Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Check-in

Week 4 Check-in

Beginning Weight:237
    Week 2 Weight:237
    Week 3 Weight: 232

This weeks Weight: 230

Cardio (how many days per week/minutes per day):4days/90 minutes
    1day/60 minutes

Protein grams you’re eating per day: 140g

Carbohydrate grams you’re eating per day: 80g

Fat grams you’re eating per day: 25g

I feel pretty good. I feel like I'm getting in the swing of things. I feel like I am hitting my stride. I still have to figure some things out. Especially those things that are my head. I still feel like if I eat one wrong thing or not do cardio one morning that I am a failure. I really need to get my head on straight and feel confident in what I am doing and be me. I am excited about my progress! And I love how all of this makes me feel! Thanks Rage for all of the support and advice! And thanks to everyone else for the support!

Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Christine1225 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    12-11-12
    Session II
    All sets 2x8+6

Leg Extension- 85lbs...dropped my weight to focus on the negative. Felt good and felt a more overall burn.

Leg Press- 380lbs...Felt good. Wish the rack was bigger...or that we had a regular sled.

Squats- 200lbs!!!! WOOHOO!!!! This was AWESOME!!!! Felt so good and was burning out at the end of my last few negatives

Lying Leg Curls-60lbs. Felt good and I was burnt out by the last few negatives

Kick Backs- 50 lbs...Felt good but it was burning. I did Lying leg curls before these because the machine was taken up and it was not smart, lol

Calf Raises- 140lbs (3x15)

Abbductors and Adductors-120lbs (3x15/each)

60 minutes of cardio(treadmill)

Everything felt good. Burns like crazy! But I love it! Most people do not like Leg day, but leg day is my FAVORITE day!! Love it!!!!!

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Christine1225 View Post
    12-11-12
    Session II
    All sets 2x8+6

Leg Extension- 85lbs...dropped my weight to focus on the negative. Felt good and felt a more overall burn.

Leg Press- 380lbs...Felt good. Wish the rack was bigger...or that we had a regular sled.

Squats- 200lbs!!!! WOOHOO!!!! This was AWESOME!!!! Felt so good and was burning out at the end of my last few negatives

Lying Leg Curls-60lbs. Felt good and I was burnt out by the last few negatives

Kick Backs- 50 lbs...Felt good but it was burning. I did Lying leg curls before these because the machine was taken up and it was not smart, lol

Calf Raises- 140lbs (3x15)

Abbductors and Adductors-120lbs (3x15/each)

60 minutes of cardio(treadmill)

Everything felt good. Burns like crazy! But I love it! Most people do not like Leg day, but leg day is my FAVORITE day!! Love it!!!!!
    You are doing great! 200lb squats! Killer! I know how it goes somedays having a routine figured out only to find people talking on the phone at the machine I need to use or adjusting their music for 20 minutes. But you did the right thing adapt and overcome, have as many alternates as possible even if it means body weight exercises. You are doing a increadible job and I am happy you are still motivated.

Garrick
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Hit 60 minutes of cardio on the elliptical tonight. I increase the resistance and the cross ramp to work on different parts of my legs and glutes. And doing this after leg day was KILLER!!! I love it tho! I'm feeling great!

I have not been very motivated to get up in the AM and do my cardio. Just been really sore and tired this week.

Question: What is the best form of knowing you are progressing? Scale? Measurements? Or just the overall feeling?

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have not been very motivated to get up in the AM and do my cardio. Just been really sore and tired this week.

Question: What is the best form of knowing you are progressing? Scale? Measurements? Or just the overall feeling?
    The scale really does'nt tell the story at all. How your clothes fit is a major indicator as well as the mirror. Here is my checklist:

1. Can I lift more weight or do more reps at the same weight than I did last week? Last Month?
    2. Do my clothes feel more comfortable or looser than they did last week? Last month?
    3. Mirror-The mirror however can be a liar and a double edged sword as we are our own worst critics, I lost 117 pounds and when I look in the mirror I always see areas that need improvement. and sometimes I still look Fat to myself even though I am at 16% bodyfat. I need to get ripped.
    4. Compliments from other's - although sometimes they don't notice until you make major changes.
    5. Measurements - Can be deceiving at first
    6. Scale - Tells a very small portion of the weightlifting story.

There you have it, my list in order in a nutshell.

Garrick

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

Ok, I need something different for breakfast. I can't eat eggs without gagging... Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=Christine1225;993582973]Ok, I need something different for breakfast. I can't eat eggs without gagging... Any suggestions?[/QUOTE

Chicken,Tuna,Turkey. I just looked at your macros, sorry I didnt catch it before but you need to increase your protein to at least 1 gram per pound of bodyweight, and decrease those carbs down to maybe 60 for now. Rage would probably put you at a little higher protein and if he checks this out he just might. SO I would star with that. Dont forget you do not count Omega 3's as fats and you dont count your greens as carbs for a listing look up in the diet section for 0 count greens, like green beens and asparagus for example. You are doing awesome, a little tweeking and your results will be even better.

[QUOTE=ggfusion;993630463]
    Ok, I need something different for breakfast. I can't eat eggs without gagging... Any suggestions?[/QUOTE

Chicken,Tuna,Turkey. I just looked at your macros, sorry I didnt catch it before but you need to increase your protein to at least 1 gram per pound of bodyweight, and decrease those carbs down to maybe 60 for now. Rage would probably put you at a little higher protein and if he checks this out he just might. SO I would star with that. Dont forget you do not count Omega 3's as fats and you dont count your greens as carbs for a listing look up in the diet section for 0 count greens, like green beens and asparagus for example. You are doing awesome, a little tweeking and your results will be even better.
    Thanks for the feedback! All those numbers are "Rage approved". That's where he told me he wanted me to be. I'm going to try to do the meats in the AM for my protein and see how that goes.

[QUOTE=Christine1225;993688693]
    Originally Posted by ggfusion View Post

Thanks for the feedback! All those numbers are "Rage approved". That's where he told me he wanted me to be. I'm going to try to do the meats in the AM for my protein and see how that goes.
    You may want to PM him again to double check, especially if your macros numbers have not changed in 4 weeks. He adjusted my carbs down every week over my last 12 week period till we started carb spiking and I saw him do the same thing to all of the others so that would be strange to me in accordance with what you are trying to achieve.

Garrick

rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockwood51 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I saw the PM's and **** myself. She's using the correct numbers, and working with Tom as necessary.

You're comparing a 12 week competition style cut utilized in an Animal contest, to a goal that is 36 weeks out. The numbers won't be as extreme, and will likely ramp up or down pending results. Context is everything here....

Originally Posted by rockwood51 View Post
    I saw the PM's and **** myself. She's using the correct numbers, and working with Tom as necessary.

You're comparing a 12 week competition style cut utilized in an Animal contest, to a goal that is 36 weeks out. The numbers won't be as extreme, and will likely ramp up or down pending results. Context is everything here....
    I just like to check and make sure, I would rather be safe then sorry. Look I just try to help along the way, I don't get paid, I don't get free stuff. I just help out where I can, so if I ask someone to double check because it looks funny to me, it does not mean I am being negative or that you are wrong but 4 weeks of the same diet without changing anything in any program is a long time within the context of a contest or not. Once you get used to a specific diet or routine and you don't change anything Diet/Cardio/weight lifted you stall out rather quickly and your gains and losses will suffer. I think Christine is doing awesome and I am very proud of her for what she is doing, I just want her to get the most out of it.

I am sorry if I offended anyone by trying to help. If you check my profile you will see what I was able to accomplish in a little over a year and I am still going, training and learning daily, I am trying to pay forward the advise and kindness that was shown to me.

Garrick

I know I have been off the grid for a few days. I have been swamped with work and getting ready for the holidays. I've been getting my workouts in and will update this evening.

TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheRock08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep it coming! You're keeping me inspired!!!
    I'll never settle for second place when first is available.

Ok, here is the deal...I did a leg workout on the 19th. It went good, felt good. Well, the next day my back was kind of sore. Not bad but sore. And then obviously the holiday's happened and we were out of town for 3 days. And now I have had to take 2 days off of work because my lower back is messed up. When I did my leg workout I did not feel like anything tweaked or nothing. But it is just killing me now. I feel like I am letting myself down. I feel like I'm giving up but I haven't been sleeping because it is so uncomfortable. I know this is just an excuse and I probably should just suck it up and get my ass back in the gym. But I have never had my back hurt this bad for this long. I'm going to try to do some stretching today to see if that helps out. Other then that, I feel fat and bloated and like ****. I'm so tired of this ****. I'm tired of being fat and being so unattractive. I'm so tired and ready to get on with it. If I wouldn't have messed up I could be so much further and probably VERY close to my goal weight. But I was stupid and went backwards...fml...

End Rant.

Ok, here is the deal...I did a leg workout on the 19th. It went good, felt good. Well, the next day my back was kind of sore. Not bad but sore. And then obviously the holiday's happened and we were out of town for 3 days. And now I have had to take 2 days off of work because my lower back is messed up. When I did my leg workout I did not feel like anything tweaked or nothing. But it is just killing me now. I feel like I am letting myself down. I feel like I'm giving up but I haven't been sleeping because it is so uncomfortable. I know this is just an excuse and I probably should just suck it up and get my ass back in the gym. But I have never had my back hurt this bad for this long. I'm going to try to do some stretching today to see if that helps out. Other then that, I feel fat and bloated and like ****. I'm so tired of this ****. I'm tired of being fat and being so unattractive. I'm so tired and ready to get on with it. If I wouldn't have messed up I could be so much further and probably VERY close to my goal weight. But I was stupid and went backwards...fml...

End Rant.
    OK first off I am sorry you endured a injury, we all get them at one point or another and they always suck. Couple of suggestions.

1. if you can, get a deep tissue massage in the affected area, it hurts like hell but eliminating that scar tissue will help a ton.
    2. invest in a foam roler so you can roll out sore muscles yourself, again it hurts like hell but speeds up the time it takes to heal the area.

There is a lot of science that says you need good blood flow to a given area to increase healing and muscle growth. Doing nothing is the worst thing you can do because you are not circulating blood properly. The only counter point I will make to that is if the pain is in a joint or bone you need to see a doctor and get it checked out. You will bounce back if you set your mind to it, you can also train around your injury while you are healing. I know you can do this, the secret is YOU have to know you can do it. I have lost 120lbs and gained at least 30 pounds of muscle, the difference between how I did it and how you can do it......nothing.

Garrick

I hit 45 minutes of cardio on the elliptical today. Every time I was striding my back was cracking and felt like something was rubbing together but did not hurt. Planning on getting it checked out sometime soon. Still have a lot of pain sleeping and at work. Thought it was muscles but after today I'm thinking it is more. Sad panda...

So, not only have I been working through a back problem. But I just got on the scale and I have gained 10 lbs in a week and a half time...I haven't been eating perfect because of holidays and everything but 10 ****ing lbs. fml...

I've been hitting it all this week, just haven't had time to post. Will get it all updated tonight!

TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just read through and holy crap. Keep it up, subbed, and stay motivated!
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521
    ----------------------------
    "By muscular Brent means he's straight jacked/a muscle grindin' cash badger. College football player turned crossfitter looking to steal ladies hearts with a tight pair of jeans (where you guys come in). Once his Zumba moves transfer to the club it's over."

I am alive...Just been a little MIA for a while. But I am back FULL FORCE!

Session 1
    All 2X8+6

Close Grip Bench- 65lbs

One Arm Tricep Machine Extensions: 30lbs these burn so bad...I LOVE IT!

Lying DB Tricep Extension: 25lbs Could have done 30 but was shaking from the One Arm.

DB Curls-15lbs

Preacher Curl Rock-it Machine- 15lbs WOW! This is crazy

Reverse Curls- 30lbs Was thanking god that i was done!

65 minutes of cardio

It felt great to get in and back into the grind! I'm ready! Let's get this done!!

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid work here and keep firing away! Doing a great job, holidays hit me as well with weight but you will knock it out. It looks like a lot of your cardio is done on the eliptical, you might try the treadmill, just a fast walk with raising the incline, that worked wonders when I went from the eliptical to that and stair master or stair stepper.
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great to hear! Keep pushing!

I am alive...Just been a little MIA for a while. But I am back FULL FORCE!

Session 1
    All 2X8+6

Close Grip Bench- 65lbs

One Arm Tricep Machine Extensions: 30lbs these burn so bad...I LOVE IT!

Lying DB Tricep Extension: 25lbs Could have done 30 but was shaking from the One Arm.

DB Curls-15lbs

Preacher Curl Rock-it Machine- 15lbs WOW! This is crazy

Reverse Curls- 30lbs Was thanking god that i was done!

65 minutes of cardio

It felt great to get in and back into the grind! I'm ready! Let's get this done!!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Session 2

30 minutes of cardio-treadmill

All sets 2X8+6

Leg Extension- 91lbs...oh how i miss the burn!

Leg Press- 380lbs

Squats- 200lbs Felt good. Still being careful on my back

Seated Leg Curls- 60lbs

Lying Leg Curl- 50 lbs

Abductors- 120lbs 3X15

Adductors- 120lbs 3X15

I went into the locker room and was sure I was going to throw up...but i didn't! Everything felt great tho! I LOVE leg day! Don't know why people hate it! The burn and the feeling is AMAZING!

Thanks! Yes the holidays and the back injury did not help. I have been at times doing treadmill in the AM and Eliptical in the afternoons. I'm ready to hit it HARD!

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Solid work here and keep firing away! Doing a great job, holidays hit me as well with weight but you will knock it out. It looks like a lot of your cardio is done on the eliptical, you might try the treadmill, just a fast walk with raising the incline, that worked wonders when I went from the eliptical to that and stair master or stair stepper.

Thanks Brad! You are such a great Role Model and such a good support!

Originally Posted by brad23 View Post
    Great to hear! Keep pushing!

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awe shucks, thank ya! lol. I try and give props where there due and I'm always here for my HRT fam! Living a healthy life style is life style you have to adapt over a period of time to but it can be done, and everyday is a step forward toward that goal. You've got this girl.

Thanks Brad! You are such a great Role Model and such a good support!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doing great Christine. Keep it up.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

Thanks Rage! I'm putting in the time. I know i got this!

Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Doing great Christine. Keep it up.

Tonight I hit 45 minutes of cardio and some ab work. Feeling stronger and better every day! Would have done my cardio longer but I didn't get to the gym til 6. It was a long day at work! Ready for tomorrow!