Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fats and IIFYM

Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fats and IIFYM

All fats are not equal, and I'm thinking IIFYM is flawed in this aspect...certainly, if all the.fats I ate and those were all saturated, and no omega-3 that would be bad for me? Whats your opinion on this?

There must be an optimal ratio between unsaturated and satirated fats for optimal health/gains , or am I wrong?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think IIFYM's presumed a minimum level of cognitive ability and common sense. If one does not meet that nadir, using a prescribed diet is likely best.

That said, if you compose an non asinine diet, you'll get a good mixture of fat.

nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Adding to Pug's absolutely correct statement, nobody knows what an optimal ratio of dietary fat is for health and gains. Even if there is an optimal ratio, it would likely vary from person to person anyway, so it's difficult to recommend more than "consume a variety of fat sources".
    Science improves practice, practice advances science.

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No-one is suggesting that you get all of your fats from any one individual source, although the saturated fat scare is largely over. Your post might have been more relevant if you'd mentioned trans fats rather than sat fats.

Then again, it still wouldn't have been irrelevant as there'd still be no-one suggesting that you get all of your fats from any one individual source. What is being suggested is that a little of what you like can be incorporated into the framework of a diet which, overall, provides macronutrient and micronutrient sufficiency (or at least micronutrient sufficiency and macronutrient in line with your goals).

The fitness industry encourages black and white thinking over the use of your own common sense. Correctly applied IIFYM goes against this, which is part of why so many people seem to have such a problem with grasping it.

RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RubenOlivares is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    I think IIFYM's presumed a minimum level of cognitive ability and common sense. If one does not meet that nadir, using a prescribed diet is likely best.

That said, if you compose an non asinine diet, you'll get a good mixture of fat.
    This.

If you make ****ty choices in regards to the composition of each macronutrient target then that is YOUR fault, you can't just say "IIFYM is flawed".

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aleks93 View Post
    All fats are not equal, and I'm thinking IIFYM is flawed in this aspect...certainly, if all the.fats I ate and those were all saturated, and no omega-3 that would be bad for me? Whats your opinion on this?
    What I find equal parts funny and sad is that posters that try to defeat the long held nutrition concept of DCA (more commonly called IIFYM's on this forum) usually resort to illogical or impossible scenarios, as this OP has done.

OP: Please explain how in the world you could compose a diet where all the fat you consume is saturated.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Try to keep in mind that the people who actually understand the concept frequently also recommend eating the vast majority of your food from unprocessed or minimally processed sources.

Here is a simple visual.

^^ That shows the calories, but if you think about it, the grams of fat also apply. Eating the first will allow you to get in healthy EFAs via salmon or nuts in other meals. Eating the second option will greatly restrict your options for the rest of the day.

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by nobrah View Post
    Adding to Pug's absolutely correct statement, nobody knows what an optimal ratio of dietary fat is for health and gains. Even if there is an optimal ratio, it would likely vary from person to person anyway, so it's difficult to recommend more than "consume a variety of fat sources".
    Adding to both of these great statements... do you know how rare it is to find foods that contain almost entirely one type of basic fat sub-category?

There is no way you are going to be deficient in omega 6 if you eat normal foods like pizza, ice cream and Taco Bell... however omega 3 could become an issue so take 2-3 fish oil caps a day unless you really love the fish tacos at taco bell.

I tell you what OP I will give you one day to comprise a 2500 calorie diet for a single day in which you get 1g of protein per lbs of bw and .4g+ grams of fat per lbs of bw for a single day... that contains at least 200g of carbs that must come from IIFYM favourites like pizza, ice cream, pop tarts or white rice also, so no ketogentic diets, in which you can hit 80-100% saturated fat with 20% or less of dietary fat being other types of fats. I am being nice and giving you leeway instead of saying "all saturated fat". If you can produce this within 24 hours I will rep you. If you fail to do so I will neg you. Timer starts now. Yes it isn't fair because you will fail but you are the one who mentioned the problems with a nearly impossible scenario so I'm allowing you to prove your nearly impossible scenario.

Also watch my video where I educate you on the topic of fats.

Verbing Weirds Language Tupperwolf's Avatar
    Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Makween View Post
    No-one is suggesting that you get all of your fats from any one individual source, although the saturated fat scare is largely over. Your post might have been more relevant if you'd mentioned trans fats rather than sat fats.

Then again, it still wouldn't have been irrelevant as there'd still be no-one suggesting that you get all of your fats from any one individual source. What is being suggested is that a little of what you like can be incorporated into the framework of a diet which, overall, provides macronutrient and micronutrient sufficiency (or at least micronutrient sufficiency and macronutrient in line with your goals).

The fitness industry encourages black and white thinking over the use of your own common sense. Correctly applied IIFYM goes against this, which is part of why so many people seem to have such a problem with grasping it.
    Repped for the bold when I come off recharge.
    US Coast Guard ~ SEMPER PARATUS

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    If you can produce this within 24 hours I will rep you. If you fail to do so I will neg you. Timer starts now. Yes it isn't fair because you will fail but you are the one who mentioned the problems with a nearly impossible scenario so I'm allowing you to prove your nearly impossible scenario.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aleks93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great answers.
    I understand that it would be impossible to only eat saturated fats, but still there should be a somewhat optimal ratio?
    Even if I ate 80% saturated and 20% unsaturated, who knows if 80% unsaturated and 20% saturated would be better?

And is it the total amount of fat that increases testosterone, or mostly saturated fats in itself? Read so many different things about this, kinda confused..

I think it would be better if IIFYM was called IIFYMAMAYUCS
    If If Fits Your Macros And Micros And You Use Common Sense.
    Because only IIFYM creates alot of confusion, because we have this issue with fats, also most people especially on a cut should be very specific about what carbs they eat, in order to get enough fiber....You see, IIFYM becomes this if if fits your macros and micros and fibers etc instead of only IIFYM..
    Just my opinion-

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great answers.
    I understand that it would be impossible to only eat saturated fats, but still there should be a somewhat optimal ratio?
    Even if I ate 80% saturated and 20% unsaturated, who knows if 80% unsaturated and 20% saturated would be better?

And is it the total amount of fat that increases testosterone, or mostly saturated fats in itself? Read so many different things about this, kinda confused..

I think it would be better if IIFYM was called IIFYMAMAYUCS
    If If Fits Your Macros And Micros And You Use Common Sense.
    Because only IIFYM creates alot of confusion, because we have this issue with fats, also most people especially on a cut should be very specific about what carbs they eat, in order to get enough fiber....You see, IIFYM becomes this if if fits your macros and micros and fibers etc instead of only IIFYM..
    Just my opinion-
    Hince why Eric isn't that happy about coining the term... the confusion it has created. Flexible Dieting is a better term and it isn't like any of this is new to competative bodybuilding. People have been getting ripped on ice cream and cake for decades.

Also if you are eating a varied diet, meaning changing your foods around day to day and not eating the same boring meal plan continually your ratios of fats are going to change continually also. The entire point of flexible style dieting is giving you flexibility, not making it so you can go on a steak, ice cream and carrot diet 7x a week instead of a chicken, brown rice and broccoli diet it is so that you can have a great deal of diversity in your food selection without concern for dogmatic bull**** that doesn't impact your progress in any way.

Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...most people especially on a cut should be very specific about what carbs they eat, in order to get enough fiber...
    What? You can get loads of fibre from hardly any carbs by eating a lot of veggies.

Maybe we should call it IIFYMAYMAYUCS to include 'and micros'. Or maybe we shouldn't obsess so ****ing much over acronyms.

Originally Posted by Makween View Post
    What? You can get loads of fibre from hardly any carbs by eating a lot of veggies.

Maybe we should call it IIFYMAYMAYUCS to include 'and micros'. Or maybe we shouldn't obsess so ****ing much over acronyms.
    The problem is people are too ignorant regarding nutrition to know what micros are in foods or how much they need or they wouldn't be making a big deal about "junk foods" so in reality it wouldn't help.

The problem is people are too ignorant regarding nutrition to know what micros are in foods or how much they need or they wouldn't be making a big deal about "junk foods" so in reality it wouldn't help.
    Yeah, I wasn't being serious about the acronym bit. Just meant that if you go too into detail with an acronym to the point where it becomes massively long, it kind of defeats the purpose of using an acronym in the first place.

I'd agree that flexible dieting's a better name.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Last edited by snorkelman; 11-05-2012 at 07:50 AM.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Iifymamayucs
    iifymamayucs

iifymamayucs

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    I'm suing them if they start promoting ice cream or at the very least I am starting every video with "Say man... ya'll lookin' ta build some muscle man? That's good... that's real good playa..."

I'm suing them if they start promoting ice cream or at the very least I am starting every video with "Say man... ya'll lookin' ta build some muscle man? That's good... that's real good playa..."
    chillax, i did some quick shopping

WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    certain topics really bring out the stupidity and lack of common sense in the human race... yeah if you compose your diet of butter, whey and table sugar, maybe, just MAYBE that wont be optimal. but if you have common sense and are not a dumbass and eat a varied diet then youre golden

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Those presumptions don't always hold up. IIFYM does not in its acronyms does not necessarily imply that.

Originally Posted by YoungEx20 View Post
    Those presumptions don't always hold up. IIFYM does not in its acronyms does not necessarily imply that.
    We are talking about general health, well being, energy, mood etc however in regards to micronutrient suffeciency. One could achieve their body composition results just fine eating a diet comprised almost entire of foods most would consider junk food with a bit of extra protein added in even while being micronutrient deficient to some degree so in regards to aesthetics it is accurate. There comes a point of using common sense regarding basic health and well being.

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jarekd1234 View Post
    this might be racist

but the mannerisms...

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mmm... I still don't get how IIFYM is that hard of a concept to grasp, I think most people are just trolling by using impossible strawmen arguements.. From the first time I heard about IIFYM, I understood it to mean that you compose your diet of mostly whole or minimally processed food.. You meet your individual macro and micro goals for the day (1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, .45g of fat per lb of bodyweight) and if you have remaining cals, fill the rest of your diet with any combination of fats, protein, and carbs.. The foods you choose to fill those cals with is personal preference.. Those types of foods won't have an effect on body composition, the only thing that will effect body composition is whether you're at a caloric surplus or a caloric deficit... At least this is how I understood it.. I could be wrong though
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

Originally Posted by YoungEx20 View Post
    This is true, but your statement also applies to workout programs.

For example, most lifting routines do not explicitly warn folks not to drop weights on one's foot. It's simply assumed that folks will have sufficient intelligence to understand that doing so would be a bad idea.

The same basic concept applies to DCA (known here more frequently as ITFYM's). A bare minimum of intelligence and common sense is assumed. If an individual lacks such, special guidance is in order, such as a prescribed diet.

Jason, get ready...

Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Jason, get ready...

[youtube]gsbtpFa7gVI[youtube]
    Actually I asked him to give me a shoutout for my channel on ******** today on Milone's page when we were talking and he liked the comment and added me. So I'll see if he does it. Ice Cream + bicep poses... it is a winning combination.

Actually I asked him to give me a shoutout for my channel on ******** today on Milone's page when we were talking and he liked the comment and added me. So I'll see if he does it. Ice Cream + bicep poses... it is a winning combination.
    diced to the socks

bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Adding to both of these great statements... do you know how rare it is to find foods that contain almost entirely one type of basic fat sub-category?

There is no way you are going to be deficient in omega 6 if you eat normal foods like pizza, ice cream and Taco Bell... however omega 3 could become an issue so take 2-3 fish oil caps a day unless you really love the fish tacos at taco bell.

I tell you what OP I will give you one day to comprise a 2500 calorie diet for a single day in which you get 1g of protein per lbs of bw and .4g+ grams of fat per lbs of bw for a single day... that contains at least 200g of carbs that must come from IIFYM favourites like pizza, ice cream, pop tarts or white rice also, so no ketogentic diets, in which you can hit 80-100% saturated fat with 20% or less of dietary fat being other types of fats. I am being nice and giving you leeway instead of saying "all saturated fat". If you can produce this within 24 hours I will rep you. If you fail to do so I will neg you. Timer starts now. Yes it isn't fair because you will fail but you are the one who mentioned the problems with a nearly impossible scenario so I'm allowing you to prove your nearly impossible scenario.

Also watch my video where I educate you on the topic of fats.

White rice with prawn meat curry made with coconut oil which is 91% saturated fat content could easily meet that challenge.
    But even then the coconut oil still contains more than enough omega 6 fatty acid and the prawn meat enough omega 3 to prevent deficiency symptoms.