Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for coming back guys. No workouts the last two days, Tuesday is typically leg day which I will still be skipping for a while and Wednesday is an off day but I did have to mow after work for a few hours. Today is a bro workout day and more mowing.

Thanks for the encouragement on the adoption front. It is indeed a long process and very pricy, it's going to be difficult to swing it but we are going to be moving forward on faith that its what we are meant to do. Gotta think up some creative fundraisers. Start saving now billy! A little from each check and by the time your ready you'll have smooth sailing.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Thanks for coming back guys. No workouts the last two days, Tuesday is typically leg day which I will still be skipping for a while and Wednesday is an off day but I did have to mow after work for a few hours. Today is a bro workout day and more mowing.

Thanks for the encouragement on the adoption front. It is indeed a long process and very pricy, it's going to be difficult to swing it but we are going to be moving forward on faith that its what we are meant to do. Gotta think up some creative fundraisers. Start saving now billy! A little from each check and by the time your ready you'll have smooth sailing.
    Mowing for a few hours and still have more? How big is your lot?

Sounds like you have a good grasp on what it is going to take to follow through with the whole process, that's probably 75% of the trouble. I would like to have a few children of my own first, then look into adopting. What made you choose to adopt from China? What age are you looking to adopt? Boy or girl?

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dean, I won't be using a coach this time around although Stan has said he would help me if I had any questions. I'm basically going to be following what we did for the 6 months I was with him. The money just isn't there right now. We are looking at possibly adopting a child from china and all our extra money will be going for that.

Wow, nothing can be said but i hope it works out very well

That is amazing

As for a coach i can imagine that the 6 months with Stan you learnt alot and im sure you will succeed very well

Any help needed anyone will be willing too

P.S: Great start turning down the pizza buffet
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Mowing for a few hours and still have more? How big is your lot?

Sounds like you have a good grasp on what it is going to take to follow through with the whole process, that's probably 75% of the trouble. I would like to have a few children of my own first, then look into adopting. What made you choose to adopt from China? What age are you looking to adopt? Boy or girl?
    I have a second job mowing and estate on the lake that pays my property taxes every year. My own lawn rarely gets mowed lol.

It's definaty a long and costly process which is the reason only 4% of people who think about adopting actually do it. My wife has wanted to for year and I wasn't really interested but lately it seems to be on my mind and my heart. We have a friend from church who has adopted 4 children now, twins from Ethiopia and a boy and a girl with special needs in china. She is who got me thinking about it, she had a ******** post a while back about a 13 gear old girl who was about to age out and not be able to be adopted. she had no special needs and looked like the sweetest girl. I immeadiately contacted the adoption agency to ask about her but here was no way we could get the paperwork done in time, even if i was independantly wealthy(which i am not!) And the more research that I did on china adoption and what it means to be an orphan in china really got me. I started browsing the waiting child photolists and was drawn to a little boy with special needs. This boy is my child. At least tthats how I feel, it's really hard to explain, I just know he's meant to be with us, we are starting the application process to the adoption agency that he is listed with and have his file on hold for us. When we first started looking I told my wife I only wanted a girl, lol, I guess God had different plans.

Anyway that was long winded so that's all for now any other questions feel free to ask!
    TEAM DEMON

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

I have a second job mowing and estate on the lake that pays my property taxes every year. My own lawn rarely gets mowed lol. It's definaty a long and costly process which is the reason only 4% of people who think about adopting actually do it. My wife has wanted to for year and I wasn't really interested but lately it seems to be on my mind and my heart. We have a friend from church who has adopted 4 children now, twins from Ethiopia and a boy and a girl with special needs in china. She is who got me thinking about it, she had a ******** post a while back about a 13 gear old girl who was about to age out and not be able to be adopted. she had no special needs and looked like the sweetest girl. I immeadiately contacted the adoption agency to ask about her but here was no way we could get the paperwork done in time, even if i was independantly wealthy(which i am not!) And the more research that I did on china adoption and what it means to be an orphan in china really got me. I started browsing the waiting child photolists and was drawn to a little boy with special needs. This boy is my child. At least tthats how I feel, it's really hard to explain, I just know he's meant to be with us, we are starting the application process to the adoption agency that he is listed with and have his file on hold for us. When we first started looking I told my wife I only wanted a girl, lol, I guess God had different plans.

Anyway that was long winded so that's all for now any other questions feel free to ask!
    Definitely commend you for this. I always wonder how people with multiple children are able to make it work, let alone having a fairly large family like yourself and then looking to adopt another. Takes a special kind of selflessness to be able to provide for children. You and your wife are obviously these kinds of people. Very inspiring.

Crystal gets all the credit for making it work, all I do is try and make the money! She takes care of the kids, pays the bills and does all the housework. I'm truly blessed that she can handle all that she does. I work so many hours that most falls on her. By the time I get home I'm wiped out, she's Wonder Woman for sure. She even wants me to teach her how to squat! What more can you ask for!
    TEAM DEMON

Well only one other workout this week was on Friday when I did a few sets for bi's tri's and shoulders and then 30 minutes of incli e walking on the treadmill. My diet was on point though and right now that's the most important for me. I didn't want to overdo it after the DOMS that I got from Mondays chest workout. Definitely not the good kind of DOMS. I'll do 30 minutes on the treadmill today and maybe some bent over db rows for my back. I'll be putting up two new logs as well. One for Giant Sports Banana protein and another one for Magnum Serum and Thrust.
    TEAM DEMON

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a second job mowing and estate on the lake that pays my property taxes every year. My own lawn rarely gets mowed lol.

It's definaty a long and costly process which is the reason only 4% of people who think about adopting actually do it. My wife has wanted to for year and I wasn't really interested but lately it seems to be on my mind and my heart. We have a friend from church who has adopted 4 children now, twins from Ethiopia and a boy and a girl with special needs in china. She is who got me thinking about it, she had a ******** post a while back about a 13 gear old girl who was about to age out and not be able to be adopted. she had no special needs and looked like the sweetest girl. I immeadiately contacted the adoption agency to ask about her but here was no way we could get the paperwork done in time, even if i was independantly wealthy(which i am not!) And the more research that I did on china adoption and what it means to be an orphan in china really got me. I started browsing the waiting child photolists and was drawn to a little boy with special needs. This boy is my child. At least tthats how I feel, it's really hard to explain, I just know he's meant to be with us, we are starting the application process to the adoption agency that he is listed with and have his file on hold for us. When we first started looking I told my wife I only wanted a girl, lol, I guess God had different plans.

That's awesome man, it sounds like it is in Gods hands now. It has to take a pretty freakin sturdy support system for this to work out, and it sounds like you have exactly that. I hope it all works out for you, Ill keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

I could ask a million questions. haha.