Thread: Body hair

Jsweazea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body hair

I am new to bodyspace and this is my first post on the forums. I am currently working towards the eventual goal of competing. I am worried though because I am kind of a hairy guy. Is there any tricks to getting rid of body hair before a competition? Thanks in advance!

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jsweazea View Post
    I am new to bodyspace and this is my first post on the forums. I am currently working towards the eventual goal of competing. I am worried though because I am kind of a hairy guy. Is there any tricks to getting rid of body hair before a competition? Thanks in advance!
    Just shave it man. If it's too much of a hassle and upkeep to keep it shaved throughout your entire prep, just buy several new good razors and plan on shaving your entire body from top to bottom two days before the show and you should be fine. If as hairy as you say you are, you'll want some help for your back and other hard to reach places. My wife is clutch in helping with that

Jsweazea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I guess I need to start training my wife then. Thanks

970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 970Muscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

If you are really hairy, you can use clippers to get it short before shaving. There really is no magic formula, you'll need to shave. Exfoliate, use women's shave gel, a women's razor, and shave in a hot shower. It also helps irritation to get the water a bit cool to close your pores when you're done. Hope this helps!
    Professional Firefighter, Fitness Coach, and Physique Athlete!

-Stay Strong; It's more than Physical-

970Muscle Website!
    www.970Muscle.com

******** Page!
    www.********.com/970Muscle

www.MensPhysique.com Author!
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/Derek-Trombetta.html

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a philips or norelco powered razor like for the face - lulz i've been finding out that works pretty good. cool part is i can use it while watching tv, or doing another low attention activity since it catches all the hair. i also think i've tended to prefer the trimming it shorter and then shaving idea.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer