Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    It seems that I made a big mistake with under eating over the weekend, as I did my move, are what u thought was decent amounts of carbs but ended up scared to death after my ... Well... bathroom life.

So I freaked out after I saw black in the bathroom, knowing this can mean terrible things like internal bleeding etc.

However I found a few other instances of this, and found out that it had something to do with bile and the like, but it can result in dark brown or black looking stool.

I've been consistent up until now but I'm on week three so perhaps the lack of proper diet did it.

Regardless this is my customary post to talk about bathroom habits in a glycobol thread.

Listed yesterday, dead lift and hit so so close to a personal record.

Will run this bulk over Christmas. My 32nd birthday is next month so perhaps that's a good time to start a cut.
    crazy what can happen in the bathroom ... like eating Purple popsciles or a lot of Grape crystal light will turn your crap Green LOL

Glad you arent scared for your life any longer
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gi distress generally runs in my family, I should point that out...

Anyhow, keeping with the log, I am going to be getting my food back on track here as of today.
    The last few days I have taken the old school route of eating whatever so long as i am ingesting large quantities of protein, but that's okay only in small doses.

I am dosing 1-1-2 now eating around 50-70g carb with my morning single doses to see how this may or may not change things around for me, I did the stupid mistake of drinking last night and of course my sleep was tererible as a result, but that's just what happens when you let things go.

Had a request for a protein video from my ******** page, I'll share it here when it's finished.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eating under just one weekend while training hard and intense can impede progress and make a bodybuilder feel wiped out. if you are still feeling like this it may be best to take a couple days off and eat up.

any other questions feel free anytime on ******** Steven
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)

Anyhow, keeping with the log, I am going to be getting my food back on track here as of today.
    The last few days I have taken the old school route of eating whatever so long as i am ingesting large quantities of protein, but that's okay only in small doses.

I am dosing 1-1-2 now eating around 50-70g carb with my morning single doses to see how this may or may not change things around for me, I did the stupid mistake of drinking last night and of course my sleep was tererible as a result, but that's just what happens when you let things go.

Had a request for a protein video from my ******** page, I'll share it here when it's finished.
    time to regroup, refocus, and kill it
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Nice man, cant wait to see the video

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Shake it off man and hit the weights hard. Usually on the rare occasion that I drink, my lifts the next day are great. Maybe it's because of all the drunk munchie food I eat the night before.

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love that people are noticing the log, hope I can attract some non ai employees too haha.

Here is that video as promised, and a log entry is also coming up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt5p...e_gdata_player

Made a video for my blog on my bulk, but those who don't wanna view it and subscribe me on YouTube can just read.
    Video is here though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bayp5ONlltM&feature=plcp

Okay so one month and:

1 lb per week gain
    4 lb total gain

I look way pudgy but that's fine.

I think I'll keep this up until around the third week January. This will bring my bulk to 10-11 lbs. if I look decent enough maybe it will go longer but I cannot imagine myself at above 185 lbs.

Update:

As a little experiment I'm going to be dosing 1/1/1/1 for the next few days to see if my extreme stomach distress goes away.

I'm feeling as though two at a time is leading me to this laxative effect.

Last night was awesome, I used to eat kfc all the time but that was day me.

However we food splurged and got the Christmas deal they have.

Tomorrow is dead lift day. I want to try three plates each side, afraid of not being ready, but I did three plates in June...So maybe...

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Update:

As a little experiment I'm going to be dosing 1/1/1/1 for the next few days to see if my extreme stomach distress goes away.

Tomorrow is dead lift day. I want to try three plates each side, afraid of not being ready, but I did three plates in June...So maybe...
    As far as the "laxative effect" is concerned, is there a significant amount of fats in your meal following your glycobol dose?

Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    As far as the "laxative effect" is concerned, is there a significant amount of fats in your meal following your glycobol dose?
    Not always. Take last night, two glycobol and a ton of kfc meaning tons of fat.

A typical morning though is 80g oat mean mixed with water and 2 scoops whey, no fat hardly at all...

My day intake had been 50-60g daily all this time.

It's a good theory though.

Update:

Get those 3 plates!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Get those 3 plates!
    Lol, a little change of pace here, just woke up feeling sick as a dog.

Sore throat, congestion.

Some people lift weights while sick.
    I think that's ultra stupid and dangerous.

Video update

Sick.

Last edited by lvsteven; 12-10-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Lol, a little change of pace here, just woke up feeling sick as a dog.

Sore throat, congestion.

Some people lift weights while sick.
    I think that's ultra stupid and dangerous.
    Vitamin C it up man and get some rest. Good approach to taking time off, lifting while sick is quite discouraging.

Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    Vitamin C it up man and get some rest. Good approach to taking time off, lifting while sick is quite discouraging.
    Look at Zinc, Echanacia and Goldenseal as well.... good to take time off when sick... otherwise your lifts suffer, and your immune system gets weakend.... no need to prolong the sickness
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look at Zinc, Echanacia and Goldenseal as well.... good to take time off when sick... otherwise your lifts suffer, and your immune system gets weakend.... no need to prolong the sickness
    and you get to give tendons /joints a break-always a good thing

keep up the good work

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    This
    Dr. Bill
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Holy sweet merciful...

So here I am, and tomorrow will be a week since the gym.

I was seriously concerned of pneumonia developing in the past four days, as my flu moved I to my lungs.

For the first time I can remember, I actually used bronkaid for its intended use.

Diet wasn't horrible. I avoided ice cream and my only bad food was 90 calorie per piece oven baked fried fish and tater tots.

Diet was heavily carb laden though, but protein was likely High enough for someone who never left the house and did no physical work.

I'm bloated as hell though. I can see it in the mirror. Very little evidence of a guy that lifts below all that puffiness... And the scale says I gained five pounds, which is again going to be water weight and a generally overall crap I need to wash out.

Tonight I'll do some stomach cleansing and tomorrow I need to do some physical labor before I can get back to real life and start dosing Glycobol again and get back into the gym.

So here I am, and tomorrow will be a week since the gym.

I was seriously concerned of pneumonia developing in the past four days, as my flu moved I to my lungs.

For the first time I can remember, I actually used bronkaid for its intended use.

Diet wasn't horrible. I avoided ice cream and my only bad food was 90 calorie per piece oven baked fried fish and tater tots.

Diet was heavily carb laden though, but protein was likely High enough for someone who never left the house and did no physical work.

I'm bloated as hell though. I can see it in the mirror. Very little evidence of a guy that lifts below all that puffiness... And the scale says I gained five pounds, which is again going to be water weight and a generally overall crap I need to wash out.

Tonight I'll do some stomach cleansing and tomorrow I need to do some physical labor before I can get back to real life and start dosing Glycobol again and get back into the gym.
    youll bounce back in no time
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Yesterday was my first day back lifting and it felt horrendous, however I was torn between a cut and being a man about this and continuing my mass gaining.

I had a good conversation with John and I feel I will continue on the gain and see where things go.

All that aside this is a log for glycobol.

So went back with 1/1/1/1 dosing and feel this to be a good schedule that avoids needing to obtain carbs heavily in the am and keeps my stomach sane.

I'm nearly out of the product.

My work is slow so when that happens I'll be off glycobol until there are monies for more that are there to spend.

More later.

Yesterday was my first day back lifting and it felt horrendous, however I was torn between a cut and being a man about this and continuing my mass gaining.

I had a good conversation with John and I feel I will continue on the gain and see where things go.

So went back with 1/1/1/1 dosing and feel this to be a good schedule that avoids needing to obtain carbs heavily in the am and keeps my stomach sane.

My work is slow so when that happens I'll be off glycobol until there are monies for more that are there to spend.

More later.
    Glycobol Dosages differs for everyone, just gotta find the best time to take it

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    Glycobol Dosages differs for everyone, just gotta find the best time to take it
    Def agree
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

More later.
    yeah maybe stay on a high protein , maintaince bodyfat phase and see if you can gain some strength on some of your testing lifts, which always equates to more muscle

testing lifts will vary from person to person , its always good to pick an exercise or so for each bodypart and get stronger on it, cant hgelp get bigger when you get stronger and protein/cals are there to support growth

happy holidays buddy

Online coaching avilable

Hope you've still been feeling good!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

how is everything?

Online coaching avilable

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    how is everything?
    This
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    how is everything?
    Curious to see how everything has been, as well
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20

Hey all,

Not the best. I haven't managed to completely kill my cold. Now it's effecting me.
    I should have updated the log, I am sorry that didn't. Let me take care of that later on today.