hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50) hildenbrandtd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

In Depth Cellucor C4 Review

Have known about C4 for years now but have stayed away from it because I've found that lesser known products are usually the best. Since C4 is the most recommended pre out there, I had never tried it, but recently a friend convinced me to try it and I ended up buying my own bottle of it.

Taste: 10/10 Watermelon, 8/10 Icy Blue Raspberry
    The Watermelon C4 is by far the best tasting supplement I've tried. Tastes exactly like a sweet watermelon Jolly Rancher. The Icy Blue Raspberry was the first flavor I tried, and while it took three workouts to get used to, it is also very good tasting for a supplement.

Mixes Well: 9/10
    Mixed basically completely in a blender bottle after 5 seconds of shaking, last sip was a little grainy, but nothing to complain about really. Never once had a clump.

Effectiveness: 9/10
    For the first week of taking C4, one scoop was enough and within 10 minutes I felt an instant rush. As the weeks went on though, I had to increase to two scoops to maintain that same energy level feeling, and after 3 weeks of using, the energy rush was diminishing. Some might say that it's my tolerance level to stims, but stim-heavy pre's like Mr Hyde I've been able to use for 6 weeks on just one scoop.

Energy: 10/10
    The instant energy rush I felt from C4 was surprisingly effective and gave me the desire to go lift some heavy ass weight.

Pump: 8/10
    The pump I got from C4 was good, but not the best. However, it was still noticeable and given the energy I got from it, I wasn't expecting both energy and pump, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Duration: 7/10
    On C4, even after two scoops, once I got about 75% of the way through my workout, I didn't have that same desirable effect from it that I felt at the start of the workout. Other pre's that I have used have lasted longer for sure.

Overall: 9/10
    In the end, C4 doesn't get all the hype that it does for no reason. I was certainly wrong about it being overhyped, as it is one of the better pre's that I have tried. I would say that this would be best for someone who loves the instant rush feeling, doesn't mind Beta-Alanine, and lifts for only about an hour at most. Definitely a product I'd recommend to just about anyone though.

Will post logs like this about the original USP Labs Jack3d, the new Jack3d Micro, ProSupps Mr Hyde, ON Gold Standard Whey, Dymatize Elite Whey Isolates, ON Micronized Creatine, Pro-Mera Con-Cret, Gaspari SuperPump Max, EXT Sports GO, and GNC Amplified Creatine XXX in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |If I have to die tonight, if this weight is going to kill me tonight, so be it. I'm dying where I wanna be|