CWakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How to defrost and cook 10Kg of chicken? Please help!

So I've just bought 10kg of frozen chicken and it won't fit in my freezer, I've tried all methods and it just won't fit! It also doesn't fit in my fridge. I really need to know the best way of defrosting it so that I can cook it and then re-freeze it. Is there any quick ways of defrosting such a large amount? It's completely stuck together!
    Also when I have finally defrosted it, what's the best way of cooking it? I have a fan assisted oven and would like to know in what time and what temperature in degrees Celsius.

Thanks very much to whoever replies!

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like it's time to start smashing those breasts apart. Srs. Put some in the fridge and some in the freezer after the fact.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    Sounds like it's time to start smashing those breasts apart. Srs. Put some in the fridge and some in the freezer after the fact.
    It literally won't smash apart, plus I have no tools to do sol. I'm a student!

c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100) c24lamp is not very well liked. (-100)
    haha that's pretty funny because it happened to me when i was 12 weeks out from my first show at 16-17. first i dont recommend cooking 10g of chicken right away, even if you're going to re-freeze it later. try and smash it down the middle and maybe cook 4-5kg in the oven. temperature really depends on how quickly you want to cook it, texture of chicken, etc. normally it would be around 350-400 degrees.

Originally Posted by c24lamp View Post
    haha that's pretty funny because it happened to me when i was 12 weeks out from my first show at 16-17. first i dont recommend cooking 10g of chicken right away, even if you're going to re-freeze it later. try and smash it down the middle and maybe cook 4-5kg in the oven. temperature really depends on how quickly you want to cook it, texture of chicken, etc. normally it would be around 350-400 degrees.
    Hahah, it's so annoying. I'm thinking of cooking it in batches of 2.5kg all in one day so it's over and done with. And ok cheers

Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just leave it on the table for a couple of hours.
    "Exercises aren't bad, people are."
    -Elliott Hulse

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can cook a lot of it, which will kill all of the e-coli, and then freeze it.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bonuman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no sh¡t
    "Exercises aren't bad, people are."
    -Elliott Hulse