Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Deadlifting gave me aids...

okay, so deadlifting didn't ACTUALLY give me aids, but i used the title to reel you *******s in since i have an urgent question that needs to be answered. How do you brahs deadlift without scraping your shins and getting blood everywhere? I recently started heavy deadlifting and i fukked up my shins real bad from my last deadlift session, now im scared that i have aids or something because what if somebody else who had aids fukked up their shins as well on the same barbell i was using. fuk im scared. stay safe brahs, and don't get aids

but anyway, back to the question : how do you not scrape your shins when you do deadlifts?
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are going to scrape your shins its inevitable. Wear long socks or wrap your shins.

CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can either wear high socks (like Layne Norton does), wear shin guards (like Matt Ogus does), wear long pants...or just suck it up.
    Viking crew*
    Darkness crew*
    Black Metal crew*

Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000) Cippi21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never scraped my shins...ever. Try moving away just a tiny bit I guess
    ♛ PUNK AESTHETICS CREW™ ♛

ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALBoldt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like my constantly bleeding shins, they make it easier for my friends to find me in a crowd
    Bulking to hibernate

Brb late night repping binges

*Never pays for a kunt's meal crew*

ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CynicalSphere View Post
    You can either wear high socks (like Layne Norton does), wear shin guards (like Matt Ogus does), wear long pants...or just suck it up.
    I hit 350 the other day and didn't scrape my shins. Am I doing it wrong?

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    my shins dont bleed, although i have hairy legs and there is a bald spot were the bar goes up lol, its funny as ****

Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gregthegiant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wear sweat pants or something instead of shorts when you lift. Thats what I do when I'm planning on hitting deads.
    Success is found in the garden of failure

CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalSphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChrisElkins View Post
    You want the bar to be as close as possible. Its not that you are doing it "wrong", its just that it can be very very dangerous and make it MUCH more possible for injury if the bar is far away from your shins. You can get away with a few inches, but be very very very careful, you don't want to tear a disc in your back
    Viking crew*
    Darkness crew*
    Black Metal crew*

rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhyfelwr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisElkins View Post
    Depends if you were using correct form or not. If you were gjdm if not enjoy the poor low back health in the coming years.

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wear sweat pants? I personally only have bruises. Its whatever.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinhedger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    okay, so deadlifting didn't ACTUALLY give me aids, but i used the title to reel you *******s in since i have an urgent question that needs to be answered. How do you brahs deadlift without scraping your shins and getting blood everywhere? I recently started heavy deadlifting and i fukked up my shins real bad from my last deadlift session, now im scared that i have aids or something because what if somebody else who had aids fukked up their shins as well on the same barbell i was using. fuk im scared. stay safe brahs, and don't get aids

but anyway, back to the question : how do you not scrape your shins when you do deadlifts?
    stop being a panzy and just lift. if it was easy everyone would do it.

ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisElkins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BRB broke my lower back

Not srs, but I'll definitely keep it closer and might let it touch if I plan to go up in weight. The only time in videos I really see it touching the shins majorly is in sumo deads.

joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Long socks motha****a...do you have them?
    Inquiries: delapenhafitness@gmail.com

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014
    Deadlift-450x2 March 2014

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by justinhedger View Post
    stop being a panzy and just lift. if it was easy everyone would do it.
    it's not that im a pansy, im practically a masochist when it comes to enduring grusome pain. it's just the fact that i dont want any bacteria getting into my scrapes lol since barbells are normally dirty as fuk. but im gonna take getriporchiton's advice and use sweat pants^^^ that dude's fcking awesome <3
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i wear sweat pants
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Allfirst34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't be a pussy OP. Nobody knows when the scrape happens. It just happens. You will be all good just deadlifting away for like 2 weeks. Then one day you come in, come up a little funny. Come back down and that one fat bitch is just staring at your bloody shins. Bitch what are you looking at!!

ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fuken do lower weights if you're afraid of the scrape just do more reps instead
    Sports and bodybuilding all-time #1 fan!
    Proud supporter of the Baltimore Orioles, LA Dodgers and LA Lakers.
    Too much dumbbell press and ******* crew

ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ioutcoldi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    deadlift shocks if you give a **** about bleeding.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureWheyBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Matt ogus, is dat u brah?

musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000) musclehead09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always have bruises from deadlifts.
    Lifetime PR's

Squat 445 w/ wraps (405 raw no wraps)
    Competition Bench 275
    Deadlift 435

Training Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177139451

xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    sumo deads ftw
    Disregard bodyweight, acquire aesthetics.
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★
    ♦♦♦TBB FB Chat Crew Founders♦♦♦
    Current / Goal (one year or less)
    DL: 180KG / 180KG @ 80.0kg 1/9/2013
    SQUAT: 140KG / 140KG @ 79kg 24/8/2013
    BENCH: 80KG / 100KG @72.4kg

SMALL CALVES CREW

"It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xSup3r View Post
    sumo deads ftw
    how are sumos any better...

infact, I find them much worse, specially in the upper tight, i tend to bleed from there.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PureWheyBrah View Post
    Matt ogus, is dat u brah?
    i would say i look similar to matt ogus, check my physique out man

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)
    how does one scrape their shins on deadlift???

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    i would say i look similar to matt ogus, check my physique out man

You just like showing off your physique. This is like the 5th post with your body in it tonight. Lulz.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    You just like showing off your physique. This is like the 5th post with your body in it tonight. Lulz.
    lulz bro i do it because for 99 percent of the people on here, it gets arise out of them, lulz. I only do it, because people get mad hahahahha.

n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post

You deal with it you vaginer. It's a thing to be proud of, the mark of the beast. How to not scrape shins would be not deadlift or use the trap bar which I really don't consider deadlifting.
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.-Unknown

derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you scrape your shins like a man, and stop bishing https://twitter.com/derieu/status/26...493121/photo/1
    Follow my Instagram @derieustrong for up to date progress on my current fitness goals!