Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    6'4" 220 mostly legs Malnourishment's Avatar
    Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by andrew135 View Post
    Honestly you look amazing right now. If you do want to add muscle to compete you'd probably want to bulk. I'd recommend whey protein post workout since it really helps for recovery.
    Bad advice. She needs to cut several percentage points before she even thinks about bulking for competition.

nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50) nadiamab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea ,my goal now is to cut down till about 14/15 % body fat.
    i think im 18/19 now
    (though i am not sure)
    my goal is to lose 5 lbs and then i guess bulk lol
    "one must suffer to deserve"
    "consistency is key"
    "slow pace truly wins the race"