Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    This sucks. Right now I'm sitting in the lunchroom at work way hint everyone chow down on thanksgiving food. Once a month my company has a luncheon where we get free lunch and the go over the financials and safety stuff. Normally when I'm cutting I just skip it, but this month happens to be the one time a year they go into the plans for the next year and they want everybody here. So here I am drinking my diet coke, and smelling some really good food. Fml
    Be strong! Unfortunately the road to the stage is littered with these such temptations. We can't isolate our selves completely and become hermits, so the best we can do is plan accordingly and bring food with us that we can eat and enjoy. You have the right idea with the diet soda as I find it helps a little with the hunger and allows you to socialize with people still, especially in cases when everyone may be enjoying alcoholic beverages, diet soda is clutch!

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This sucks. Right now I'm sitting in the lunchroom at work way hint everyone chow down on thanksgiving food. Once a month my company has a luncheon where we get free lunch and the go over the financials and safety stuff. Normally when I'm cutting I just skip it, but this month happens to be the one time a year they go into the plans for the next year and they want everybody here. So here I am drinking my diet coke, and smelling some really good food. Fml
    Good call with a diet soda.
    I have gotten into the habit of taking a tupperware meal with me whenever I leave the house. Especially to work. It makes my life far simpler and overall less stressful, when I know I have pre-weighed, macro accordance food in my possession.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya I had my meal before and after, I don't have a problem not eating it. I didn't for the three months I was on medifast. When I put my mind to something and have a plan, I won't waiver. I'm still struggling with eating on this trip. It's just that its coming at such a bad time in my weight loss. I haven't cracked 250 in my married life and I'm so stinking close I can taste it. But now I'm going to go and set myself back a few weeks. I know I'll get there, and way past there. It's just something my minds having trouble with.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know the weight is a huge mental game for you and I promise I try not to torture you I think it would be very helpful to also start measuring key bodyparts maybe once every two weeks. For example, thighs, around waist (belly button), around hips and just under armpits. Regardless of what the scale says, if those numbers are shrinking, you know you are doing something right. Very true that you could add 2 lbs of muscle and lose 2 lbs of fat, be the same on the scale, but be smaller throughout.

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    I know the weight is a huge mental game for you and I promise I try not to torture you I think it would be very helpful to also start measuring key bodyparts maybe once every two weeks. For example, thighs, around waist (belly button), around hips and just under armpits. Regardless of what the scale says, if those numbers are shrinking, you know you are doing something right. Very true that you could add 2 lbs of muscle and lose 2 lbs of fat, be the same on the scale, but be smaller throughout.
    I actually have been taking measurements once a month and updating them on my bodyspace, I'm going to take them tomorrow and compare them when I get back as well. Another hurdle mentally when I get back will be any weight gain from creatine. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there. It's my last day of work before I leave and it can't go fast enough!
    TEAM DEMON

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ya I had my meal before and after, I don't have a problem not eating it. I didn't for the three months I was on medifast. When I put my mind to something and have a plan, I won't waiver. I'm still struggling with eating on this trip. It's just that its coming at such a bad time in my weight loss. I haven't cracked 250 in my married life and I'm so stinking close I can taste it. But now I'm going to go and set myself back a few weeks. I know I'll get there, and way past there. It's just something my minds having trouble with.
    Keep that bolded sentence in mind the whole trip. Knowing you are so close will give the the drive to not go H.A.M. on food while gone. Just remember calories in VS. calories out. A couple meals wont break you just like a couple meals wont make you.

Youre doing great so far my friend, keep killing it!!!!!

Sorry I haven't checked in with my workouts. Arm day went well, I stayed with the same weights for the most part. Shoulder day today I did at home and upped my laterals to 15's and my overhead press to 75. Good session overall. Weigh in tomorrow and I hope it's down at least a little bit from Wednesday. Tomorrow I do t have to work so ill be working out first thing in the morning and then heading down to the hotel by the airport in the early afternoon. It will be my first time off the strict diet but I will at least keep my macros tomorrow. We will probably go out to eat and a movie, but I'll make good choices. I'm excited to go see the new bond movie. It will be a good start to a great week.
    TEAM DEMON

Sorry I haven't checked in with my workouts. Arm day went well, I stayed with the same weights for the most part. Shoulder day today I did at home and upped my laterals to 15's and my overhead press to 75. Good session overall. Weigh in tomorrow and I hope it's down at least a little bit from Wednesday. Tomorrow I do t have to work so ill be working out first thing in the morning and then heading down to the hotel by the airport in the early afternoon. It will be my first time off the strict diet but I will at least keep my macros tomorrow. We will probably go out to eat and a movie, but I'll make good choices. I'm excited to go see the new bond movie. It will be a good start to a great week.
    Have fun and try to enjoy yourself! Like you said - make smart choices. Maybe sneak in some pumpkin seeds to the movie and buy a diet coke (I've done this before). I'm a fiend for butter popcorn too, but if you have the will there is always a way. Think of us when you are lying on warm sandy beaches and I'm freezing my ass up here in PA. Look forward to hearing all about it and pushing you extra hard when you get home

About to board our plane to Jamaica, didn't make it to the movie last night. We got dropped off at the wrong Hilton by the airport so that set us back.
    TEAM DEMON

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    About to board our plane to Jamaica, didn't make it to the movie last night. We got dropped off at the wrong Hilton by the airport so that set us back.
    Have fun, chill out
    Hope you enjoy it
    Have a safe trip
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have fun chillaxin!!!

You deserve it!

Sitting in the lobby at the resort wondering why my mom hasn't turned on her computer so we can Skype with the kids. Fun first day even thought was a short one. Ate twice right when I got here because I didn't eat anything before we got here. I don't like having to use "the facilities" on the plane lol. Jerk chicken and a pizza and fries. Scoped out the gym and it looks pretty nice. Will go for my chest workout tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
    TEAM DEMON

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have fun at Jamaica man!!!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Have fun at Jamaica man!!!
    Oh I am! Here's lunch today, some local fish, beef stroganoff, grilled pork loin, lemon cheesecake.
    TEAM DEMON

Oh I am! Here's lunch today, some local fish, beef stroganoff, grilled pork loin, lemon cheesecake.

Cheesecake!!!!

Looks like good eats man. Hope your having a blast!!

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Cheesecake!!!!

Looks like good eats man. Hope your having a blast!!
    Had a blast. Now we're just waiting in the lobby to start the long journey home. I'm not looking forward to stepping on the scale, definitely feel bigger. Oh we'll, back to the cut! I'm sure Stan's gonna kick my ass in the next few weeks and months and ill get there. I'll do a bigger write up on the trip when I get home.
    Here's the gym.
    TEAM DEMON

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have a good journey back, well done for going to the gym on holiday it is hard to fit in when on holiday
    Im sure your be happy to get back to a routine waiting for you
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

Had a blast. Now we're just waiting in the lobby to start the long journey home. I'm not looking forward to stepping on the scale, definitely feel bigger. Oh we'll, back to the cut! I'm sure Stan's gonna kick my ass in the next few weeks and months and ill get there. I'll do a bigger write up on the trip when I get home.
    Here's the gym.
    Looking forward to bringing you back to reality after your time away! Looks and sounded like tons of fun and I'm happy for the two of you that you could enjoy it together. With a view like that in the gym there, I'm pretty sure I'd be cutting my workouts short just to get out and lay on the beach! Welcome home buddy!

Looking forward to bringing you back to reality after your time away! Looks and sounded like tons of fun and I'm happy for the two of you that you could enjoy it together. With a view like that in the gym there, I'm pretty sure I'd be cutting my workouts short just to get out and lay on the beach! Welcome home buddy!
    Well the beach was calling me, I only got in two workouts while I was there. The two that I felt were the most important not to miss due to soreness, chest and arms. I feel very bloated and much fatter. Not a very good feeling. Weigh in tomorrow will be interesting. I did weigh in Sunday night when I got back and I'll reveal that number tomorrow. Anyone care to venture a guess? How much damage can a week of stuffing yourself cause? I was 250.8 Saturday morning before I left.
    TEAM DEMON

Well the beach was calling me, I only got in two workouts while I was there. The two that I felt were the most important not to miss due to soreness, chest and arms. I feel very bloated and much fatter. Not a very good feeling. Weigh in tomorrow will be interesting. I did weigh in Sunday night when I got back and I'll reveal that number tomorrow. Anyone care to venture a guess? How much damage can a week of stuffing yourself cause? I was 250.8 Saturday morning before I left.
    I'm hoping it wasn't too bad, but I know for myself I could pack on 10 lbs in a week if I was eating without self control

[b]Weight:259.8[/b] +9.0

As horrible as that is I was 268.8 on Sunday night when I got home. I'm thinking by my weigh in on Saturday we'll know what the actual fat gain is. I'm hoping I drop another lb or 2 by then. Overall my goal was to still be in the 250's so I don't feel that bad about it. The next time I cheat will be in two years when we go back to Jamaica again. The real test for me was jumping right back on plan and not being tempted since I was used to eating really good stuff. So far so good, I haven't had any cravings or any thoughts of cheating. I'm in it this time to finish what I have started. The ideal plan would be to be ready 2 years from now to step on stage right before I go back to Jamaica but I know that's a short time frame for what I need to accomplish so we'll just take it one week at a time. I'll post some pictures of the resort and food later today. For now I have to go back to work.
    TEAM DEMON

Well here comes a photo bomb. First some food pics and then just a few resort pics.

TEAM DEMON

I think that's enough. Next time we go I plan on being in much better shape!
    TEAM DEMON

Now an update as far as this week goes. Got right back on plan Monday morning, same plan as the week before my trip, about 2750 cals. Chest workout on Monday.

Bb Bench press
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10

Superset with db fly
    20x10
    20x10
    20x10

Incline db press
    35x10
    35x10
    35x10
    Superset with incline fly
    15x10
    15x10
    15x10

Assisted dips
    -140x8
    -140x8
    -140x8

Machine press dropset to 40 reps x2

Chest was good, felt weak which is strange cause of all the extra cals.
    TEAM DEMON

Glad to see you hit the ground running again!

Food looks pretty awesome and surprisingly, at least the dishes you posted, seem to be fairly small in portion size

Food looks pretty awesome and surprisingly, at least the dishes you posted, seem to be fairly small in portion size
    Well the breakfast and lunch were buffet and those were what killed me. The dinners were all sit down places with smaller portions but always came with dessert which I don't have any pictures of for some reason. Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day, I probably had half my calories of the day in the morning.
    TEAM DEMON

Tuesday is normally leg day but my lower back was still a little sore from the different bed all week so I just did a 30min cardio session and pushed leg day to Wednesday.

Squat
    145x12
    165x10
    185x8
    200x6

Hack squat
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

Stiff leg db dead lift
    65x8
    65x8
    65x8

Leg extension
    100x15
    100x15
    100x15

Lying leg curl
    95x12
    95x12
    95x12

Seated calf raise
    45x15
    90x12
    90x12
    90x10
    90x10

Standing calf raise in smith machine
    135x15
    185x12
    205x12
    215x10
    225x10

Overall a really good leg day. 200 on the squat felt good and it's the first time I've hit 200 this go around at lifting. Stepped off the curb outside the gym and almost fell down due to lack of strength so you know it was a good day! Arm day today and I'm also going to be getting a diet update from Stan with a jump in calories again.
    TEAM DEMON

Nice to see you back and hitting the gym and plan straight away, i found this hard after my holiday but your doing well

Well done for hitting 200

Looks like you have a great holiday

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Nice to see you back and hitting the gym and plan straight away, i found this hard after my holiday but your doing well

Well done for hitting 200

Looks like you have a great holiday
    Thanks man, it is hard getting back on a plan after a layoff but I think what helped me is that I didn't slack at home. It was a different environment so transitioning back wasn't that bad because it was still my normal routine while I was at home. I'm still really motivated which kind of surprises me because that's what I struggle with most. That's why I'm glad to have this log and everyone from team demon looking out for me.
    TEAM DEMON