Qbrown88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats up bodybuilders

How yall doing? Let me start off by introducing myself and telling yall a little about myself. My name is Shawn Brown. I'm 24 years old
    for damn near all my life I've had
    -low self esteem
    -would yield to everyone else's needs, wants, thoughts, and opinions because I never really knew how to stand up for myself and did whatever i could to avoid confrontation and arguments
    -never really got picked on much honestly but lost most of the fights I did have
    -never really felt comfortable with myself

I'm a skinny dude that had this idea in my head for a long time that one day I would start working out, but I never got to it. I know there are more on this forum who were once like me. What motivates you to get where you are now and what tips can I get about bodybuilding and nutrition

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Having an ideal physique in mind and wanting to reach it is one of the biggest things that motivates me. It takes a lot of reading to understand exercise and nutrition but it's a great journey and change in lifestyle. I recommend to read the articles on this site to get started and then put in the work on your diet and in the gym to reach that goal physique.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZanderClause has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are starting out try the SS. Don't fall into the trap that some people do and quit after a month because they aren't benching 315.

Gains will be hard to come by as your body gets used to bodybuilding, but don't let that demotivate you.

Personally what keeps me motivated is the strength gains. It's like an addiction, once you pass that first plate, you want another one, and then another one.

And don't forget to eat. Gotta feed the beast brah.
    There is a fine line between Hard and Retard