Closed Thread
Page 9 of 267 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrknprogres View Post
    I've been getting a bunch if overtime at work which is awesome but it seriously cuts back my gym time pretty much to one day. Two if I'm lucky. So I've been doing pull ups on random things at work. Push ups and bear crawls in the hallway. Sometimes I'll break into a sprint all of a sudden. Idk why people keep looking at me funny?
    Question answered

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    counted 92 intermittent fasting threads on the first page....wow.

Also
    >girl being concerned about someone on the internet finding them attractive
    >thinking you are gods gift to men
    >being THAT mad that one person calls you out on the BS

ISHYGDDT

You can still critique someone even you dont find them attractive, attractive as a base in general, but if you are super super skinny then be prepared to get called out on it as with anything else.
    You weren't even addressing my skinnyness in your comment, which btw, those pics were before my semi-bulk/recomp. You were just trying to bring down my confidence (you said it yourself you thought I was overconfident). Seriously. Don't try and downtalk it. I'm just in here defending myself, but I feel no more need to chat with you guys, since nobody had my back. What's wrong with thinking a guy should be happy to have me, if we are compatible and attracted to each other? What's wrong with pointing out that I didn't want to go jogging late at night in the dark (after someone suggested it to me, I didn't even bring it up) cos I was afraid of something bad happening? That's pretty much what we were talking about when you made that comment.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    counted 92 intermittent fasting threads on the first page....wow.
    That's because IF is magic. God, don't you know anything about fat loss.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post

Like a boss. Eating all this is proving to be a bitch...

Also, Vox, pls elaborate on why 4 workout days is too much while bulking. I don't understand this...
    Thats oughtfully nice your mom still packs your lunch bro. I wish mine would do that. She forgot a pudding cup though!

j/k actually looks pretty well balanced and convenient, im far too lazy to pack my lunch like that lol
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    You weren't even addressing my skinnyness in your comment. You were just trying to bring down my confidence (you said it yourself you thought I was overconfident). Seriously. Don't try and downtalk it. I'm just in here defending myself, but I feel no more need to chat with you guys, since nobody had my back. What's wrong with thinking a guy should be happy to have me, if we are compatible and attracted to each other? What's wrong with pointing out that I didn't want to go jogging late at night in the dark (after someone suggested it to me, I didn't even bring it up) cos I was afraid of something bad happening? That's pretty much what we were talking about when you made that comment.
    why you do this drama princess? It's not that serious. I mean moore eats dog **** for Gods sake.

I like skinny
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    why you do this drama princess? It's not that serious. I mean moore eats dog **** for Gods sake.

I like skinny
    It's serious to me. It wasn't easy for me to become happy with the way I look and build up my confidence. And Serp has been criticizing every single thing I posted for weeks now, even when nothing I posted was relevant to him/had anything to do with him, to where he finally exploded and said that.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You weren't even addressing my skinnyness in your comment, which btw, those pics were before my semi-bulk/recomp. You were just trying to bring down my confidence (you said it yourself you thought I was overconfident). Seriously. Don't try and downtalk it. I'm just in here defending myself, but I feel no more need to chat with you guys, since nobody had my back. What's wrong with thinking a guy should be happy to have me, if we are compatible and attracted to each other? What's wrong with pointing out that I didn't want to go jogging late at night in the dark (after someone suggested it to me, I didn't even bring it up) cos I was afraid of something bad happening? That's pretty much what we were talking about when you made that comment.
    The problem is you take constructive criticism to heart, and if anyone disagrees with you, they must be wrong. You cant post about how your ex-bf is bad in bed, say you miss him, and then complain how he is hooking up with all these girls without rustling everyone here. You do come across as over confident, everyone knows it, they just dont say it....dont shoot the messenger.
    FWIW, i havent been criticizing you, just finally calling you out, what others think but want to say. Everyone here is treated the same, if they type up outlandish stories they better be prepared to be called out on it, nobody is singling you out.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

michcoth1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I myself love dog food. I try to incorporate at least 50 grams of good quality dog food in my diet everyday.

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    It's serious to me. It wasn't easy for me to become happy with the way I look and build up my confidence. And Serp has been criticizing every single thing I posted for weeks now, even when nothing I posted was relevant to him/had anything to do with him, to where he finally exploded and said that.
    relax

I think serp has been trying to help you realize somethings not necessarily be a dick to you. We are all different here through our experiences, I think you have some pretty thin skin tbh and thats okay its who you are. Be you and relax and offer your perspective, its all you can do. My advice is to learn to "walk it off" no one wants to harm you.

He was trying to tell me that I don't look good. That's what he said, nothing about personality or whatever. And I got angry because everyone started telling him how good he looks RIGHT after he tells me I look bad. I don't understand that at all. I know Serp doesn't mean well, if he did he wouldn't try and bring my confidence down. I said that about my ex because he reads my comments on here and we were having an argument, Serp, don't bring him up again I haven't talked about him in ages. Thanks though memcop for trying to restore the peace.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no one wants to harm you.
    I think that depends on one's definition of 'harm'

Just kidding! I don't think the internet can handle the dark humor sometimes..don't wanna get in any trouble here
    www.grazethesky.com

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    relax

I think serp has been trying to help you realize somethings not necessarily be a dick to you. We are all different here through our experiences, I think you have some pretty thin skin tbh and thats okay its who you are. Be you and relax and offer your perspective, its all you can do. My advice is to learn to "walk it off" no one wants to harm you.
    /agree with this

^one of the sexiest older women ever btw
    Last edited by missladyj; 11-08-2012 at 08:26 AM.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He was trying to tell me that I don't look good. That's what he said, nothing about personality or whatever. And I got angry because everyone started telling him how good he looks RIGHT after he tells me I look bad. I don't understand that at all. I know Serp doesn't mean well, if he did he wouldn't try and bring my confidence down. I said that about my ex because he reads my comments on here and we were having an argument, Serp, don't bring him up again I haven't talked about him in ages. Thanks though memcop for trying to restore the peace.
    You look fine. I saw your pic. No worries.
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    Thats oughtfully nice your mom still packs your lunch bro. I wish mine would do that. She forgot a pudding cup though!

j/k actually looks pretty well balanced and convenient, im far too lazy to pack my lunch like that lol
    lol; what's that about 400 cals there bull? lol
    www.grazethesky.com

Thanks krete.

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post

I spend 30-40 mins a night prepping, packing, and logging all my food. Lol

Wish mom did it. I'm going to have to precook all my food before I go home for turkey day. All they eat is chit...
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

And I got angry because everyone started telling him how good he looks RIGHT after he tells me I look bad.
    To be fair, I've never seen your picture before mama. Didn't mean to take any sides...I just saw him rating himself down and it blew my mind. Anyway, it changed the subject so that was good. Really sucks to read the arguing back and forth...

bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    lol; what's that about 400 cals there bull? lol
    Not quite

I love bulking...
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

brb been eating dunkin donut chocolate sticks every morning for the past month.

nutrition of peace;

Calories: 470
    Total Fat: 29.0g
    ...Saturated Fat: 7.0g

Total Carbohydrates: 49.0g
    ...Dietary Fiber: 2.0g
    ...Sugars: 24.0g

Protein: 4.0g
    www.grazethesky.com

Im still fat, so what... z71kris's Avatar
    z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)

I like skinny
    lots of lulz had
    started 337 April 17 2012

I am not losing weight, I only eat 1750 cals a day, but am gain wait; wut do?
    but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

You look fine. I saw your pic. No worries.
    Thats funny because I didnt see chit captain

Not quite

I love bulking...
    Wow. That's the neatest most compact form of 1400 cals I've ever seen haha
    www.grazethesky.com

Thats funny because I didnt see chit captain
    It's back in the logs somewhere. Good stuff IMO
    www.grazethesky.com

@missylady: It's ok, no problem.

Any idea why BB phone app makes certain peoples avi the ENTIRE part of my screen?

like I'll be scrolling through this thread, and BAM! moore's body fills up my whole screen.

wtf
    www.grazethesky.com

z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000) z71kris is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb been eating dunkin donut chocolate sticks every morning for the past month.

nutrition of peace;

Calories: 470
    Total Fat: 29.0g
    ...Saturated Fat: 7.0g

Total Carbohydrates: 49.0g
    ...Dietary Fiber: 2.0g
    ...Sugars: 24.0g

Protein: 4.0g
    I would kill a crack head for two of those right now!

but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

Originally Posted by z71kris View Post
    I would kill a crack head for two of those right now!
    If you buy a coffee and a donut you get one donut free right now.. but I always refuse it. I only eat them for the calories to be honest..otherwise I couldn't operate on zero carbs in the morning.

After a while they get pretty gross
    www.grazethesky.com

Wow. That's the neatest most compact form of 1400 cals I've ever seen haha
    Lol it was delishus. Took forever to eat though...
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Any idea why BB phone app makes certain peoples avi the ENTIRE part of my screen?

like I'll be scrolling through this thread, and BAM! moore's body fills up my whole screen.

wtf
    something with the file type, and the way BB.com hosts it...

but do I even lift?
    130+ lost

Lol it was delishus. Took forever to eat though...
    Yo I'm in a $72,000 tournament this weekend.

Qualified by getting a win in the local league, and also being in the top 10% of all players. We got about 754 players total for my division. I'm ranked 38 I think..

Top 20 people advance to a televised event....man, I'm so psyched.
    www.grazethesky.com

Closed Thread