Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)

Finally got the, you are getting to skinny bs today

From my wife.

Put on some muscle. (Um, hence the gym membership, 5x5 routine etc..) Not that she would know as she's never asked.

You'll always have a gut. (is is legal to punch your wife in the face?)

Jimmies Rustled.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    From my wife.

Put on some muscle. (Um, hence the gym membership, 5x5 routine etc..) Not that she would know as she's never asked.

Jimmies Rustled.
    her: you are getting skinny
    you: i am worried about your increasing waistline : DDDDDD
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    You peeking in the window??

Yeah, her cut hasn't been going so well last month or so.

hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From my wife.

Jimmies Rustled.
    Got this exact speech from my girlfriend a week or 2 ago.

"you almost getting too skinny now. you were perfect 10 kilos ago. Your gut is like the only body fat you have left you need it."

etc etc etc

I was like lol. gtfo.

Down from 253 to 197. 6'4 so im looking average. My aim is to get down to 185ish Atleast try and hit 12%

I think that the people we hung around most are so used to us being that heavy weight that once the realization that wow you really are skinny now, its kind hard to come to terms with. They are comparing as now to what we used to be like the before weight was more normal? Thats just how i see it anyway

moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moore93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Now I see why you're being mean to everyone.

Crabtree99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get the same thing from my wife its a no win situation

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haters gonna HATE! LOL! :b

Good job fellas on the weight loss!

masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HILMAN76 View Post
    Haters gonna HATE! LOL! :b

Good job fellas on the weight loss!
    I've lost heaps of weight from my face over the past few weeks. I've had people ask if I am sick with anything serious lol...feels good! haha
    "Discipline...doing what needs to be done. Even when you don't want to"

hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10) hzac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by masonb62 View Post
    I've lost heaps of weight from my face over the past few weeks. I've had people ask if I am sick with anything serious lol...feels good! haha
    LOL i forgot about that. My boss actually asked if i lost weight or ive just been really sick. I was like. thats awful ahah

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Why must I spread reputation around before giving it again?

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People don't like change. They think that it's unhealthy, even when it's healthy.

Just make sure that you're not taking fitness more seriously than your relationships (this has cost many people their friends, girlfriends or wives) and you'll be fine.
    Diet is what separates the Jacked from the Frustrated.

masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masonb62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JackedPlusRich View Post
    People don't like change. They think that it's unhealthy, even when it's healthy.

Just make sure that you're not taking fitness more seriously than your relationships (this has cost many people their friends, girlfriends or wives) and you'll be fine.
    Haha very true, which is why i'm keeping myself relationship free until I'm down to 10-12%. Bitches can wait, i come first :P
    "Discipline...doing what needs to be done. Even when you don't want to"

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha very true, which is why i'm keeping myself relationship free until I'm down to 10-12%. Bitches can wait, i come first :P
    We always come first
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im lucky there, lost tons of weight in the face quite early on. Basicly none left now, so I get the same questions.
    And I can tell em that I am sick! (nerve damage/daily chronic headaches) lucky me eh!

Wife been giving me the too skinny speach for the last 20 lbs or so, i've had to promise her that ill bulk up with muscle once I hit low bf (6pack).
    Finally managed to sway her over to bodybuilding perspective tho , so now she's wants me to get bigger chest , bigger arms etc. but not too big ... they are never happy are they ?

SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah I had this happen to me before. Only I realized they were right eventually and bulked lol

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From my wife.

Jimmies Rustled.
    I think congrats are in order? Don't think anyone hears that without some kick ass progress.

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My wife was like that for a while too.* It is an honest assessment to a fatty losing weight.* Think about it....

> start obese
    > lose some weight and make it to 'fat' status (small victories :/)
    > keep losing weight and make it to 'normal' w/ clothes on
    > at about this point my wife was still ok with my weight loss
    > lose some more and start looking skinny with clothes on
    > wife starts giving me sh*t about looking too skinny
    > tell her to stfu.* Proceed to tell her that I'm getting 'LEAN', not 'skinny' fkn aware yourself
    > continue to lose weight.*
    > veins poppin, waist shrinking, blurry 4 pack
    > wife now is like 'uh...ok you keep doin dat dere'
    > see...I told you to stfu

Just keep going truushot....she'll get used to it and understand what you're doing eventually.

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post
    My wife was like that for a while too.* It is an honest assessment to a fatty losing weight.* Think about it....

> start obese
    > tell her to stfu.* Proceed to tell her that I'm getting 'LEAN', not 'skinny' fkn aware yourself

Just keep going truushot....she'll get used to it and understand what you're doing eventually.

lol'd

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife tells me to go on a cut when I get above 15% lol. I guess I lucked out in that department.

LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LostmySanity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First comes the "you need to lost weight" then the "your getting too skinny" then comes the "your getting too big, your using roids arn't you"

never ending cycle of being judged :P
    you just gotta be happy with yourself

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cnh57811 View Post

> start obese

Haha thats pretty much identical to whats happening here at home, brilliant summary!

MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MacDonald86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmao..

to OP.. congrats on your progress.. something's working.. keep at your goals, **** what people say. Misery loves company.

Ever think your gf might be scared of you achieving that optimal physique? Like maybe you'll start attracting a whole lot more of the opposite sex all of a sudden? lol..

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MacDonald86 View Post

Ever think your gf might be scared of you achieving that optimal physique? Like maybe you'll start attracting a whole lot more of the opposite sex all of a sudden? lol..
    I think:
    1) they're jealous because you now look better than they do
    2) what was mentioned above. primal instinct kicks in and they think you'll attract a new, better mate
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    I think:
    2) what was mentioned above. primal instinct kicks in and they think you'll attract a new, better mate
    seems pretty accurate, helps if you promise to your wife to point out your gf/wife and tell whoever comes up to you and tell her she will never be as good as your gf/wife

NICKOPATRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKOPATRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NICKOPATRA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah this could be a combination of things....

Either they're afraid you'll attract someone new, are jealous that they aren't losing at the same rate you are or just don't understand and are worried you will get too skinny.

I think it comes from a good place, I know it's frustrating though....

LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LAclutch239 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get this all the time from my girl and family.. "your to skinny gain some weight, your hardly eat etc.." ****s such a downer in reality ive never been as healthy as ive ever been. Ive learned to ignore it and to keep pushin.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    We always come first
    LOL! Well played sir, well played.

cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Know this feel... my now Ex GF used to talk about how she didn't like guys to be too skinny, and she'd always convince me to bulk once I got down to around 13-14% BF. Most people don't realize that you have to get very lean to be shredded, and there will be a time in between shredded and "big" where you seem to get smaller/lose muscle even though what you're losing is just the fat that's causing the muscle to look bigger.

After the whole breakup thing what I did with myself became completely up to me... I decided I wanted to see abs, and that I wouldn't stop until I got there. Disregarded everything anyone said to me, and knew what I wanted to achieve... Also realized that 95% of the population has no idea what they are talking about when they say you are getting too skinny.

I think the big thing here is that the general population is naiive. Here is what I experienced during my cut, for the most part.

18% -> 14% (little definition added, still layer of fat covering muscle) "you're getting smaller, too skinny"
    Makes it somewhat difficult to stay motivated, because definition seems so far away, and you feel smaller, but STICK WITH IT, you know what you want.

14% -> 12% (slight definition added, still belly fat, not a lot of ab def) "you're getting even smaller, I can see your ribs, still no abs, not possible etc etc"

12% -> 10% (can see all abs, huge vein running up bicep, way more muscle definition) "you got HUGE, what's your routine? You look great, etc etc." In reality, I'm even smaller than before lol.

10% -> 8% (Still working on this)

I think the point I'm making is that most people think 8-10% BF looks very good, but they also think that 17% looks better than 13% because you look bigger/stronger without much difference in terms of definition. Most people don't realize you have to go through a period of looking smaller to start looking bigger/better.

My Ex used to tell me I'd always have a gut too, that I probably just wasn't genetically prone to having abs, and that I should just lift and get bigger. Do what you want to do, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Set your goals based on what makes you happy and follow through on it. I'm happier than I've ever been with my body because I ignored everyone and cut down to the BF I want. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Some people are also insecure and/or jealous. Caught my brother's GF saying she wants him to remain overweight so she doesn't have to worry about other girls as much. Strong WTF, wonder if that's what my Ex was doing too? Either way, ignore the "too skinny" BS and do what makes you happy.

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^ perfectly said and repped.

Edit: cnat, ill get you on recharge.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my gf has now been AWARE'd for a few months...no worries over here thank god. but her family is a different story. she's down to a normal bodyweight for her height, and they're saying if she loses any more weight she'll look like olive oil....she'd have to lose another 50 lbs or more to look like that lmao. i just tell her to say 'i'm only losing 5 more lbs' or 'i'm just eating healthy now not focusing on weight' and to keep pushing through with her goal.

if there's one thing i've always despised...it's being told the similar things here...especially when i get called 'skinny' and 'anorexic looking' by people who can clearly see from progress pictures that my body actually looks like i lift weights as opposed to spending all day hovered over a toilet waiting to vomit...

fat umerica...F*CK YEA
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475