Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kneeco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How much is your bench deadlift and squat with like x5 reps?

I see a little change btw

jas89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kneeco View Post
    How much is your bench deadlift and squat with like x5 reps?

I see a little change btw
    Bench: 185

Squat: 205

Deadlift: 295

All of those would weights are x5 reps. I know, they're not high, but it's higher than what I have ever had before.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarnacleBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jas89 View Post

My current caloric intake is 1700 calories, and I feel as if my maintenance is around 2300-2400. Don't ask me how I got there (I looked at threads and threads for cutting), but do please let me know if 1700 is too over the top. I also try to get my protein around 110 grams a day. I use myfitnesspal to track all of my food.
    You look pretty much the same, eat less.
    Gooby Pls
    *Bird Crew*

Originally Posted by BarnacleBoy View Post
    You look pretty much the same, eat less.
    I'm not even sure I could eat less, it's hard enough concentrating at work with calories this low.

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would be starting by fixing all the possible factors that could be failing you, like getting enough protein for starters. Once that is sorted go from there. My next step would be more/different cardio (HIIT) then maybe IF (intermitent fasting - I've heard good things)
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you cant eat less then do more cardio
    Atlanta!

irving305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irving305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this months diet is next months body. Your body will take time to respond but it will and the effects will be drastic if done right. dont let up bro. results will come quick but they do take time

NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NCB1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just keep grinding bro

Originally Posted by brake View Post
    I would be starting by fixing all the possible factors that could be failing you, like getting enough protein for starters. Once that is sorted go from there. My next step would be more/different cardio (HIIT) then maybe IF (intermitent fasting - I've heard good things)
    I do need to increase my protein intake as I am falling below 1 gram per lean muscle lb. Unfortunately I messed up my ankle a long time ago while I had metal cleats dig into my when I slid to 2nd base, so running hiit is out the door, but I will try it with the elliptical. If all else fails, I will definitely try the intermittent fasting.

Originally Posted by irving305 View Post
    this months diet is next months body. Your body will take time to respond but it will and the effects will be drastic if done right. dont let up bro. results will come quick but they do take time
    Thank you for the motivation! I will never give up.

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do need to increase my protein intake as I am falling below 1 gram per lean muscle lb. Unfortunately I messed up my ankle a long time ago while I had metal cleats dig into my when I slid to 2nd base, so running hiit is out the door, but I will try it with the elliptical. If all else fails, I will definitely try the intermittent fasting.
    You can do it on a bicycle as well.

bozat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think for beginners not bad

Cool

Well, I started my first spin class today and it felt really good. Ya, it's spin class with a bunch of ladies, but if it gets me cut along with a proper diet, than I see nothing wrong with it, and they're all hot .

Here's to getting lean!

So I've been doing spinning 3 times a week and it's been going great. I've had much more energy and I now fit into size 32 jeans, shorts, and pants very well.

I'm not sure if the pictures do justice, but I'm going to keep going at it! I wish I could have results like the rest of the people I always see who post pictures 3 weeks into their cut, but I guess I'm different, pull up to the scene with my ceilin' missin.

Side - 2.5.13.jpg
    Front - 2.4.13 .jpg

I know it's been a while, but I've been working hard(er) and I recently looked in the mirror when backwards and noticed a bit more definition and muscle for my back.

What do you guys think?

Back 4.1.13.jpg

Well, I've upped my protein and fat while lowering my carbs and I have been meeting my calories every day. I have also dropped 6 pounds. Here is a progress picture.

IMG_0714.jpg

I think I'm going to stop taking pictures for a month or two and just work on progressing every day.

I mistakenly wrote 170 pounds as my initial starting weight but it really was 180 pounds. I have been checking my consistent weight once a week and I now weight 170.8 pounds. I have also gained a slight bit more strength. This is probably the best feeling I have felt after graduating college and getting a great job in my majoring field.

I will continue to progress everyday. Hopefully after summer I'll have a body that I can begin to clean bulk with. Keep you all (whomever is following) posted!

I've dropped down to 169.9 pounds after consistently checking the past two weeks. I have also noticed that my legs are a bit less fatty as well as my man boobs. I have also noticed a little more definition between the chest, shoulders and traps. I have slightly increased my time in the gym, I have started hiit one to two days a week and I have been strict with my nutrition with only one cheat meal a week.

I'll attach a picture below. Apparently slow and steady wins the race. It's a great feeling seeing results!

IMG_0804.jpg

I've dropped down to 169.9 pounds after consistently checking the past two weeks. I have also noticed that my legs are a bit less fatty as well as my man boobs. I have also noticed a little more definition between the chest, shoulders and traps. I have slightly increased my time in the gym, I have started hiit one to two days a week and I have been strict with my nutrition with only one cheat meal a week.

I'll attach a picture below. Apparently slow and steady wins the race. It's a great feeling seeing results!

Attachment 5720811
    good work, definitely making progress man...

YOu're almost there

cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10) cpaddoncpaddon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree, not necessarily good progress for how long it has been taking you but progress nonetheless. I find for myself that the quicker results come, the easier I stay motivated, and quicker results is done by manning up and doing what it takes to get where you want

I.e. Cutting out carbs, upping protein, counting every calorie and finding a way to get cardio in.

Everybodys different tho, goodluck..

Originally Posted by brake View Post
    good work, definitely making progress man...

YOu're almost there
    Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Originally Posted by cpaddoncpaddon View Post
    I agree, not necessarily good progress for how long it has been taking you but progress nonetheless. I find for myself that the quicker results come, the easier I stay motivated, and quicker results is done by manning up and doing what it takes to get where you want

I.e. Cutting out carbs, upping protein, counting every calorie and finding a way to get cardio in.

Everybodys different tho, goodluck..
    For how long I have been at this cut, I definitely think my results are definitely not where they SHOULD be, but with that said, everyone is different and I'm not in a rush. I have cut down my carbs and that has helped quite a bit. Thanks for the support!