Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Registered User NippleChafeBrah's Avatar
    NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500) NippleChafeBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    This guys logic is "lifting betters your appearance and is therefore useless." So is doing your hair. So is showering every day. So is clipping fingernails. So is wearing new clothes. So is personal grooming. So is wearing deoderant. So is burshing teeth. Sure all of these things are somewhat needed, but so is physical excercise. I garuntee you this doucher does every one of the previous things except for lifting weights, because lifting weights actually is difficult and requires dedication.
    "Everyone is born with pity, but jealousy is earned"
    "It doesn't happen by accident"

BENCH 515x3
    DEADLIFT 705x3
    SQUAT 155x1

DIRTY BULKING! 245 AT 20% HERE I COME!

alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alial30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your body is your temple. It doesn't make sense to me to not want to improve yourself mentally and physically.

KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He said SHOULD be judged solely by their character, doesn't mean they are in actuality.

Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guy has an actual point and argument though, and posting a picture like that where you are trying to flaunt your looks is somewhat narcissistic and feeds toward the attitude and stereotype of people who are aesthetic are meatheads.

I will agree with the misc that fatties are just being lazy and jimmies are rustled when they try to make aesthetic folk look bad to try and justify themselves being fat, but the guy in OP doesn't seem to be arguing so and says cardio and just being healthy is okay and bodybuilding does take up time some people just might not have...

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb excelling in anything is trying to show off

Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000) Liftology is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ashfrolicious View Post
    I agree in SOME aspects of what you've said, such as that lifting metal is the highlight of lots of *******s days who go to the gym. But like Arnold said - the sensation of getting the "pump" is like cumming lol (srs) Also, by him throwing all lifters into the same category just shows how ignorant he is and what bodybuilding is in itself. It's not simply about lifting iron and growing muscles. It's also about overcoming your inner fears, weaknesses, and mental blocks by persevering and staying mentally strong. If your body gives up before your mind in the gym, thats the way it should be... or your strive for that to happen when you are training hard.

To refute your last statement - the brahs I lift with are all educated bucks. I've completed 2 degrees so far in my states top university, in biomedical science and psychology. I'm also aiming for medical school next. My best mate has studied law/business, and his brother is studying sports science at uni. We MAY be in the minority in this regard, but there are lots of lifters out there who are doing alright
    This
    you cant generalize bodybuilders like that. Most of the serious ones I know are working hard in uni to get quality degrees and work hard in school as well as in the gym. Just because you enjoy bodybuilding, take it seriously, and even compete doesn't mean you are lacking an education and care solely about your body image... let people do what they like to do
    405/340/515

ACSM CPT
    Motorcycle crew- '06 zx6r

maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maseay14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's hilarious is the fact that any of these skinny little pricks would love to have an amazing muscular physique. Yet, because they don't want to put in the hard work to achieve it they downplay it so they don't feel weak.

Some logic "Jim wants Red Crayon at the bottom of the pool. Jim swims down but can't reach the red crayon, therefore Jim declares " I didn't want that red crayon anyways"

I'm definitely not saying that a man should be judged by his physical appearance, but in all honestly it's in our DNA to size people up and compare and contrast, and whether you like it or not, we perceive peoples initial values based on how they look. Think about it, you're walking in the grocery store and a short overweight unattractive woman walks by. You would give no attention or thought to her whatsoever. A hot 10/10 blonde with perky tits and a tight booty walks by, you immediately give her your attention and focus because you see value in her. Those without any physical value will always downplay those with it because they have to compensate for that missing physical value.
    Thanks to anyone who has ever repped me. Cheers!

What we do in life echoes in eternity

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Somse things I'll point out that some of you won't like...

- Extreme lifting is unhealthy. Moderation in everything is healthy. Misc culture is mostly extreme.

- Being ripped is unhealthy. Fat in moderation is healthy.

- Most miscers have Bigorexia. You spend a lot of time engrossed in large physiques. Your perception on what is a modest physique is skewed.

- A jacked friend once explained to me how most of the people like him just look big but aren't actually as strong as they appear.

Most of you do it to seek attention.

- Getting big usually hinders athletic ability.

- muscles =\= fitness.

- You should be doing cardio. Stress you heart and lungs to their max potential just as you would yoyr muscles.

Cliffs: Don't get ahead of yourselves. Most of you are ONLY impressive to your own subculture for good reason.

A subculture of men sacrificing - at times - mobility and health to parade around in their undies for other men to admire.
    My incredible foresight predicted NSA spying: http://tinyurl.com/muuua2o
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not very rustled
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew

Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by infrum View Post
    somse things i'll point out that some of you won't like...

- extreme lifting is unhealthy. Moderation in everything is healthy. Misc culture is mostly extreme.

- being ripped is unhealthy. Fat in moderation is healthy.

- most miscers have bigorexia. You spend a lot of time engrossed in large physiques. Your perception on what is a modest physique is skewed.

- a jacked friend once explained to me how most of the people like him just look big but aren't actually as strong as they appear.

- getting big usually hinders athletic ability.

- muscles =\= fitness.

- you should be doing cardio. Stress you heart and lungs to their max potential just as you would yoyr muscles.

Cliffs: Don't get ahead of yourselves. Most of you are only impressive to your own subculture for good reason.

A subculture of men sacrificing - at times - mobility and health to parade around in their undies for other men to admire.
    double mod negged red

lol kinda says it all

brb i'm insecure that in made no gains so i gotta take that out on everyone else who lifts

also lol at muscle slowing down mobility, last time i checked 99.99999% of lifters were not ifbb pros

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Somse things I'll point out that some of you won't like...

- Extreme lifting is unhealthy. Moderation in everything is healthy. Misc culture is mostly extreme.

- Being ripped is unhealthy. Fat in moderation is healthy.

- Most miscers have Bigorexia. You spend a lot of time engrossed in large physiques. Your perception on what is a modest physique is skewed.

- A jacked friend once explained to me how most of the people like him just look big but aren't actually as strong as they appear.

- Getting big usually hinders athletic ability.

- muscles =\= fitness.

- You should be doing cardio. Stress you heart and lungs to their max potential just as you would yoyr muscles.

Cliffs: Don't get ahead of yourselves. Most of you are ONLY impressive to your own subculture for good reason.

Most lifters will never get 'too big' for their muscle mass to drastically hinder athletic ability. Also the latest fad is stretching/foam rolling + lifting. Mobility is improving drastically and certainly better than sedentary people who don't lift.

Most lifters do infact do cardio. It's far more likely than people who don't lift.

If you think the jacked guys aren't strong then you haven't been in a gym for very long.

You're also wrong on the assumption that the misc idolizes 'huge' physiques. Most threads end up idolizing people who are very lean and <200lbs.

Who are you to decide whats unhealthy and what is 'extreme lifting'? Please enlighten me what you do with your spare time and i'll absolutely rip it apart.

Cliffs: -stick to tennis
    Misc Strength Crew

TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500) TheWinrar is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BuddahLovahh420 View Post
    LOL at the douchey bb'ers here getting their jimmies ruslted.

The kids right, he is prob 150 soaking wet and gets more pussy than miscers.

Oh wait you guys lift for other men amiryt

any one who has lifted long enough would agree with him.

I hate going to public gyms , it is depressing to see those roided up loser homosexuals there, knowing that lifting metal is litirally the highlight of their day. They act like they "work hard" yet know nothing about it.

Want to make a bber feel bad ? ask him what his education is and where he works
    Originally Posted by Apolon1 View Post
    i bet he would not say that **** to any bodybuilder in face...
    LOL

Apolon for biggest misc idiot

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Marumusa View Post
    double mod negged red

lol kinda says it all

brb i'm insecure that in made no gains so i gotta take that out on everyone else who lifts

also lol at muscle slowing down mobility, last time i checked 99.99999% of lifters were not ifbb pros
    Was 500 in the green before I went drunk miscing and told some bald mod that I raided his mum's tombs. Bam - mod negs and a perma ban.

And if you're not careful it does very well slow down your mobility. Sam Stosur went bulk time and she wen't all sluggish. Top ten pro's have to do tennis specific activities or risk gaining slow twitch muscles taxing their respiratory system.

I make gains just fine. Avi is over a year old.

Edit: Could someoe give me that mod's name? avi = standing facing opposite camera flexing back, bald head.
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NZninja101 View Post
    He acts like he's better than people.

He's trying to show off right now by posting negatively about others. When you criticize others it in itself is an act of showing off 'look at these people's problems, and how I am nothing like them'. This is essentially what he is doing.

Then there's his assertion that wanting more muscle than what is needed for general health = douchey. An ill defined and understood word, basically means, 'guy with over inflated sense of self worth and social unawareness'. Having muscle =/= douche.

He also pretends that he's comfortable with himself. He is not. None of us are. We are all trying to improve ourselves every day. Gym is just a tool for one of the ways to do this. He just does this in a different way then pretends that insecurity does not apply to him because he chooses a different outlet.

Then there's his belief that cardio adds years to your life and weight lifting does not, which is over simplified and twisted. I for one would prefer a quality of life rather than simply living to be alive.

He also says being jacked doesn't grade yourself higher than others. All other factors equal, it does.

Finally there's the part about a man being judged on his decisions. And then this guy conveniently chooses to not include the decision to maximize one's physical potential in their life time.

Cliffs: jealous.
    Why the **** can't I rep you more

Best response ever

Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was 500 in the green before I went drunk miscing and told some bald mod that I raided his mum's tombs. Bam - mod negs and a perma ban.

And if you're not careful it does very well slow down your mobility. Sam Stosur went bulk time and she wen't all sluggish. Top ten pro's have to do tennis specific activities or risk gaining slow twitch muscles taxing their respiratory system.

I make gains just fine. Avi is over a year old.

Edit: Could someoe give me that mod's name? avi = standing facing opposite camera flexing back, bald head.
    LOL talking about tennis (a sport which requires hardly any muscle mass at all) on a BBing forum

you're exactly the kind of loser I was talking about. No one gives a flying phuck about tennis on here, and I can name dozens of sports where muscle mass and strength are critical tools in a competitors arsenal

LOL even saying that, is muscle mass is such a bad thing how come the williams sisters were bulldozing over the competition for almost a decade??

at the end of the day u come to a forum where people partake in a hobby u have very little interest in, to critique that actual hobby. Says so much more about u than it could ever say about me
    Last edited by Marumusa; 11-05-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    Most lifters will never get 'too big' for their muscle mass to drastically hinder athletic ability. Also the latest fad is stretching/foam rolling + lifting. Mobility is improving drastically and certainly better than sedentary people who don't lift.

Most lifters do infact do cardio. It's far more likely than people who don't lift.

If you think the jacked guys aren't strong then you haven't been in a gym for very long.

You're also wrong on the assumption that the misc idolizes 'huge' physiques. Most threads end up idolizing people who are very lean and <200lbs.

Who are you to decide whats unhealthy and what is 'extreme lifting'? Please enlighten me what you do with your spare time and i'll absolutely rip it apart.

Cliffs: -stick to tennis
    Just saying you gotta take the misc with a grain of salt.

Some people take it the wrong way - big for the sake of being big, dirty bulking for the sake of easy gains. Injury risk lifting. All under the guise of health, athleticism and attractivity. And then they tech.

That's the extreme. That's what alot of you look up to.

Then you look to the general public as if they've gone mad.

vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vcamb27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Esthetique View Post
    Strong post, repped. Wish he could see this
    strong legolas avi

RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPett is not very well liked. (-100)

He's trying to show off right now by posting negatively about others. When you criticize others it in itself is an act of showing off 'look at these people's problems, and how I am nothing like them'. This is essentially what he is doing.

Then there's his assertion that wanting more muscle than what is needed for general health = douchey. An ill defined and understood word, basically means, 'guy with over inflated sense of self worth and social unawareness'. Having muscle =/= douche.

He also pretends that he's comfortable with himself. He is not. None of us are. We are all trying to improve ourselves every day. Gym is just a tool for one of the ways to do this. He just does this in a different way then pretends that insecurity does not apply to him because he chooses a different outlet.

Then there's his belief that cardio adds years to your life and weight lifting does not, which is over simplified and twisted. I for one would prefer a quality of life rather than simply living to be alive.

He also says being jacked doesn't grade yourself higher than others. All other factors equal, it does.

Finally there's the part about a man being judged on his decisions. And then this guy conveniently chooses to not include the decision to maximize one's physical potential in their life time.

Just copy & paste this in of his status updates or whatever they are.

FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500) FawkCardio is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well I would be mad but than I realized that I don't give a fck about what he says because I could fcking drop him and he is a jelly ******* who can't be committed to working out like the actual 3% of misc that actually works out.

dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dekh1337 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lets troll his fb

Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The biggest and most serious guys on my ******** never post about bodybuilding. Maybe once or twice right before upcoming comps, but they usually keep it very quiet. And the certainly never try to undermine non-lifters.

The new wave of "Aesthetics" kunts however, will use every moment they have to preach about being ripped and the shyt that comes with Zyzz subculture.

It's pretty sad, the Zyzz wannabes on ******** only reinforce normal peoples beliefs that bodybuilding is for insecure and overly narcissistic guys with far too much time on their hands.
    White guy with genetics so black Kim K would rape me crew
    Bangs 8s, Dates 9s, Marries 10s crew
    Benched 225 for reps on first day crew
    Couldn't get over 10% BF on dirty bulk crew
    Straight guys jack off to my physique in gym bathroom crew
    Indians start crying when they see me crew
    Trains legs twice a year, squats 500 x 12 ATG crew
    Makes juicers look like nattys crew
    Not allowed into clubs because all paying customers leave in jealousy crew

BSEE & MSEE crew.

Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

This x 10
    I train therefore I am

Originally Posted by Marumusa View Post
    LOL talking about tennis (a sport which requires hardly any muscle mass at all) on a BBing forum

you're exactly the kind of loser I was talking about. No one gives a flying phuck about tennis on here, and I can name dozens of sports where muscle mass and strength are critical tools in a competitors arsenal

LOL even saying that, is muscle mass is such a bad thing how come the williams sisters were bulldozing over the competition for almost a decade??

at the end of the day u come to a forum where people partake in a hobby u have very little interest in, to critique that actual hobby. Says so much more about u than it could ever say about me
    I lift for tennis. Is that so hard to understand?

Go ahead name those sports.

William's sisters are teching hard. Brb drug tester is here? I'll just go lock myself in my panic room and call police.

Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000) Metaplasia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NippleChafeBrah View Post
    This guys logic is "lifting betters your appearance and is therefore useless." So is doing your hair. So is showering every day. So is clipping fingernails. So is wearing new clothes. So is personal grooming. So is wearing deoderant. So is burshing teeth. Sure all of these things are somewhat needed, but so is physical excercise. I garuntee you this doucher does every one of the previous things except for lifting weights, because lifting weights actually is difficult and requires dedication.
    Pretty much came in here to post this, well said. By his logic, we should not fix hair or dress up nicely. It's just showing off and "douchey".
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>
    *Misc MD in 2015*

CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CircuitDave24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why did the 210lb 18 year old thats father didn't love, so he started taking steroids to solve his life problems and to try to get chicks to love him but unfortunately his face was that of a troll, and he still remains forever alone and unloved so he lurks misc putting down other people who want to better the physique and that look way better then him. He seemed like a decent guy, I believe his name was BuddahLovahh420.... he will be missed in this thread.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuddahLovahh420 View Post
    I hope i helped some of the younger ones with the decisions they make and the priorities they set for them selves.

Age = 18
    Notsureifsrs
    Last edited by Ghosting; 11-06-2012 at 09:31 AM.

JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBRustle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    surprised nobody has "G'night sweet prince" 'd him..

might wanna edit the OP there..... OP

InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000) InnerThighChafe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NippleChafeBrah View Post
    So is me sucking your dong
    Dolphins-Marlins-Heat-Panthers
    Zach Thomas-Juan Pierre-D Wade-Roberto Luongo

Fire Fighter

I lift for tennis. Is that so hard to understand?

Go ahead name those sports.

William's sisters are teching hard. Brb drug tester is here? I'll just go lock myself in my panic room and call police.
    i know they're teching hard in any way?

BRB sprinting, rugby, wrestling, american football, oly lifting, shotput, discuss, boxing dont require any muscle mass/strength

okay.jpg

lol at "lifting for tennis" yet u have 1476k posts on bb.com. Worst thing is you're probably some poorly ranked ******* anyway. U should spend more time working on your game and less time trollling ****git