anderson1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

pls help this newbie if you don't want him to die of CNS or anything! BBall!!!!!

Newbie here help me if u dont wanna c a 16 year old die or smth pls!

I want to single handedly crush the school bball team so i can be in it lol... I know i can but i need ur help.
    Help me regain my confidence since i did a SVT surgery to cure
    my SVT i want my teammates to have confidence in me again and let me in games.
    Yo guys.I'm 5'9' and 198lbs. Standing with my hand stretched out i'm like 220cm and when i jump i get to 250cm so
    my vertical is about 11'. I wish to dunk next year because its the last year of high school+no one can dunk yet in my
    school so i wanna get a pic snapped and btw my school just became co-ed so no one dunked and i am chinese.
    I'm training to gain my vertical and i do this workout daily and i also want to join rugby cause
    i just got a go in it and i was pulverizing ppl away during PE class but it was on a basketball court lol.
    I live in Malaysia so the guys are small lol.

Back: One Arm Dumbbell Rows (10 reps)
    Chest: Chest Press Machine (10 reps)
    Shoulders: Standing Dumbbell Press (10 reps)
    Biceps: Dumbbell Curls (10 reps)
    Triceps: Triceps Extensions (20 reps)
    Traps: Shrugs (20 reps)
    4 rounds

Then, i do 25reps of 4 sets of sit-ups using a machine and my gym

Afterwards, 25reps of 4 sets of weighted squats ( I put the Dumbbells and the sides)
    10reps of 4 sets of lunges (each leg i do 10) I use 7kg dumbbells btw
    I'll use 8kg dumbbells after 2 months or so.
    Then after like 3mins of sprinting on a threadmill i return home to do 25reps of 4 sets of calf raises using the stairs

Will i get CNS problems if i keep doing this everyday pls help bros replies must needed.

doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by anderson1010 View Post
    Newbie here help me if u dont wanna c a 16 year old die or smth pls!

I want to single handedly crush the school bball team so i can be in it lol... I know i can but i need ur help.
    Help me regain my confidence since i did a SVT surgery to cure
    my SVT i want my teammates to have confidence in me again and let me in games.
    Yo guys.I'm 5'9' and 198lbs. Standing with my hand stretched out i'm like 220cm and when i jump i get to 250cm so
    my vertical is about 11'. I wish to dunk next year because its the last year of high school+no one can dunk yet in my
    school so i wanna get a pic snapped and btw my school just became co-ed so no one dunked and i am chinese.
    I'm training to gain my vertical and i do this workout daily and i also want to join rugby cause
    i just got a go in it and i was pulverizing ppl away during PE class but it was on a basketball court lol.
    I live in Malaysia so the guys are small lol.

Back: One Arm Dumbbell Rows (10 reps)
    Chest: Chest Press Machine (10 reps)
    Shoulders: Standing Dumbbell Press (10 reps)
    Biceps: Dumbbell Curls (10 reps)
    Triceps: Triceps Extensions (20 reps)
    Traps: Shrugs (20 reps)
    4 rounds

Then, i do 25reps of 4 sets of sit-ups using a machine and my gym

Afterwards, 25reps of 4 sets of weighted squats ( I put the Dumbbells and the sides)
    10reps of 4 sets of lunges (each leg i do 10) I use 7kg dumbbells btw
    I'll use 8kg dumbbells after 2 months or so.
    Then after like 3mins of sprinting on a threadmill i return home to do 25reps of 4 sets of calf raises using the stairs

Will i get CNS problems if i keep doing this everyday pls help bros replies must needed.
    Your 59 198? I take it you have a decent amount of fat on your body. You need to lose that and get stronger. Ditch your current routine and do something more simple like Sl5x5 or starting strength. You aren't going to dunk at 5'9 unless you can squat some heavy weight.

anderson1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by doctor220 View Post
    Your 59 198? I take it you have a decent amount of fat on your body. You need to lose that and get stronger. Ditch your current routine and do something more simple like Sl5x5 or starting strength. You aren't going to dunk at 5'9 unless you can squat some heavy weight.
    can u tell me how pls what Sl5x5?
    is this routine not good enough i already read the jump manual and i came out with this solution pls more help needed

Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anderson1010 View Post
    can u tell me how pls what Sl5x5?
    is this routine not good enough i already read the jump manual and i came out with this solution pls more help needed
    It's Strong Lifts.

Starting Strength is pretty similar though;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131379243

It's except it's usually 3 sets of 5, instead of 5 sets of 5...... I can't find a link for Strong Lifts right now.... You can go to Stronglifts.com though.