Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good post.
    *Yellow Fever CREW*
    *Admirer of the "Arts" CREW*

EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NUHusky14 View Post
    I agree with u OP.. I used to think just getting in good shape would make me into a different, more confident person. To some degree it has, yeah, but now I am working to totally redefine who I am and what passions I have in life. Getting etter everyday is so much fun. Not just the gym, but book smarts, hobbies, relationships, everything.
    exactly

i think miscers in general just have the whole game mixed up. you guys focus on so much nonsense (height, facial aesthetics, penis threads...really misc??) but maybe 1 out of every 100 threads i see actually talks about ways to being an interesting person

LOL at some of you...spend 2 hrs in a gym..spend more than 30 mins in a bathroom a day to look good

cant hold a 5 min convo with anyone

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EPICBULGARIAN91 View Post
    exactly

i think miscers in general just have the whole game mixed up. you guys focus on so much nonsense (height, facial aesthetics, penis threads...really misc??) but maybe 1 out of every 100 threads i see actually talks about ways to being an interesting person

LOL at some of you...spend 2 hrs in a gym..spend more than 30 mins in a bathroom a day to look good

cant hold a 5 min convo with anyone
    This is what happens when you spend too much time in male fitness circles and lack social awareness.
    Amen Ra Squad Up

SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000) SOLIDOPS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my mind is actually pretty fkin blown right now op

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i've been meaning to post this for a while but i did not know how i want to word it...so im just going to write a long post with cliffs at the end.

the reason why you guys struggle to gets with girls or even maintaining anything with them is because

YOU GUYS ARE BORING AS SH!T!!!!

think about it for a moment and ask yourselves what you really do in a day. a large majority of us rely too heavily on the weekends as the only time we should do anything interesting and for most of us that composes of doing nothing until the night then going out and partying. is that really a life? its crazy how there are even miscers who are jacked complaining about how uninteresting their lives really are.

you guys are always so quick to blame girls for your struggles. if all you do is look good then what are you really bringing to the table? alot of dudes lift weights so lifting weights alone will not do much to seperate you from the pack. how can some of you truly be ok with going to the gym being your main activity outside of work? sure you can get quick lays by your looks but its going to take more effort it you want to actually keep girls around

thats the reason why girls gravitate towards popular people. popular people usually dont do the same thing every single day. a large social circle almost guarentees that. would you guys want a girl if she literally did the same thing all the time no matter how good she looked?

to wrap this up..all im saying is that you guys need to legit lead more interesting lives. stop worrying about how you look so damn much and start concerning yourself with what you actually bring to the table in this society. get out there and do different activities. dont just limit yourself to just partying. you lead a more interesting life and everything else will take care of itself

cliffs-
    stop being so damn boring and start living an interesting life....girls will gravitate towards that
    the majority of people men getting laid have no real hobbies other than drinking/partying. Socializing/being an alcoholic does not make you not boring

EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EPICBULGARIAN91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    This is what happens when you spend too much time in male fitness circles and lack social awareness.
    yup exactly

and for those who are pming me about ways to make life interesting..i cant help anyone personally. i dont know what kind of free time some of you have..quite honestly some of you may not have any free time at all for any of this and thats fine thats life sometimes

and keep in mind this is not a get laid thread. i dont focus on that nonsense. getting laid is simply a byproduct to all of this

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by newtmiscer View Post
    the majority of people men getting laid have no real hobbies other than drinking/partying. Socializing/being an alcoholic does not make you not boring
    this. OP is just avoiding miscers who post the truth.

Originally Posted by RudyRude View Post
    this. OP is just avoiding miscers who post the truth.
    how many girls have you been with in your life?

how many of them have went out their way to keep you in their lives?

answer those questions for me before you discuss your "truth"

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cliffs-
    stop being so damn boring and start living an interesting life....girls will gravitate towards that
    Truth.

CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Ive actually known this for quite some time. The thing is that Im way too comfortable where im at so I dont really do anything.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)

none. friendzoned by all

heaps - alot of them got really sad as well when we didn't talk for a while.

girls don't find me physically attractive at all but think im funny/entertaining/talented (im a decent musician, i lift, i make them laugh, im ballsy, im intelligent)

there was maybe one girl in my life who did find me physically attractive, and she wanted me hard.

most of the popular/chick magnet guys i know don't even do anything with their lives except drink and look good
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jakes on you OP, I don't have any trouble with the ladies.
    Diet is what separates the Jacked from the Frustrated.

anonymous
    You're wrong OP.

You just need to have an opinion on everything. That is it.

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)

Are you a fukkin kid? "answer those questions for me before you discuss your "truth"" you think this is a game? just reply to my posts you idiot

and no girl has ever went out of there way to keep me in their lives because when you are below average facially, they will never do that (MOST of the time). unless they are desperate, you are famous, or rich

asymetrical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asymetrical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asymetrical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asymetrical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asymetrical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) asymetrical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    OP what if you have only like two or three friends you hang out with on occasion. Am I absolutely f*cked? Girls check me out a lot but I'm afraid about getting to know them because my social life is embarrassing as f*ck. Please help.

YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Repped OP

Schutzstaffel officer LOL ChernobylResist's Avatar
    ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChernobylResist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    none. friendzoned by all

heaps - alot of them got really sad as well when we didn't talk for a while.

girls don't find me physically attractive at all but think im funny/entertaining/talented (im a decent musician, i lift, i make them laugh, im ballsy, im intelligent)

there was maybe one girl in my life who did find me physically attractive, and she wanted me hard.

most of the popular/chick magnet guys i know don't even do anything with their lives except drink and look good
    Age: 22, and have been friendzoned by every girl you've known? how the fuk does this **** happen
    Amen Ra Squad Up

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

who cares if hoes try to keep you in their life

Hell is worth all that... The_Champ01's Avatar
    The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Champ01 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree with OP to an extent, but 80% or more of lays I have gotten has come through partying/clubbing, rarely did anything come up about what I do as fun extraneous activities outside of work. Outside of work, I have played in bands, amateur photography, hiking, fishing, camping. I would like to hear OPs suggestions to un-bore your life that will keep a club bish attentive, and not staring at her ****ty iphone while I yammer on about sweet fish I caught last week. I'm not hating, like I said I agree but there's more to it then being some adrenaline addicted active c#nt to score some poon.
    "Alcohol and night swimming... it's a winning combination!".

And the people bowed and prayed to the neon god they made.

I steal my **** from MacGyver...

If women ran the world, we'd still be searching for the wheel.

canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000) canuck604 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, you are correct.

Not necessarily just with girls, but with people in general.

I find that sometimes I come off as boring because I haven't done anything different or exciting in a while and I genuinely have nothing to talk about.
    *Stand Up and Prosper crew*

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    Age: 22, and have been friendzoned by every girl you've known? how the fuk does this **** happen
    just being a 2/10 that can't create sexual attraction (for 99% of girls). you try, you get shut down or ew'ed, it has nothing to do with being beta or having a sh*t personality.

the girl can adore your personality and not think you're a doormat but if shes not physically attracted, you're sht outta luck

if you're a 2/10 you do whatever you can to improve your looks and hope to gawd you meet one girl who likes ur look. they get rarer and rarer the lower u go. im not goin to give up, if one girl liked me, there must be another. im currently in the process of improving my personality as much as possible so when i do encounter one that i like who for some crazy reason thinks im fukkable, i can seal the deal and make her feel like no other guy has
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Originally Posted by The_Champ01 View Post
    I agree with OP to an extent, but 80% or more of lays I have gotten has come through partying/clubbing, rarely did anything come up about what I do as fun extraneous activities outside of work. Outside of work, I have played in bands, amateur photography, hiking, fishing, camping. I would like to hear OPs suggestions to un-bore your life that will keep a club bish attentive, and not staring at her ****ty iphone while I yammer on about sweet fish I caught last week. I'm not hating, like I said I agree but there's more to it then being some adrenaline addictive active c#nt to score some poon.
    oh yeah of course..but as i said this isnt about just merely getting laid

ive gotten laid by girls just by literally chillin in parties and having girls grab me and making out with me

im talking about life in general though...its easy to get quick lays..but having them stick around pays great dividends

you guys wont believe how easy girls become once one likes you as a person and spreads your name around...doesnt happen unless she sees you as more than a regular dude

alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alphaInthemakin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    truth
    Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...Haters gonna hate! - Zyzz

"I never left. I'm a part of every sad kunt who wanted a change." - Zyzz

*nothing but water crew*

Originally Posted by asymetrical View Post
    OP what if you have only like two or three friends you hang out with on occasion. Am I absolutely f*cked? Girls check me out a lot but I'm afraid about getting to know them because my social life is embarrassing as f*ck. Please help.
    Are you serious? then you tell her most of your friends moved away for work/school and she should introduce you to her friends (you might not need to say that, she will most likely introduce them to you anyway if you tell her your friends moved)

if she actually finds you attractive (based on looks, personality) she will not care about you having a few friends

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: Common sense blows minds wide open.
    Diet is what separates the Jacked from the Frustrated.

oh yeah of course..but as i said this isnt about just merely getting laid

ive gotten laid by girls just by literally chillin in parties and having girls grab me and making out with me

im talking about life in general though...its easy to get quick lays..but having them stick around pays great dividends

you guys wont believe how easy girls become once one likes you as a person and spreads your name around...doesnt happen unless she sees you as more than a regular dude
    you dont even struggle with girls, you have facial aesthetics.

its always brahs like this who think facial aesthetics arent a major role in getting bishes. figures

YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) YesIEvenLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good thread OP pretty much completely agree with you

but what about if the stuff you enjoy is considered boring, i stopped partying and blindly doing a lot of things my friends did cos i hated all that stuff.

but now my life consists of working 2 jobs use to be 3 which i really enjoy moving into a full time position and a good firm next year, and now i devote most of my spare time to building an investment portfolio and reading the latest economic news. On weekends wud watch the footy/soccer/cricket. Rite now im probably happier than ive ever been in my life but im probably more boring than ever as well.

urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000) urfavorite is just really nice. (+1000)
    the problem is that u guys make things so complicated jesus
    think too much

just talk to chicks, try beeing funny a bit

op isnt completely wrong, but most chicks dont care if you do so much diverse stuff
    they dont want to go hiking on mountains and sht like that and tbh id take a hot chick with no hobbies over a 5/10 one with shtload of hobbies

id have no probs finding something entertaining to do with her if i really care about her
    get accused of beeing a tour de france participant everyday while im not-crew

can't believe so many people are agreeing. if you're truly ugly you will know this is 100% bs.

the definition of friendzone (where you aren't a doormat but the girl legitimately enjoys your company) is being interesting but ugly.

for average people then yes, your personality matters alot and if you're interesting you can sway a girls attention and attraction towards you. i guess it applies to most of the people in this thread who are just average and not ugly.

agreed with this thread anyways because most people make excuses from the photos ive seen. it ain't your looks guys.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Originally Posted by RudyRude View Post
    you dont even struggle with girls, you have facial aesthetics.

its always brahs like this who think facial aesthetics arent a major role in getting bishes. figures
    its debbie downers like you though that give me a headache

i got my first neg for being a "reponse dodger" what do you guys want from me? you literally put yourself in this negative mindset and trying to refute everything i just said while as you can see its a number overwhelming responses of people telling im right

if you want we can take this to pm but stop tryna make this thread about you