Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000) TurboRyan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit TurboRyan's BodySpace

weight lifting with hemorrhoids?

I got hemorrhoids couple days ago and it doesn't hurt as bad as before. Would be safe go lift weights? like ill skip leg days for week and use upper route like Bench press, incline bench press, rope pressdowns, dumbbell side laterals? would be better use lighter weights then heavy?

Stats: 6'4", 194 lbs
    jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jmmainvi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jmmainvi's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TurboRyan View Post
    I got hemorrhoids couple days ago and it doesn't hurt as bad as before. Would be safe go lift weights? like ill skip leg days for week and use upper route like Bench press, incline bench press, rope pressdowns, dumbbell side laterals? would be better use lighter weights then heavy?
    Depends on how bad they are. If they're small, and just uncomfortable, I say go for it. The last time I had them, they were big enough they had to be cut, and I was stuck in bed bleeding out of my ass for a week - the reason they got this big, is because I didn't stop lifting right away. Sure, doing only upper body won't have as big of an effect, but anything that increases the pressure in your core is going to have an effect on them (meaning anything you have to use a val salva for, or any time you strongly tense your abs/glutes/etc - which you should be doing in bench, OHP, Incline, any kind of row, etc.)

If they're really small and you feel they'll be gone soon, push through it. Personally I wouldn't risk it.