Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000) Paulie_G is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mennitti View Post
    So muscle confusion and switching routines each month is not good?
    Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    Personally, I have found better progress with progressive load for growth as opposed to switching routines around frequently in an attempt to "confuse" muscles. You should pick a routine with built-in progressive loads and based on compound lifts.
    Follow a program for at least 3 months (some would argue longer). It usually takes that long to evaluate whether or not it is working. Avoid workout program ADD. It's hard to do, especially for some of us who are actually attention deficit, but it is really important. Just stick to a routine, know your TDEE, eat your Macros, get enough sleep, and you will see gains. Oh, and do NOT compare yourself to others in terms of gains. Our genetics are all so different. You will grow faster than some, and slower than others, and it does not matter at all.

flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50) flatiron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What I've been doing since discovering this site is: compound exercises, light weight (except for arms), and strict form. Until last year I had never done squats or deadlifts.
    Who told you light weight was the key to gains? Try progressive overload instead. And eat enough to move the scale by 3-4 lbs a month.
    I am not female.
    My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146334033

TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) TerryDaTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15.5" arms at 5'7", 170lbs with a 34 inch waist shouldn't look small.
    prima donna bodybuilda 7 inches

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you should deload for a week and your gains will really show, try to get down to 75lb deadlift.

trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000) trev71 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    <-- Super Chunk and it shows.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Creamy or Chunky? It makes a difference.
    --
    Knows a trial lawyer who knows how to defend himself in an online forum.

pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000) pMbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I've been doing since discovering this site is: compound exercises, light weight (except for arms), and strict form. Until last year I had never done squats or deadlifts.
    You are definitely on the right track with squats and deadlifts but DO NOT lift light weight. It will not get you "tone" and it does not help cut bodyfat like some retards think. It will tell your body it's ok to break down the muscle if needed since you aren't using it. Whether cutting or bulking you need to ALWAYS lift heavy. The only thing that you would change between these two phases is your diet in terms of the number of calories you're eating.
    Road to 10% :: Reps on sight for FGC

The 2nd Amendment: When they tell you, you don't need it, that's when you really need it.

They will not be judged by the color of their avi but by the content of their posts.

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does the PB brand matter? Maybe you should use all natural brand.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm 37, been lifting since I was 15, never took more than 6 months off,
    If it didn't happen in all those years it is not going to happen now, give it up.
    On the list for Bannukah

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and always eat peanut butter following a workout.

STRIKE ONE

it was all Muscle and Fitness magazine stuff based on isometric exercises by bodybuilders.
    STRIKE TWO

Breakfast: Bowl of cereal and a bagel,
    Lunch: Turkey and Cappicola sandwich
    Supper: Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, cole slaw.
    Evening: Carrots and Ranch dressing.

YER OUTTA HERE!

okay, seriously for a minute, MENNITI:

what article recommended peanut butter after a workout??

instead of "isometric" is it possible you meant to say ISOLATION????

and last: the "diet"????????

c'mon, this is the only part that really made me think you are trolling us.

What these 3 things tell us , is that you are probably doing EVERYTHING wrong, including how you do the exercises...

best recommendation: HIRE A TRAINER!!!!!!!!!!
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

Screecher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish I had 15.5 inch arms on a small frame. What's your secret MENNITI?
    Are you a fitness model? I just bought a jar of peanut butter too.

attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by flatiron View Post
    Who told you light weight was the key to gains? Try progressive overload instead. And eat enough to move the scale by 3-4 lbs a month.
    Exactly my reaction.

No where on this site have I seen "lift light, for 20 something ****ing years... you will get gains, I promise brah"

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by attackdarack View Post
    No where on this site have I seen "lift light, for 20 something ****ing years... you will get gains, I promise brah"
    I've seen it!

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was younger it was all Muscle and Fitness magazine stuff based on isometric exercises by bodybuilders.

Today's routine:
    Squats 95 pounds, 3 sets of 12. Superset with
    Deadlifts 95 pounds, 3 sets of 12. Pyramid up 10 pounds each set.

EZ Curl bar Arnold presses 95 pounds, 3 sets of 12.

Seated Preacher Curls 95 pounds, 3 sets of 10. Superset with
    Tricep Press behind the head 35 pound plate.

Standing Curls using a doubled up blue band set of 50. Superset with
    Close hands pushup set of 50.

Palm out Chin Ups. 3 sets. 8, 8, 7.

Breakfast: Bowl of cereal and a bagel,
    Lunch: Turkey and Cappicola sandwich
    Supper: Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, cole slaw.
    Evening: Carrots and Ranch dressing.
    Your entire day's meal is what I eat for breakfast. If this is not a troll job, you need to eat....and like someone said, find a good beginners workout.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl