Thread: Garage Gym

jayricpe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Garage Gym

I have started to do some personal training and now have an old school type set up in my garage but I am struggle to come up with a name and was wondering if anyone has any good names they could help me come up with.

Thank you, Jason

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't imagine you'd ever NEED a name for your garage!

jayricpe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not name the garage but name the PT business just trying to describe where I am training

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should probably have a client friendly name unless your training hardcore athletes only.
    Perspective clients could get turned off by aggressive name like ( Savage fitness gym)or something like that.
    Good luck.

DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10) DBIW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    You should probably have a client friendly name unless your training hardcore athletes only.
    Perspective clients could get turned off by aggressive name like ( Savage fitness gym)or something like that.
    Good luck.
    Garage Rat Fitness.

USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jayricpe View Post
    I have started to do some personal training and now have an old school type set up in my garage but I am struggle to come up with a name and was wondering if anyone has any good names they could help me come up with.

Thank you, Jason
    You should try to create some sort of philosophy and have a mission statement. The name of your gym should reflect that.

Four instance if you had a gym called "4 corners fitness" you would name it that because you emphasize the 4 corners of physical fitness blah blah blah. Not saying you should name it that just trying to give you an idea where I'm coming from. Just look at a business like crossfit. The name applies to their jack of all trades style of training. It works well regardless of how much crossfit actually sucks.