Location: Manchester, Cheshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500)

What is best post-workout carb whilst cutting (restricting carbs)

Nuff said.
    How can one sucker put u in the red?

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At your weight, any carb source you will consistently eat.

VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) VeneVidiVici has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    waxy maize

FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500) FLEXXd is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    At your weight, any carb source you will consistently eat.
    Cheers bro. could u expound further on this?

Thanks

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Doesnt matter at all, plus you shouldnt be restricting if thats you in avi. Youre a skinny fuk.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

Originally Posted by Getripors****on View Post
    Doesnt matter at all, plus you shouldnt be restricting if thats you in avi. Youre a skinny fuk.
    Whatever bro... I put on weight fast. like 4lb a week.

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FLEXXd View Post
    Whatever bro... I put on weight fast. like 4lb a week.
    Consistently?

Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    Consistently?
    Have done for about 5 weeks... my body stats are out of date.. more like 175 now.

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have done for about 5 weeks... my body stats are out of date.. more like 175 now.
    Do you even read stickeys and stuff carbs dont make you fat a caloric surplus does

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    4lbs a week means you were eating 2k calories over maintenance per day. If that was the case then that's your own fault but it was probably just water weight / dodgy weigh ins.

Originally Posted by kanko View Post
    Do you even read stickeys and stuff carbs dont make you fat a caloric surplus does
    Thing is bro... Last time i did a cut, i just concentrated on cutting carbs, filled up on protein. this is what works for me.

carbs = insulin spike = fat storage (for me)

Thing is bro... Last time i did a cut, i just concentrated on cutting carbs, filled up on protein. this is what works for me.

You are not a special case. Science applies to you too.

Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    4lbs a week means you were eating 2k calories over maintenance per day. If that was the case then that's your own fault but it was probably just water weight / dodgy weigh ins.
    yeah... its not so much food, i been hitting the booze hard over the last few weekends.

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yea thats true but if ur in a caloric deficient then u lose fat you can't make fat and lose fat at the same time that doesnt make sense

Originally Posted by kanko View Post
    Yea thats true but if ur in a caloric deficient then u lose fat you can't make fat and lose fat at the same time that doesnt make sense
    Ok cheers brah...

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP you look swole.... See what I did there. 5'11 167 would bulk to 200...
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    OP you look swole.... See what I did there. 5'11 167 would bulk to 200...
    i am doing a 4 week cut. then bulking like hell all winter.