Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000) overclockmycp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eksotaleko View Post
    disregard this stupid slut. It's just like in this vid:

Yeah it's soooo fuking annoying to have a lot of guys approach me and talk to me and send me messages all the fuking time. Because life is so fuking rough when you have to click ignore ten times a day, I mean what could possibly be worse?

I have 0 sympathy for stupid sluts like this.
    lol exactly.

but this bish is 29 and still seems to have teenage sloot logic

KattiaSixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just smile

And say hi! Be you don't play D bag. If she is into you she will smile back and start talking. No rocket science

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by overclockmycp View Post
    lol exactly.

but this bish is 29 and still seems to have teenage sloot logic

and has 12K reps 'cause of foreveralone misc

brb tramplin virgin egos while gettin reps. sounds about right
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe

"Mark Rippletoe says hi" CHUNKUK's Avatar
    CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CHUNKUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    desertsider you sound like a stuck up bitch, you clearly love the attention or you wouldn't engage in conversation with cold approachers, you even gave one guy your number to apparently 'get rid of him' , you're full of bs
    ultimate no fap destroyer - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914653

** ~Never Tried A Cigarette Crew~ **

" Im getting down on the fence on boxing day a piffing a full stubby at that rosey cheeked ******* broads head " - sunnyTEE

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Idk what is up with the dumbfuk in this thread saying dont cold approach and find bishes through mutual friends or sports,etc. DAFUK?

What if you have little to no friends and you have no interests that women would be interested in either (therefore you wouldnt be able to meet them)?

Strong idiot

jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol so many pissed off virgins , if yall *****s actually fukked bitches u woudlnt hate em so much, srs just fuuk bitches at yall levels of fugliness u cant xpect to fuk models when u look like hunchback of notre dame

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb not wasting my time trying to 'pick up chicks'
    brb just going out for a drink at the end of the week with a few mates and being hit on
    brb banging women with no effort

you spend your time trying to pick up women ... how alpha ..

jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) jizzmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post
    brb just going out for a drink at the end of the week with a few mates and being hit on

lol so true esthetics *****s can relate feelsgoodmango

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post

what if you are under drinking age and cant get in bars/clubs *******?

jus wait till u old enuff for clubs n sht then start mackin them fuglies, trust me, put sum work in n u can take home fugly bitches at ur level, i see it wit my boys all the time, they a lil fugly no homo but they always pull bitches at their level of looks, trust me bitches wanna fuk too and in most cases they freakier than guys srs

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got cold approached by a female yesterday srs!

Her name was Mita (or Meta), she is from Slovenia and she asked me if I lift (wut lol) and for some gym advice. She was a strong 8/10, blonde 5'10. I was just walking around the street doing absolutely nothing

I cant belief...I was approached yet so nervous and put on the spot, because she was obviously hitting on me but being a chick she couldnt be direct about it.

kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kireiray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lesson from this thread, only cold approach girls that are very hot (or not attractive) because all average-cute women will have been annoyed by many men since they are more approachable. I myself know of this syndrome, which is the tall man with an average face and small wallet syndrome. Approached by random average women all the time, a lot of just straight up terrible looking whales, but difficult to get the eyes of hot girls.

Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt_SD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started cold approaching a while back but you get allot of rejections, usually not so much if it's situational but you know when someone is uncomfortable. I haven't been doing it in college since I go to a medium sized college so I see the same girls often, but in class it is perfect. It just takes allot of attempts...but to be honest I have never had a long relationship from a cold approach. On the bright side, the worst that could happen is you expand your social circle and make some new friends. It's fun, but meeting friends of friends honestly remains the best way to get a relationship or fwb deal. Ah well...

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    brb smashing girls the night I meet them because they're boozed up too

You're doing it wrong.
    this.

op is gay

jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000) jgb99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Disagree that cold approaching is a numbers game...situation/timing and the quality of your game is VERY important.

I would say personality is easily more important than looks for cold approach (if you get an IOI before cold approaching, then I don't consider it a cold approach)...if you are a sociable person can build comfort and rapport quickly (if you are funny that's a bonus) you will do very well (once you can do that number closing is easy)...just like being a good salesman.

Situation and timing are also important...you will find it much harder running up and down Main St trying to cold approach girls or any other places where they are trying to get somewhere or get something done, as opposed to approaching girls who are sitting alone, looking bored out of their brains at the cafe or waiting in line at the bank etc.
    Lift.LOL.Learn