teedeezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Gain after starting Super HD

Hey all,

I posted this I've in the supplements thread and no one seems interested enough to reply, or just doesn't have any advice. Sorry for the double post. I just want to understand what can be happening and/or if I should continue taking it this particular supplement.

I began a calorie deficit and cardio routine about 6 months ago and lost 20 pounds. About 8 weeks ago, I removed the calorie deficit and cut back on the cardio as my body fat was getting fairly low and I wanted to take a break. I maintained my weight on a normal calorie intake for about 6-8 weeks.

Then, I decided to start doing some lifting, mixing in some cardio, while taking in normal calories. I also decided to start taking Super HD about 10-14 days ago to help me loose the remaining body fat. My current percentage is around 20 and I want to get down to 16 or so. Since I started the lifting (not heavy lifting, but high-rep med-weight) and started taking the Super HD, I have gained about 3 pounds. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but I can't imagine that I'd gain that much that quickly just by adding 2-3 days of lifting over a two week period. And, I can't find anything about Super HD actually causing weight gain.

What would you all attribute this to? Any input you can give me is appreciated.