Thread: cut or bulk?

4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cut or bulk?

stats: 5'6.5 162.5 lb
    squat: 275*5
    bench: 175*6
    deadlift: 305*4

should i cut or bulk?? and what percentage body fat am i?
    Attached Images

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Clean bulk...you're about 15%
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    What he said.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    This^^^^ looks like you have a good frame to build on. I bet you will see good gains pretty fast.

4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4evershredding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys. currently coming off a cut, gonna up calories from 1700 to 2000 for a week then go up to maintenance for 2 weeks @ 2300. then im gonna clean bulk 200-300 calories over maintenance for 8-12 weeks. i will try to post pictures in this thread by then. thanks once again guys

Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oriainarama is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    defo bulk for a while 8-12 weeks sounds good, see where you're at then, good luck!

it has been about 11.28 weeks or 79 days, thought i'd put up some progress pics. unfortunately i went full dreamer during the first month (November) and gained 6 lbs, gained about 4 lbs in December, and 2 lbs in January. Calories were about 2800-3300... protein was about 150 grams. Lifts increased drastically bench 175*6 > 205*5
    dl 305*4 > 335*3
    squat 275*5 > 320*5

don't think i gained much size though... if any at all. thoughts? should i continue bulking till the end of February or should i cut?? oh yeah im about 173.5 lbs atm
    Attached Images

Bump..

brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO very small gains, if any at all.

Originally Posted by brayzie View Post
    IMO very small gains, if any at all.
    i dont know what's going on... i gain a lot of mass in my legs but not in my upper body... although i do train legs with much higher intensity.. but then again i am doubling up on chest & back 2 times a week. btw congrats on your 50th post haha

annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10) annual is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 4evershredding View Post
    i dont know what's going on... i gain a lot of mass in my legs but not in my upper body... although i do train legs with much higher intensity.. but then again i am doubling up on chest & back 2 times a week. btw congrats on your 50th post haha
    two and a half months is not that long really mate, you would gain some muscle in that time but not all that much just cut the calories a little as you seem to be gaining too much fat and carry on for a few months and evaluate then if you need to increase them again depending on how much weight you gained.

The fact you gained strength is a good sign your on the right track, keep up the intensity, but the strength gains will start to be a lot less the stronger you get.