ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i train back twice a week?

Hi guys.
    I feel like my lats are the only thing that's lagging behind the rest of my progress, and so I've been thinking about doing back twice a week. I gotta build some width! (esp deadlift)
    I'm currently bulking.
    I heard hodgetwins say that back recovers faster than the rest of the muscles so there's where i got the idea from.
    What do you think?
    Sports and bodybuilding all-time #1 fan!
    Proud supporter of the Baltimore Orioles, LA Dodgers and LA Lakers.
    Too much dumbbell press and ******* crew

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lats are a difficult muscle to target. It's a muscle that requires a lot of mind-muscle focus IMO. If you are doing a split, I've had great results with this routine...

Machine Pullovers
    Barbell Rows
    V-Bar Pulldowns
    Cable Rows or HS Rows
    Rack Pulls or Deads
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do an upper/lower split, obviously specifically target the upper back on the upper body days but also do some sort of deadlift and shrugs on lower days as well and I feel my back is a strong point for me. I feel my lats are slowly growing even though I'm very slowly gaining weight (enjoy lifting more then worrying about my physique)