Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good to hear on green coffee bean extract. I am using 2-3 capsules a day and have for the past two months, still got another month left and it seems to help keep me leaner.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    have a great rest day man, tear it up when you get back in the gym
    rest days can make you come back a lot stronger!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I apologize for not posting for a couple of days. I've been spending time with family and friends over the holiday and sneaking away to workout.

Things are still working out great. I still have full energy, active, motivated, and "regular". I started the Kris Gethin 12-week program last Thursday. I wanted to switch to a new program to change things up a bit. I upped my creatine intake from 1g per day (off pwo's) to 6g total. (scoop of MP Creatine after workout). I'm still at the same weight (195.2) but I'm sure Thanksgiving had something to do with it. I've been watching what I ate for a good chunk of the year and thought I deserved a nice cheat day. I don't know if there's something wrong with me, but I took a double scoop of Cellucor's C4 a couple of times this week and I didn't feel much. oh well.

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mac2118 View Post
    I apologize for not posting for a couple of days. I've been spending time with family and friends over the holiday and sneaking away to workout.

Things are still working out great. I still have full energy, active, motivated, and "regular". I started the Kris Gethin 12-week program last Thursday. I wanted to switch to a new program to change things up a bit. I upped my creatine intake from 1g per day (off pwo's) to 6g total. (scoop of MP Creatine after workout). I'm still at the same weight (195.2) but I'm sure Thanksgiving had something to do with it. I've been watching what I ate for a good chunk of the year and thought I deserved a nice cheat day. I don't know if there's something wrong with me, but I took a double scoop of Cellucor's C4 a couple of times this week and I didn't feel much. oh well.
    Hope you enjoyed the holidays with the family!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't care too much for a late Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday with my mothers side of the family (really good food.. they have traditional Polish food along with the regular dinner). Turkey is just too damn good. Thankfully, I took the IF approach

Things are still going good. I'm trying to keep my diet in check. This has to be the worst time of year to cut fat. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hunting season (which started today). I ate a little above my usual 1800 cal's today since I spent 7am-5pm walking around in the woods. I'm on vacation this week for the first week of hunting season, so I'm going to try cutting back a little bit from what I did today calorie wise. Nothing like trying to stay warm sitting still.

I hated leg day today. As I mentioned before I got a ton of cardio in, then had to push myself as far as I could on quads/hammies/calves. I'm looking forward to getting rested up tonight.

I didn't care too much for a late Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday with my mothers side of the family (really good food.. they have traditional Polish food along with the regular dinner). Turkey is just too damn good. Thankfully, I took the IF approach

Things are still going good. I'm trying to keep my diet in check. This has to be the worst time of year to cut fat. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hunting season (which started today). I ate a little above my usual 1800 cal's today since I spent 7am-5pm walking around in the woods. I'm on vacation this week for the first week of hunting season, so I'm going to try cutting back a little bit from what I did today calorie wise. Nothing like trying to stay warm sitting still.

I hated leg day today. As I mentioned before I got a ton of cardio in, then had to push myself as far as I could on quads/hammies/calves. I'm looking forward to getting rested up tonight.
    I feasted on Turkey!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

1800 cals in a day?

are you on a huge cut or something?

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    1800 cals in a day?

are you on a huge cut or something?
    whats the usual breakdown of those cals in terms of protein, carbs, fats?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

well, depending on what BMR calc I use, it shows as 2000 up to 3100. I've been using myfitnesspal to calc intake and they say 1870 per day. Since I'm on vacation this week, I've been having 4-5 eggs in the morning, either a turkey or ham sandwich (or a chicken salad) for lunch, and more turkey in the evening long with some veggies.

I normally try to do a 40/40/20 split. It may not be the best diet, but I try to get it as close as possible everyday.

Doing legs the night before going hunting was a horrible idea. I probably walked around 8-10 miles in the woods. I was so beat when I got home I passed out on the couch for 45 minutes. Other than that, everything is still going good. I think it was the fresh air and walking that did me in today.

Tonight was chest and triceps. With the exception of warmups, I pushed myself to failure in every set. The drop sets, giant sets, and super sets were rough on me but I pulled through. I've been going up in weight so no noticeable strength loss either.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day minus 2 20 min cardio sessions, but I'll probably skip ahead and do the shoulder workout. This weekend is my monthly update in my progress thread. I've noticed I'm looking smaller, but I'm still roughly the same weight wise. Since March I've dropped almost 45 pounds. Slowly getting to my goal of 190 then 180.

I stayed in from hunting today so I could do some work around the house. I got a chance to get my workout in early. I'm definitely going to be feeling my shoulders tomorrow. I've been extremely thirsty today. I know I've drank more than a gallon of water. I've had a little bit of an upset stomach this evening, but that might be from the spaghetti sauce I had in a casarole I had for dinner. From reading the Kris Gethin program review thread, it looks like some big workouts are going to be coming up.

Is there anything special that I you would like to hear from me in these reviews?

well, depending on what BMR calc I use, it shows as 2000 up to 3100. I've been using myfitnesspal to calc intake and they say 1870 per day. Since I'm on vacation this week, I've been having 4-5 eggs in the morning, either a turkey or ham sandwich (or a chicken salad) for lunch, and more turkey in the evening long with some veggies.

I normally try to do a 40/40/20 split. It may not be the best diet, but I try to get it as close as possible everyday.

Doing legs the night before going hunting was a horrible idea. I probably walked around 8-10 miles in the woods. I was so beat when I got home I passed out on the couch for 45 minutes. Other than that, everything is still going good. I think it was the fresh air and walking that did me in today.

Tonight was chest and triceps. With the exception of warmups, I pushed myself to failure in every set. The drop sets, giant sets, and super sets were rough on me but I pulled through. I've been going up in weight so no noticeable strength loss either.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day minus 2 20 min cardio sessions, but I'll probably skip ahead and do the shoulder workout. This weekend is my monthly update in my progress thread. I've noticed I'm looking smaller, but I'm still roughly the same weight wise. Since March I've dropped almost 45 pounds. Slowly getting to my goal of 190 then 180.
    love super sets and drop sets.

Legs then hunting.. about as smart as when I did Legs the day before I had to drive for 11 hours
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I stayed in from hunting today so I could do some work around the house. I got a chance to get my workout in early. I'm definitely going to be feeling my shoulders tomorrow. I've been extremely thirsty today. I know I've drank more than a gallon of water. I've had a little bit of an upset stomach this evening, but that might be from the spaghetti sauce I had in a casarole I had for dinner. From reading the Kris Gethin program review thread, it looks like some big workouts are going to be coming up.

Is there anything special that I you would like to hear from me in these reviews?
    Do you notice a difference in your overall feeling since starting GCB?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I really don't complain about legs before going hunting. It means I had a great workout.

Tonight and tomorrow are "rest days" because of things I have to do. "Rest Days" consist of at least 30 minutes of cardio. I usually hop on the bike and ride for a bit while playing Black Ops 2 or watching a movie on Netflix.

Overall feeling? I've been feeling really well lately. I know I can't sit still for long periods of time anymore like I used to. I'm definitely alot more active than what I used to be. I have cut back on the amount of coffee I was drinking. I felt like I was having mild anxiety attacks where my heart would race randomly. I only have a cup on the way to work and a small cup first thing at work; then its water the rest of the day.

In my monthly update yesterday, I'm down to 194.2 lbs, which is almost a 3 pound loss in the month of November (which I consider good considering Thanksgiving). I hope I can top that for Dec 31st so I can finally reach 190. Off the top of my head I believe I lost a half inch off of my waist and hips. (you can find more info in my bodyspace link).

I really don't complain about legs before going hunting. It means I had a great workout.

Tonight and tomorrow are "rest days" because of things I have to do. "Rest Days" consist of at least 30 minutes of cardio. I usually hop on the bike and ride for a bit while playing Black Ops 2 or watching a movie on Netflix.

Overall feeling? I've been feeling really well lately. I know I can't sit still for long periods of time anymore like I used to. I'm definitely alot more active than what I used to be. I have cut back on the amount of coffee I was drinking. I felt like I was having mild anxiety attacks where my heart would race randomly. I only have a cup on the way to work and a small cup first thing at work; then its water the rest of the day.

In my monthly update yesterday, I'm down to 194.2 lbs, which is almost a 3 pound loss in the month of November (which I consider good considering Thanksgiving). I hope I can top that for Dec 31st so I can finally reach 190. Off the top of my head I believe I lost a half inch off of my waist and hips. (you can find more info in my bodyspace link).
    Enjoy the rest days and save up for the next on day!

CVongrats on the 3 lb lost... thats great
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

agreed too many stimulates are bad for the body. in moderation I think they are fine

I tend to take complete breaks from them certain times of the year, and other times, like contest prep I ll go moderate maybe 300-400 mgs daily at most

Online coaching avilable

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    agreed too many stimulates are bad for the body. in moderation I think they are fine

I tend to take complete breaks from them certain times of the year, and other times, like contest prep I ll go moderate maybe 300-400 mgs daily at most
    Cycling off is definately needed.... I dont use any thermos off season.. I'll still use maniac, but not any other types of heavy stims
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I think I was drinking about 8-10 cups of coffee a day, on top of the caffeine that is in the pills (I think 20mg per pill?), plus driving 45 min to an hour to and from work, slow traffic, lack of spots to pass... it all adds up. After I dropped my coffee intake things have been going so much better.

My leg workout was great today. My legs feel like jello right now. I'm looking forward to the next 6 days where the only leg workout I'll have is calves. Time for some R&R.

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think I was drinking about 8-10 cups of coffee a day, on top of the caffeine that is in the pills (I think 20mg per pill?), plus driving 45 min to an hour to and from work, slow traffic, lack of spots to pass... it all adds up. After I dropped my coffee intake things have been going so much better.

My leg workout was great today. My legs feel like jello right now. I'm looking forward to the next 6 days where the only leg workout I'll have is calves. Time for some R&R.
    thats a lot of caffeine lol, and yes one pill contains about 200mg of caffeine

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wow thats a ton of caffeine...Glad to see you've been feeling better with the GCB. Keep up the good work.

ya, I definitely took in alot of caffeine. I feel soooo much better since I cut back on it. Workouts seem better, sleeping better.

Chest and Tri's went pretty well tonight. my legs are still sore from yesterday (150 squats will do that I guess). I always look forward to the relaxing part of the night after the workout. I always feel so much better.

ya, I definitely took in alot of caffeine. I feel soooo much better since I cut back on it. Workouts seem better, sleeping better.

Chest and Tri's went pretty well tonight. my legs are still sore from yesterday (150 squats will do that I guess). I always look forward to the relaxing part of the night after the workout. I always feel so much better.
    150 squats... yeah, that will make you sore lol
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

That'll do it lol. I've found that a foam roller and 10 mins of the stair master after a leg session makes for virtually zero DOMS.

I usually hop on the exercise bike after most workouts.. it helps a little. I have been taking Blox Silk Amino Acids, but I'm actually thinking about switching over to your AI Sports Recovery Pro after my container is done in about a week or two. Actually, its about time to stock up on a couple supps. I like to buy around two month's worth at a time so I don't have to worry about it constantly. I keep it simple, Multi's, Protein, PWO, Creatine, Glutamine, and BCCA's

I do have some great news to report. I happened to step on the scale today before getting ready for work and I was down to 193. That's a 1.2 pound loss in 5 days, and officially a 45 pound loss since I started working out. I'm forcing myself to eat cleaner, stay away from all cookies (I work IT in an office environment), and suck down at least 1 gallon of water a day. It seems to be helping so far.

Tonight was back and bi's. I love the hour or two after my back and bi workout. After being overweight for a great part of my life, the feeling of seeing pumped muscles, seeing my veins popping out on my forearms and biceps, is feels soo good.

Depending on the weather tomorrow, I might double up workouts. If the weather is nice, I'm going after Bambi, if its raining like it has been today, its shoulders/calves/abs in the early afternoon and dammit.. legs. Oh well, I knew it was coming up again fast.

I usually hop on the exercise bike after most workouts.. it helps a little. I have been taking Blox Silk Amino Acids, but I'm actually thinking about switching over to your AI Sports Recovery Pro after my container is done in about a week or two. Actually, its about time to stock up on a couple supps. I like to buy around two month's worth at a time so I don't have to worry about it constantly. I keep it simple, Multi's, Protein, PWO, Creatine, Glutamine, and BCCA's

I do have some great news to report. I happened to step on the scale today before getting ready for work and I was down to 193. That's a 1.2 pound loss in 5 days, and officially a 45 pound loss since I started working out. I'm forcing myself to eat cleaner, stay away from all cookies (I work IT in an office environment), and suck down at least 1 gallon of water a day. It seems to be helping so far.

Tonight was back and bi's. I love the hour or two after my back and bi workout. After being overweight for a great part of my life, the feeling of seeing pumped muscles, seeing my veins popping out on my forearms and biceps, is feels soo good.

Depending on the weather tomorrow, I might double up workouts. If the weather is nice, I'm going after Bambi, if its raining like it has been today, its shoulders/calves/abs in the early afternoon and dammit.. legs. Oh well, I knew it was coming up again fast.
    Congrats on the weight loss! Stay focused and keep the diet clean... gets easier and easier. IF you have to, think of it as a challange to see how long of a streak you can go without eating those cookies, etc.

If you get a hankering, keep some recover pro with you and sip on that or chew sugar free gum

You will love Recover Pro!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

What my diet has been consisting of is during the week I'll have 2 slices of wheat bread toast for breakfast, then a small chicken salad for lunch. for dinner I normally meet the rest of my macros via fish, eggs, or chicken/steak/venison. I normally keep that the same on weekends except for breakfast I make myself a protein pancake (oats, protein, egg whites). I'm thinking about making a large batch of them for breakfast during the week.

Speaking of venison, I was lucky enough to drag a 140 pound doe 300 yards up a hill to a tram road, then a half mile walk back to my truck on Saturday. That made for a fun cardio/leg workout. Needless to say; I went slightly easier. Tonight was back/bi's. I love that pump. My reps are going up with heavier weights, and so are my sets that I do.

What my diet has been consisting of is during the week I'll have 2 slices of wheat bread toast for breakfast, then a small chicken salad for lunch. for dinner I normally meet the rest of my macros via fish, eggs, or chicken/steak/venison. I normally keep that the same on weekends except for breakfast I make myself a protein pancake (oats, protein, egg whites). I'm thinking about making a large batch of them for breakfast during the week.

Speaking of venison, I was lucky enough to drag a 140 pound doe 300 yards up a hill to a tram road, then a half mile walk back to my truck on Saturday. That made for a fun cardio/leg workout. Needless to say; I went slightly easier. Tonight was back/bi's. I love that pump. My reps are going up with heavier weights, and so are my sets that I do.
    I've always been curious to try venison, I hear it's great.

Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    I've always been curious to try venison, I hear it's great.
    I love venison. A lot of people like to mix it with beef or pork to add some fat, but I love it on its own... venison chops or a roast... delicious
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I love venison. A lot of people like to mix it with beef or pork to add some fat, but I love it on its own... venison chops or a roast... delicious
    Might have to go bear grylls and try it out!

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pack22s View Post
    might have to go bear grylls and try it out!
    lmao!

Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    Might have to go bear grylls and try it out!
    lol
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!