TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Inspirational Post: "Bigger With Age" - TroyGuy

Hey everyone, bodybuilding.com just posted my article on Body Transformation “Bigger with Age”. A lot of people have been providing feedback as it being very inspirational and informative so I thought I’d share it with you. Here is the link…please "like" it on ******** and comment at the bottom of the article:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...-with-age.html
    The path to the top of the mountain of accomplishment will grow steeper as you near the summit. When the going gets tough, keep going, for it means you're almost there.

DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good article man, thanks.

TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TroyGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Inspirational Post: "Bigger With Age" - TroyGuy

Originally Posted by DannyRelic View Post
    Good article man, thanks.
    Thanks man. I'm also trying to promote myself for the 2013 BodySpace Spokesmodel Search, so appreciate if everyone "Likes" the article at the top, and comment at the bottom of the article. Also, to vote for the 2013 BodySpace Spokesmodel Search, go here and alphabetically look up "troyguy" and click my photo. Thank you for your support.

To vote: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2013...ch-voting.html

Vote Daily: bodybuilding.com encourages daily votes.

Thanks again,

Steve (TroyGuy)
    The path to the top of the mountain of accomplishment will grow steeper as you near the summit. When the going gets tough, keep going, for it means you're almost there.