Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Efficient, yet effective weight-training workout in about an hour?

I have recently began giving personal training, my clients are satisfied with the results but some of the workouts take more than an hour (when weight-training, i have no time issues with circuit or interval training), which to some clients is very important to keep workout times equal or less than one hour.

My workout consists of:
    -Warm up
    -Working sets (one or two body parts if weight training)
    -Cool down

Workout volume is about 3 sets, mainly 12-15 reps each. I also apply rest-pauses, eccentric, iso tension an other principles, but they seem to be even more time consuming.

What tips do you guys have in order for me to provide my clients a great, intense, efficient, yet effective weight-training workout in about an hour?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Simplify the workout? The probably don't need the iso tension, eccentric training and the other principles. Of course, this depends on the goals/experience of the lifter, but if you need to keep the workouts shorter, the cut the extras.

Also, how often are you training with your clients? If you only do 1-2 muscle groups with them, are they training multiple times a week with you or do they do the rest of their body on their own?
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freerunner12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Simplify the workout? The probably don't need the iso tension, eccentric training and the other principles. Of course, this depends on the goals/experience of the lifter, but if you need to keep the workouts shorter, the cut the extras.

Also, how often are you training with your clients? If you only do 1-2 muscle groups with them, are they training multiple times a week with you or do they do the rest of their body on their own?

Multiple times, around 4-5 days