Closed Thread
Page 152 of 267 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,560 of 8003
    Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bullrider_IL View Post
    Find me someone with an Olympia worthy physique like Kai, Phil, Dorian, Arnold, etc. that doesn't give 110% effort in the gym, just takes dat dere and is jacked, and I will shut up.

Although I am not a user, I don't see an issue with taking it if you have reached your genetic potential, etc. ZYZZ was retarded taking them at his age, as is chestparrot, but look at some of the guys who legit competed natty for years and never touched the stuff, already huge, then go on it and go on to win Mr. Olympia.

Arnold as a teen.

inb4 "Arnold started juicing young"

When he went to his first competition (snuck out of the military training facility he was stationed in to compete) he was so poor that he had to borrow someone else's posing trunks. So if he can't afford posing trunks, how did he afford that which shall not be named?
    He DID take them as a teen, it is well known (google). All those pro bb'er guys are destroying their bodies, i could care less about those guys, they will be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of their lives, its a fact. Also could care less about some other dude's body, if anyone gets inspiration from those stupidly huge guys, or thinks their physiques are realistic need to find better role models who arent a walking pharmaceutical experiment.
    If someone wants to take them, take them, just dont lie about it and give other guys advice who cant make use of it, or routines that they are unable to recover from, so on and so forth.

edit: i dont see any point even in supplements because if someone is going to train their entire life, are they going to be taking that stuff for their ENTIRE training life? Im not in any rush to reach my "potential" as there are other hobbies that take priority, but that doesnt mean one cant train at 110% effort when they go to the gym. Its like the slow bulk vs 500+ surplus stuff. Sure you will gain strength faster but you will also put on more fat, the slow and steady way is way more sustainable and you WILL get to where you want to be with time and patience.
    Eventually you will reach your peak potential where it is incredibly difficult to add weight to the bar, but there is no rush since nobody is judging anyone.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    He DID take them as a teen, it is well known (google). All those pro bb'er guys are destroying their bodies, i could care less about those guys, they will be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of their lives, its a fact. Also could care less about some other dude's body, if anyone gets inspiration from those stupidly huge guys, or thinks their physiques are realistic need to find better role models who arent a walking pharmaceutical experiment.
    If someone wants to take them, take them, just dont lie about it and give other guys advice who cant make use of it, or routines that they are unable to recover from, so on and so forth.
    i wanna rape u (back off ammex)
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    what's even the point though? is there some reason to make yourself look disgusting like that? i guarantee chicks aren't into that, the only people mirin are other dudes who get some weird personal satisfaction out of looking that way. i mean i guess to each his own, but all the names you threw out up there, they all look pretty nasty. and they definitely don't age well. i'm throwing this out there as a serious question, do you think there ought to be sports leagues that allow performance enhancing drugs? or an olympics for people on performance enhancers? and if there were, would you consider those athletes (who would obviously outdo natural athletes) to be superior to natural athletes? if your answer is no any of those questions, then what makes bodybuilding different? after all, at the end of the day, at the competition level it's just another sport.
    Agree 100%...especially bold part

Originally Posted by Tupperwolf View Post
    I didn't mean to start so much drama up in here trying to be helpful
    These are the moments LF chat lives for

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Agree 100%...especially bold part

These are the moments LF chat lives for
    You never wrote your promised talenti review for my magazine "ice cream quarterly"
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    On a completely different topic, the people in the room next-door are having obnoxiously loud sex and I can hear pig grunting noises.

EDIT: I'm just jelly...

Verbing Weirds Language Tupperwolf's Avatar
    Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    People do things for different reasons, I'm sure some people that use steroids are insecure and just want to look like the guy on the cover of FLEX magazine, like the bros in Serp's gym. I'm sure many other more serious steroid users found something in the actual act of pushing weight around that fulfilled something that was missing in their life and just love being in the gym, so they want to push more and get bigger. I would hazard that monetary reasons are a factor for every pro! One thing that is for sure, if there's a way to "cheat" at anything, people will do it. It's human nature.
    US Coast Guard ~ SEMPER PARATUS

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    On a completely different topic, the people in the room next-door are having obnoxiously loud sex and I can hear pig grunting noises.

brb on my way down to the W
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    caffeine crash. also only 1500cals. GY to up cal intake(not hungry after burger) then bed. enjoy the juice drama. I'll be natural always methinks, but I'm not against others taking them at all.

EDIT:

The effects of EC. I had to force myself to eat this much. Had mayo on purpose to up cals. Had ranch dressing on purpose to up cals. Still gonna eat more just to hit 1700 and add some proteins.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb on my way down to the W
    You should have hit me up earlier. I have an expense account and not enough calories.

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    plz explain
    Negged.

You should have hit me up earlier. I have an expense account and not enough calories.
    the day i get a company card will be the best day of my life. dear adulthood, plz hurry up. brb deducting everything.

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

neighbors in the duplex i used to live in had weird sex0rs and I would always get the strangest thing in my pants where my fallus would seem to enlarge itself and become very stiff, almost like a board. Good times last year...

Originally Posted by Tupperwolf View Post
    People do things for different reasons, I'm sure some people that use steroids are insecure and just want to look like the guy on the cover of FLEX magazine, like the bros in Serp's gym. I'm sure many other more serious steroid users found something in the actual act of pushing weight around that fulfilled something that was missing in their life and just love being in the gym, so they want to push more and get bigger. I would hazard that monetary reasons are a factor for every pro! One thing that is for sure, if there's a way to "cheat" at anything, people will do it. It's human nature.
    People who use that don't actually plan on competing NPC or IFBB shouldn't even bother. Even some of the guys on here that admit to using just take it to get bigger. Muscle Dysmorphia is a real thing. I mean look at Gregg Valentino

Before:

After:

I think people really can have an un-natural view of their musculature, and think they "aren't big enough" but with what the media portrays right now as 'attractive' and 'built' we would all look like that stupid justin bieber picture that is floating around the misc.

Eventually, I'll probably need TRT due to the way my hormones got fukked up because of doctors incorrectly medicating me for asthma as a kid. I'm actually considering getting a test done in a couple months just out of curiousity. Won't do it, but I just want to know where my levels are. My dad is 50 and they are wanting to put him on TRT because of his levels due to being overweight for basically his entire life. inb4 my dad doesn't work out and looks like a freak :rolls eyes:
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You never wrote your promised talenti review for my magazine "ice cream quarterly"
    You know, I really couldn't decide how I feel about the taste...I'll think I'll be needing to buy some more pints in order to give you an accurate review

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    You know, I really couldn't decide how I feel about the taste...I'll think I'll be needing to buy some more pints in order to give you an accurate review
    dont you just hate when that happens.... brb eating a pint of talenti peppermint bark. (which btw happens to be the highest calorie flavor i have come across. fml.)

aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And now I'm addicted to LF forums because I haven't been able to gym in a week and a half.

BRB browsing forums on phone in bed.

bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aclockworkoi View Post
    And now I'm addicted to LF forums because I haven't been able to gym in a week and a half.

BRB browsing forums on phone in bed.
    lol I do it too
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

dont you just hate when that happens.... brb eating a pint of talenti peppermint bark. (which btw happens to be the highest calorie flavor i have come across. fml.)
    I hate it so much that I might just have to get every flavor next time.../sigh.

the day i get a company card will be the best day of my life. dear adulthood, plz hurry up. brb deducting everything.
    Not with this lifestyle, bro. You can't exactly expense the EC stack and whey.

Besides, working adulthood is overrated. I'd kill to be a carefree student right now. I was walking through the Georgia Tech campus today and looking at all the college hotties going, damn, I wish I was in college.

neighbors in the duplex i used to live in had weird sex0rs and I would always get the strangest thing in my pants where my fallus would seem to enlarge itself and become very stiff, almost like a board. Good times last year...
    BRB

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    caffeine crash. also only 1500cals. GY to up cal intake(not hungry after burger) then bed. enjoy the juice drama. I'll be natural always methinks, but I'm not against others taking them at all.

EDIT:

The effects of EC. I had to force myself to eat this much. Had mayo on purpose to up cals. Had ranch dressing on purpose to up cals. Still gonna eat more just to hit 1700 and add some proteins.
    I want to neg your noob face for talking about drugs. Jk but stfu about drugs ********
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

o hai dere memcoper where you been?

Edit: I just realized I'm more of an OG that you.

Now rep me or I will make you cry you joined later than me *******

jk
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Womp womp

you will never have a cute dog as this

you will never have a cute dog as this

Sorry I win plus mine includes my new cute baby:

Sorry I win plus mine includes my new cute baby:
    awww what a cute dog! How old is the puppy?

~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000) BradKemp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How chicken legs are my chicken legs? (disregard chit on mirror)

Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post
    Where are your feathers?

get on dem heavy squats and higher rep leg press/hack squat machine.

Originally Posted by BradKemp View Post

why is your mirror covered in semen?
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

u wanna see a groce mirror? hold on, lemme take a pic of the one in my gym room that i do everything (and i mean everything) in front of. brb.

The dog is about 4yrs old. My little guy was born on the 9th :P

Closed Thread
Page 152 of 267 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast