lobosuelto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"kind of" skinny fat needs some ex skinny fat pics to motivate!!!!

Guys!, I got no pics with me right now, but I'm a "kind of" skinny fat guy. I mean, my gf loves my body, and I've seen real skinny fat people, I know what they look like. A friend of mine is. I, myself, am a slim kinda guy, but I have my lovehandles and my tits aren't pecs. My weist is wide and my shoulders aren't. That's my main concern. I wanna build up my shoulders, deltoids (and the part where the shoulders meet the neck, sorry about my english, not my mother tongue, so I don't know the name of that part of the body).
    Anyway. I need motivational pics with some real body transformations ACCOMPLISHED WITH GYM WORKOUT, GOOD NUTRITION AND NNNOOO DRUGS!!!

Thks guys!

Location: Reading, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    AdamTrueUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamTrueUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamTrueUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamTrueUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't upload pics on forums yet as I am new, but check out my profile. You will see my before pic Sept 1st and now, working out not even at the gym but from home without any supplements. Feel free to read my About Me section to learn what motivated and helped me out.

And to answer one of your questions...

>and the part where the shoulders meet the neck, sorry about my english, not my mother tongue, so I don't know the name of that part of the body<

Those would be traps my friend.