Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do i convince my mum to get me protein shakes??

Basically some stupid dumb bitch Dietitian told my mum that protein shakes on teenagers are going to have a bad effect in the long run. After that my mum told me I can't buy protein shakes anymore. I shown her millions of articles which proves they are safe. But she is sticking to the Dietitians word. I don't really need protein shake right now as I am bulking but when I start my cutting in about 2 months it will be impossible without protein shake to reach my protein intake which is about 230g. Plus I am at college every day so it will be hard for me to eat solid food every 2 hours.

Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vulture1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're in college, your mom shouldn't be able to tell you what to do still. If you live with her, then just dont let her see it. It's not like you're hiding LSD or something....

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dhoni123 View Post
    Basically some stupid dumb bitch dietician told my mum that protein shakes on teenagers are going to have a bad effect in the long run. After that my mum told me I can't buy protein shakes anymore. I shown her millions of articles which proves they are safe. But she is sticking to the dieticians word. I don't really need protein shake right now as I am bulking but when I start my cutting in about 2 months it will be impossible without protein shake to reach my protein intake which is about 230g. Plus I am at college every day so it will be hard for me to eat solid food every 2 hours.
    You are 17, in one year you are free to make decisions on your own and your mother can't stop you, until then suck it up. As flawed as your mothers logic may be every kid goes through some sort of disagreement with their parents on a topic, there isn't anything you can do but appreciate the fact that she has your best interests at heart.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dunno;maybe ask her if you can do some housework for a few bucks or just get a job.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhoni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got a part time job. I normally buy the shakes myself. But she said if I ever see it in the house it will get thrown away.
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    i dunno;maybe ask her if you can do some housework for a few bucks or just get a job.

SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Basically some stupid dumb bitch Dietitian told my mum that protein shakes on teenagers are going to have a bad effect in the long run. After that my mum told me I can't buy protein shakes anymore. I shown her millions of articles which proves they are safe. But she is sticking to the Dietitians word. I don't really need protein shake right now as I am bulking but when I start my cutting in about 2 months it will be impossible without protein shake to reach my protein intake which is about 230g. Plus I am at college every day so it will be hard for me to eat solid food every 2 hours.
    Tell her to look at the ingredients in food/drink.

PROTEIN

yep, it's there.
    If she thinks protein in liquid form is bad then she better pray to god she only drinks water. As most juices and **** have carbs proteins and fats in them, IN LIQUID FORM!

Fuarck. parents.
    Or go down the other route and demand she supply you with solid foods to replace the protein in shakes, I'm sure she'll prefer the price of the shake in the end..

she said I can get my protein from solid food its fine. But not in a protein shake. I am drinking like 2/3 litres of milk a day to reach my protein intake now. Spending around £23 pound a week on milk. But my parents dont mind.Hope they did
    Originally Posted by SkeIeton View Post
    Tell her to look at the ingredients in food/drink.

PROTEIN

yep, it's there.
    If she thinks protein in liquid form is bad then she better pray to god she only drinks water. As most juices and **** have carbs proteins and fats in them, IN LIQUID FORM!

Fuarck. parents.
    Or go down the other route and demand she supply you with solid foods to replace the protein in shakes, I'm sure she'll prefer the price of the shake in the end..
    Last edited by dhoni123; 11-06-2012 at 02:05 PM.

DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000) DdotT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Penetrate the dieticians mouth and give her some liquid egg whites with added minerals every day for a year and then tell your mum look it works and its safe.

PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunctuationBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    she said I can get my protein from solid food its fine. But not in a protein shake. I am drinking like 2/3 litres of milk a day to reach my protein intake now. Spending around £23 pound a week on milk. But my parents mind.Hope they did
    Try buying fish/chicken in large quantities instead...

cook lots of chicken
    split into portions
    freeze
    defrost when needed
    profit

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you just gotta save up and buy your own protein. Don't hide it from her... open up the tub and start drinking that **** in front of her.

at first she will be like what the phuk u think ur doin?

and then be like... the tub is open.... i can't return it... let me just test this stuff out to see how well it works for me.

Profit.
    NGU

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ask her why is there whey protein in babies' powdered milk..

What the ****, dietitians should know that protein from milk is ok, ****ing morons.

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Eat till she says fuk it?
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

she will just throw it in the bin.lool
    Originally Posted by speX94 View Post
    you just gotta save up and buy your own protein. Don't hide it from her... open up the tub and start drinking that **** in front of her.

at first she will be like what the phuk u think ur doin?

and then be like... the tub is open.... i can't return it... let me just test this stuff out to see how well it works for me.

Profit.

i swear down if i see that dietitians i will freaking kill her
    Originally Posted by jarekd1234 View Post
    Ask her why is there whey protein in babies' powdered milk..

What the ****, dietitians should know that protein from milk is ok, ****ing morons.

i am going to buy a baby milk formula. obviously parents cant say no to that

Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just don't bother with protein shakes, save your money. Why would you need protein shakes on a cut but not a bulk? You don't. All you're doing in a cut is decreasing the amount of calories you eat, adding in shakes just means you'll get to eat less food and be more hungry.

I'm not saying the dietician is right, clearly they're a misinformed idiot, but why cause arguments with your parents and spend money when neither is necessary? Especially when you're getting free food.

when im bulking i can eat burgers to get my protein intake. but when im cutting i would need something with low carbs and high protein.
    Originally Posted by Alcatraz84 View Post
    Just don't bother with protein shakes, save your money. Why would you need protein shakes on a cut but not a bulk? You don't. All you're doing in a cut is decreasing the amount of calories you eat, adding in shakes just means you'll get to eat less food and be more hungry.

I'm not saying the dietician is right, clearly they're a misinformed idiot, but why cause arguments with your parents and spend money when neither is necessary? Especially when you're getting free food.

Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcatraz84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when im bulking i can eat burgers to get my protein intake. but when im cutting i would need something with low carbs and high protein.
    You can still eat burgers on a cut, see my avatar - McDonalds for lunch every day for ten weeks, why are you lowering carbs?

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at being 17 and doing what your mom says.

Stop being a ****ing pussy and buy whey protein.
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my friend u dont u just buy and hide them

AKA: Swolebroham Lincoln kirksofcuz's Avatar
    kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, first of all you can tell your mom that there's nothing in a Dietitian's course ware that says taking protein shakes is bad for you long term. This lady fabricated this **** or heard this myth from someone and ran with it. Also, pretty much ANYONE can become a certified Dietitian with a few hundred bucks and a few weeks spare time. Dietitians are just like Personal Trainers in the sense that they might be certified but that doesn't mean they have a clue what they're talking about.

Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dgwear is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just get your protein from food. youre moms just being cheap
    Certified Exercise Physiologist by the American College of Sports Medicine
    Bachelors degree in Exercise science / Pre physical therapy
    Associates in Fitness Specialist

Reps to anyone who subs to my YouTube/Vlogs (comment your username on a video):
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dgwear69?feature=mhum

Training/ Supplement Log for Evogen AminoJect:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168488143&p=1381515263#post1381515263

MyFitnessPal
    www.myfitnesspal.com/dgwear

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really rustles my jimmies when people called protein powder protein "shakes".
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    worse comes to worst... start chugging raw eggs like rocky until she says wtf u doin?

and promptly respond with.... this is what i have to resort to.

NGU

Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sweekaters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Buy liquid egg whites and mix them in chocolate milk. Just as much protein and just as cheap gram for gram.

mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by speX94 View Post
    worse comes to worst... start chugging raw eggs like rocky until she says wtf u doin?

and promptly respond with.... this is what i have to resort to.

Wtf. Lmao!
    @OP If you already told your mom whey comes from milk and is food, then id suggest just hiding it(car, maybe?)

Mheinrichs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dgwear View Post
    just get your protein from food. youre moms just being cheap
    Isn't getting protein from powder cheaper than buying things like chicken etc?
    Not sure how much things are over there in America but in Australia it's pretty much twice as cheap to get protein from powder (I did the math to convince my mum ahahah).

Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Really rustles my jimmies when people called protein powder protein "shakes".
    Pedantic much? Protein powder is intended for turning into protein shakes, and saying protein shakes also covers premixed ones, sounds like you need to relax dude.

Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Underdog11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DUDE i totally had a mom like that! she still acts like that to this day. You just gotta wait it out till you're 18 bud thats really all you can do

Slic3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Id go to the shop and buy a heap of eggs so their is no room left in there for her to put her food in. Then when she complains tell her protein powder can be stored in my wardrobe then walk away and close your door women are good at bitching until you do things their way. just leave the conversation and take a few raw eggs with you