EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyway to do one on one w/ groupon that makes ANY sense?

I've got a business park w/ 6000+ members that would give me free email blast to all those people, 1 week of digital ads in the lobby of all their buildings and a few other things if I offer a 40% off or better deal for their business park people.

In essence, i basically have to come up with a groupon type deal but can't think of any non-boot camp thing that makes sense. Either something would be too cheap I don't have the man power to handle the volume or if I did some expensive package to weed out the cheapskates for 40% off it would still require a large overhead for the potential client in the first place.

Are boot camps the only thing that work with groupon?

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't do it. Seriously, 40% is insulting in my opinion. How would they feel if you offered to pay 40% of the rent they were asking for. You might offer a free session or two if you sign up for a package. Or perhaps you offer a free week or few classes of a group fitness class, but make people call ahead of time. The last thing you need is flooding your class with freebies and pissing off your existing clients.

If you are hurting for business and struggling to pay rent, I might change my opinion. However, have you exhausted other options? For example, walking around to the individual businesses in the park, or at least the bigger ones? Have you emailed the largest businesses in the area to offer to run a fitness competition, offer 10% off your programs, or basically anything else that would help them bring wellness into their "culture"?

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    to me its more the free advertising associated with it and thats why i like the idea....this huge business park is less than 5 mins from my studio. I believe there are 20 buildings and I would get digital ads in the lobby of each building for a week which they typically charge a lot for....plus the emails blast which probably only 10-15% will even open or pay attention to put 10% of 6000 people is still a good bit for personal training.

I want to make it work for the advertising...I just don't know how I can afford a good deal w/o getting swamped or w/o doing boot camps. 95% of my clients are one on one and thats how I want it. Trying to brainstorm a way to get the free advertising w/o screwing myself.