ill but im too weak to push my set weight. I'm ill at this very moment and its getting me really down because i'm just going to end up fat again at this rate.
    Also always keep this in mind " Some times its not about how good you are but HOW BAD YOU WANT IT!!! belive you can and you are half way there my friend "