Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't get a chance to post this last night. I ended up grinding almost 70 pounds of venison and making 10 pounds of sausage. It made for a late workout last night. I was beat after and went to bed. I can live with Calories 170, Fat 2.96g, Carbs 0g, Protein 33.79g per 4oz.

I didn't stretch out my lower back as much as I should have on Monday for my back/bi workout. I was sore on Tuesday and part of Wednesday from it. I'm back to normal though; hit shoulders like a champ last night. Tonight is chest and I'm looking forward to that.

I've noticed that my C4 PWO isn't hitting me as hard as it used to. I think I may take a week or two off of it. I don't think that I take that many stimulants anymore for it to effect me; but we'll see.

Man, I'm sitting here thinking about venison sausage right now. We mixed some up last night to get ready to stuff in the casings tonight; but we fried some up last night and it was so good.

Speaking of good, I tried a new recipe for chicken last night. 4oz chicken, spread a very thin coating of mayo over it (yes.. I know.. but its worth it), then roll it around in italian bread crumbs. Cook for 30 min at 425*. its roughly 550 cal, 41 carbs, 28g fat (stupid mayo), and 33g protein.

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mac2118 View Post
    I didn't get a chance to post this last night. I ended up grinding almost 70 pounds of venison and making 10 pounds of sausage. It made for a late workout last night. I was beat after and went to bed. I can live with Calories 170, Fat 2.96g, Carbs 0g, Protein 33.79g per 4oz.

I didn't stretch out my lower back as much as I should have on Monday for my back/bi workout. I was sore on Tuesday and part of Wednesday from it. I'm back to normal though; hit shoulders like a champ last night. Tonight is chest and I'm looking forward to that.

I've noticed that my C4 PWO isn't hitting me as hard as it used to. I think I may take a week or two off of it. I don't think that I take that many stimulants anymore for it to effect me; but we'll see.

Man, I'm sitting here thinking about venison sausage right now. We mixed some up last night to get ready to stuff in the casings tonight; but we fried some up last night and it was so good.

Speaking of good, I tried a new recipe for chicken last night. 4oz chicken, spread a very thin coating of mayo over it (yes.. I know.. but its worth it), then roll it around in italian bread crumbs. Cook for 30 min at 425*. its roughly 550 cal, 41 carbs, 28g fat (stupid mayo), and 33g protein.
    all of that food sounds good!

Def take some time off the stims to let your body clear out and re stabalize... then it will hit you again
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Sounds like you need a stim break. I'm gunna try that chicken recipe tonight, sounds good.

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    Sounds like you need a stim break. I'm gunna try that chicken recipe tonight, sounds good.
    stim breaks are always good!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yup you need a break from pre workouts lol, it sucks but you gotta do it

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    Yup you need a break from pre workouts lol, it sucks but you gotta do it
    its more mental I think.... I was always worried about NOT taking them pre wo and that my wo would suffer... never really missed a beat.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't realize it was a few days since I posted on here.

I did double workouts on Sat and Sunday since nothing else was going on. Legs on Sat morning, Shoulders Sat evening, chest/tri's Sunday morning, and Back/Bi's on Sunday evening. I haven't noticed any energy loss at all. It might just be me, but I see myself improving in stamina and endurance. I've been increasing in strength also on my never ending cut, but that could be the "noob muscles" kicking in.

I took Monday/Tuesday off this week to recover and regain some sanity. It worked out for the better also since I came down with some sinus issues / head cold / not sure whats really going on. My diet suffered on Monday from a luncheon at work with the Technology Group. I wasn't really planning on it, but they had stuffed chicken breast, pulled pork, and alot of other goodies. I had my share of protein that day. I've been making up for it the past few days by eating a little bit less than normal to maintain my deficit. I figured that it wouldn't hurt me too much in the long run, and it was a nice break.

I believe I have 2 or 3 days left worth of the GCBE which should take me to Thursday. I plan on dropping all sups until the new year to give my body a chance to relax in that respect.

I didn't realize it was a few days since I posted on here.

I did double workouts on Sat and Sunday since nothing else was going on. Legs on Sat morning, Shoulders Sat evening, chest/tri's Sunday morning, and Back/Bi's on Sunday evening. I haven't noticed any energy loss at all. It might just be me, but I see myself improving in stamina and endurance. I've been increasing in strength also on my never ending cut, but that could be the "noob muscles" kicking in.

I took Monday/Tuesday off this week to recover and regain some sanity. It worked out for the better also since I came down with some sinus issues / head cold / not sure whats really going on. My diet suffered on Monday from a luncheon at work with the Technology Group. I wasn't really planning on it, but they had stuffed chicken breast, pulled pork, and alot of other goodies. I had my share of protein that day. I've been making up for it the past few days by eating a little bit less than normal to maintain my deficit. I figured that it wouldn't hurt me too much in the long run, and it was a nice break.

I believe I have 2 or 3 days left worth of the GCBE which should take me to Thursday. I plan on dropping all sups until the new year to give my body a chance to relax in that respect.
    Have to love when you have time to hit the gym... go home, eat, rest, and hit it again!

I would keep a good muti vitamin in the mix after you drop everything else
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking forward to your final review

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    looking forward to your final review
    Double this!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I finished up the GCBE yesterday evening. I guess since the world didn't end yesterday I have to give a final review

I believe I was 196.8 lbs at the beginning of November when I first started this log. Today, I am VERY excited to report that this morning I was at 190.2 lbs. I reached my goal 9 days early. I'm still going to push for 180 by the end of Feb/beginning of March. That would be a total of 6.2 lbs lost in the 6 weeks that I was taking this; and 48 pounds total loss since March. I won't be recording my final numbers until Dec 31st on my bodyspace.

I have to say that this has to be the worst time of year to review a product like this with the holiday season upon us and all of the wonderful food. Not to mention the worst time to be losing weight. Its taken me ALOT of self control to resist temptations. I have given in a few times and had a cookie here and there to remind me of why I'm doing this.

My energy has been up. I do find myself having a hard time sitting still per say; I want to be up and doing something. Stamina and endurance; I'm constantly pushing myself. I haven't been getting fatigued as much as I have in the past. I would relate it to energy with pushing myself and be able to do more sets, up weight, and other things. I only had 2 "blow outs" while taking this. I have a feeling that it was related to something I ate and not the ingredients themselves. Green tea usually upsets my stomach and taking this I did not have those issues. As far as appetite suppression; as I said its the holiday season. Sure I have had cravings, but it wasn't as bad as it has been in the past where as soon as I get a craving I jump up and run to the kitchen. I've been sticking to my diet and watching calorie intake quite well. As I mentioned earlier in the log I did decrease my caffeine intake because of very mild anxiety attacks. I would like to relate them to my drive to and from work and semi road rage; but I wanted to be safe and cut back on my black coffee to only 1 cup a day.

Would I recommend this product to a friend? I probably would if they had extra money to spend. I wouldn't say that it is a necessity to have; but something to help take the edge off and help with weight loss goals.

Would I buy this again? I have tried Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite as well as Cellucor's Super HD. I do not believe that GBCE is as "potent" as them. As I mentioned above; it does help take the edge off hunger and give you an extra bit of energy for when you would need it. If I have a few extra dollars laying around I might try it again. Possibly when I reach a plateau and need something to break it.

Again, I would like to thank AI Sports Nutrition; especially jiggamanbill for giving me an opportunity to do a log/review on their product. I look forward to trying some of your other products in the future. I have actually replace my BCCA's with RecoverPro the other day when I finished up my BLOX.

Do you have any questions for me that I did not cover?

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I appreciate your honest thoughts, good and bad. Its important weget honest feedback

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

I finished up the GCBE yesterday evening. I guess since the world didn't end yesterday I have to give a final review

I believe I was 196.8 lbs at the beginning of November when I first started this log. Today, I am VERY excited to report that this morning I was at 190.2 lbs. I reached my goal 9 days early. I'm still going to push for 180 by the end of Feb/beginning of March. That would be a total of 6.2 lbs lost in the 6 weeks that I was taking this; and 48 pounds total loss since March. I won't be recording my final numbers until Dec 31st on my bodyspace.

I have to say that this has to be the worst time of year to review a product like this with the holiday season upon us and all of the wonderful food. Not to mention the worst time to be losing weight. Its taken me ALOT of self control to resist temptations. I have given in a few times and had a cookie here and there to remind me of why I'm doing this.

My energy has been up. I do find myself having a hard time sitting still per say; I want to be up and doing something. Stamina and endurance; I'm constantly pushing myself. I haven't been getting fatigued as much as I have in the past. I would relate it to energy with pushing myself and be able to do more sets, up weight, and other things. I only had 2 "blow outs" while taking this. I have a feeling that it was related to something I ate and not the ingredients themselves. Green tea usually upsets my stomach and taking this I did not have those issues. As far as appetite suppression; as I said its the holiday season. Sure I have had cravings, but it wasn't as bad as it has been in the past where as soon as I get a craving I jump up and run to the kitchen. I've been sticking to my diet and watching calorie intake quite well. As I mentioned earlier in the log I did decrease my caffeine intake because of very mild anxiety attacks. I would like to relate them to my drive to and from work and semi road rage; but I wanted to be safe and cut back on my black coffee to only 1 cup a day.

Would I recommend this product to a friend? I probably would if they had extra money to spend. I wouldn't say that it is a necessity to have; but something to help take the edge off and help with weight loss goals.

Would I buy this again? I have tried Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite as well as Cellucor's Super HD. I do not believe that GBCE is as "potent" as them. As I mentioned above; it does help take the edge off hunger and give you an extra bit of energy for when you would need it. If I have a few extra dollars laying around I might try it again. Possibly when I reach a plateau and need something to break it.

Again, I would like to thank AI Sports Nutrition; especially jiggamanbill for giving me an opportunity to do a log/review on their product. I look forward to trying some of your other products in the future. I have actually replace my BCCA's with RecoverPro the other day when I finished up my BLOX.

Great review. Congrats on your accomplishments.

You are right that the GCBE is not as "potent" as those other products... mainly becuase they are working through different mechanisms. Those other products aren't really used to reduce the sugar in the blood, but instead to warm the body up with "thermogenic" effects... also with the full caffeine profile in those it gives you a much bigger "kick".

But it is a good addtion to other products and it is really good for those that are very sensitve to the stimulant route.

Thanks for the review and the great log... go get that GOAL!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post

You are right that the GCBE is not as "potent" as those other products... mainly becuase they are working through different mechanisms. Those other products aren't really used to reduce the sugar in the blood, but instead to warm the body up with "thermogenic" effects... also with the full caffeine profile in those it gives you a much bigger "kick".

But it is a good addtion to other products and it is really good for those that are very sensitve to the stimulant route.

nice observation Bill.

Online coaching avilable

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GCB is going to be a really good add-on supplement.

However, 6 pounds is 6 weeks is certainly respectable on its own. What kind of diet were you following?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    I appreciate your honest thoughts, good and bad. Its important weget honest feedback
    Absolutely, that way people can see what will work for them, and what to expect. As mentioned, while not as "potent" as some of the stronger thermogenics out there, this is a great option to add on to those, or for those looking for a stim-free base, or a plateau-breaker. Great review
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thank you for posting up an Honest review man!

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post

This x2. I found that this leaves you feeling much more natural as opposed to the thermogenics that string you out.

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    GCB is going to be a really good add-on supplement.

However, 6 pounds is 6 weeks is certainly respectable on its own. What kind of diet were you following?
    Sorry, I didn't see that someone posted in this thread.

I switched things up a bit. I believe at the time I was doing this, I would have either nothing in the morning or 4 egg whites. For lunch (then and currently) I have a small chicken or tuna salad with an apple. For dinner I could splurge on 1400-1500 cal's (doing 1800-2000 daily currently). I normally have dinner with meat for most protein, and if I didn't meet my protein requirements I would go for a protein shake after my workout.

Whatever I'm doing has been working. I've dipped into the 170's a couple of times so far this month. weight has been fluctuating between 178-183 for the past few weeks. My big update in my progress thread will be on Saturday so I'm looking forward to seeing the stats.