Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    X2 on all of this.

The weight loss is awesome and your mindset is even better. I can't wait to see you step on stage. All this hardwork is going to be shown!!!

Win that dang money too!!
    Stepping on stage is a long way off but it will be awesome! Hoping to win some money but who knows, I should post a 30+lb loss over the contest but the weigh in is at the end of the day so I need a strategy to weigh in less later in the day, I gain a good 4-6 lbs during the day.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Stepping on stage is a long way off but it will be awesome! Hoping to win some money but who knows, I should post a 30+lb loss over the contest but the weigh in is at the end of the day so I need a strategy to weigh in less later in the day, I gain a good 4-6 lbs during the day.
    Take a couple good poops.

Take 2 scoops of C4 an hour before. That always evacuates me : ) Usually, Only C4 for some reason though lol.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol, I usually don't need any help in that department!

Just a cardio day yesterday, 30 minutes on the stairmaster. I love that thing, one of my best Craigslist scores. Today is our company luncheon and I may have to not go at all, the menu is corned beef and cabbage and its one of my favorite luncheons all year. I used to gorge myself at every luncheon, or anytime there was free food in the lunchroom for that matter, never realized how destructive it was or how many calories I consumed during them. I would like to get to the point where I could have two cheat meals a month, not days, just meals. One for our luncheons and one nice night out with my wife, but for now I'll be happily eating my tilapia and broccoli!
    TEAM DEMON

jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdgaines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Way to stick in there man and now cave in to temptation. At my job, we always go to some hot wings establishment to watch March Madness basketball tournament. I've been invited to go today but I know it probably not a good idea. So keep up the hard work man!
    ___Contest Prep Log to my first show in August___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152619743&p=1041358283#post1041358283

Coach - "Team DEMON" - www.demon-fitness.com

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just a cardio day yesterday, 30 minutes on the stairmaster. I love that thing, one of my best Craigslist scores. Today is our company luncheon and I may have to not go at all, the menu is corned beef and cabbage and its one of my favorite luncheons all year. I used to gorge myself at every luncheon, or anytime there was free food in the lunchroom for that matter, never realized how destructive it was or how many calories I consumed during them. I would like to get to the point where I could have two cheat meals a month, not days, just meals. One for our luncheons and one nice night out with my wife, but for now I'll be happily eating my tilapia and broccoli!
    I have found, the further I go down this road, the less I even want a cheat meal. Much like you said, something in my brain has clicked. I now equate my results to the foods I eat, and my body wants positive foods. I make them delicious and they're always way better than any restaurant I can get outside of my own kitchen. A Couple of times, I've been out with the fam with an opportunity to eat some of my former favorite things, and I didn't even want them. Grilled chicken breast and broccoli even when I go out lol. Dammit.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Im right there with ya. At 16 i worked at wendys for 6 months and it was awesome/horrible. I didnt care about diets and never worked out so i would get free food basically all day. After working there for a while you get pretty creative with some horrible food!

Just out of curiosity what does your wife think about the diet and all that? Im sure she doesnt mind it now since you are making KILLER progress but at first was she frustrated? When me and my girlfriend first started dating i ate clean but never had a structured diet. When i first started the diet she HATED it until she seen my progress and how much i enjoyed accomplishing my goals.

Im right there with ya. At 16 i worked at wendys for 6 months and it was awesome/horrible. I didnt care about diets and never worked out so i would get free food basically all day. After working there for a while you get pretty creative with some horrible food!

Just out of curiosity what does your wife think about the diet and all that? Im sure she doesnt mind it now since you are making KILLER progress but at first was she frustrated? When me and my girlfriend first started dating i ate clean but never had a structured diet. When i first started the diet she HATED it until she seen my progress and how much i enjoyed accomplishing my goals.
    She's always for my weight loss goals. Something she shared with me recently that she never did before is that she was scared I was going to die because of my weight. Something that makes me sad even now when I think about the stress I put on her life. She would never tell me because she was scared of getting yelled at. I was very defensive about my weight because I have taken crap for it from my family for my whole life. They still all think its only a matter of time before I gain it back, they can't just be happy for me. I can't blame them though because I e lost and gained thousands of pounds before. Anyway, my wife actually lacks my lunch everyday which is something she's never done before, and she's started eating much better. She's also doing Jillian Micheals 12 week trainer right now and I'm hoping to parlay that into lifting when she's done which is one of the reasons I'm looking to upgrade my home gym equipment.
    TEAM DEMON

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks, I wish I could put my finger on what the difference was this time and why Ive stuck with it. Everyone here is part of it and Stan is a huge part of it but there's got to be something else and I'm just not sure what it is. People ask me all the time and I don't know what to tell them, something just clicked for me this time.
    She's always for my weight loss goals. Something she shared with me recently that she never did before is that she was scared I was going to die because of my weight. Something that makes me sad even now when I think about the stress I put on her life. She would never tell me because she was scared of getting yelled at. I was very defensive about my weight because I have taken crap for it from my family for my whole life. They still all think its only a matter of time before I gain it back, they can't just be happy for me. I can't blame them though because I e lost and gained thousands of pounds before. Anyway, my wife actually lacks my lunch everyday which is something she's never done before, and she's started eating much better. She's also doing Jillian Micheals 12 week trainer right now and I'm hoping to parlay that into lifting when she's done which is one of the reasons I'm looking to upgrade my home gym equipment.
    Wow, that is pretty touching / motivational. It sounds like you are making more then one transformation on this journey. Really cool you are getting her on the wagon as well, i wish my girlfriend would pack my lunch! Though she does cook my food some days she has off.

I also bolded a previous statement on how you said you dont know what to tell people about sticking to it... I think you explained it pretty well in this last response.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

I definitely think a few cheat meals a month AT LEAST will be a reality for you once we transition over to a maintenance level.

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is awesome right here - no doubt. No matter what the endeavor, without the support of your wife, it makes it extremely difficult if not impossible. I know if not for my wife, I would not have made it through my first contest prep (or many of the others for that matter). Even the show I won my pro card at I had wanted to quit prep about 6 weeks out. Didn't feel I was going to do well.

Sounds like you have that solid rock to help you through your down moments and that will ultimately be the key to being successful!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    I definitely think a few cheat meals a month AT LEAST will be a reality for you once we transition over to a maintenance level.
    Sounds good even though honestly the thought of transitioning to maintenance is scary. It's been such a long time since Ive done that and even though I know it needs to happen its going to be tough for me mentally because its going to happen before I'm where I want to be.

My wife is absolutely my rock, I really don't know what I would do without her. She's put up with so much of my crap and loved me throughout it all. She's the best person I know.

Sitting in the luncheon right now, I did snag a bunch of steamed cabbage. Ah the little things
    TEAM DEMON

New page, new shirt, new picture. I'm not normally a tank top kinda guy but ya gotta show team spirit!

TEAM DEMON

New page, new shirt, new picture. I'm not normally a tank top kinda guy but ya gotta show team spirit!

With arms like that my friend, you are gonna love tanks more and more

antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antevans007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

nice lookin tank there…I'm pretty sure mine came in today so ill be picking it up tomorrow
    IG: antevans007

TEAM DEMON

2013 NPA Mr/Ms. North Carolina - 1st Place Junior and 1st Place Novice Overall
    2013 INBF Natural Atlantic Coast Championship - 3rd Place Open Bantamweight

Follow along on my journey! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147591933

With arms like that my friend, you are gonna love tanks more and more
    I feel like my arms are small, my shoulders, arms, and traps are the leanest things on me right now. It seems like everything has headed south and ended up in my upper thighs, hips, guy and love handles. Honestly when I look at that picture I don't feel like its me.

Yesterday I did pretty much my normal arm workout but I used my low and high cable attached to my squat rack to do my bar work, that helped to keep any stress off of my lower back. Back is still pretty awful and seeing how I'm three weeks into this injury already, it's not looking too good for lower body or any kind of intense workout for a while. I have to fight the urge when I am lifting not to go harder because the last thing I need is to reinjur it again. But I'll do what I can in the meantime. Probably hit chest 2-3 times a week since it is a minor lagging part and it has some big skin to fill from my manboobs!

Seated db curl
    40'sx10x3

SS with lying db tri extension
    25'sx10x3

Ez bar low cable curl
    70x10x3

SS with rope extension
    50x12x3

Skull crusher
    75x10x3

Wide grip straight bar cable curl
    50x12,10,8,6

Dropset to failure with 10lbs left on cable

30 minutes stairmaster
    TEAM DEMON

Tank and arms are looking good!!!

Tank and arms are looking good!!!
    Thanks but the arms need to grow!!

Just ordered what should be my last order of protein powder til July when I get my next bonus. Also recieved 2lbs or peanut butter chocolate and 2lbs of vanilla from giant sports to log. Love that my stuff ships hours from when I order it from bb.com!
    TEAM DEMON

I understand the looking at yourself in a pic and not thinking it's you. We get an image of ourselves in our heads overtime and have a hard time changing that perception.

Well guess what brother?! That is you and u should be damn proud of how far you have come!!!

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wife took a pic of my pumped up bi, with some good lighting and some help from the compression shirt it's looking pretty beefy.
    I quote John said help from the compression top!!

I disagree

Its your pure hard earned muscle!!!

Looking good!

Well done!

I understand the looking at yourself in a pic and not thinking it's you. We get an image of ourselves in our heads overtime and have a hard time changing that perception.

Well guess what brother?! That is you and u should be damn proud of how far you have come!!!
    100% this

Should be so proud of yourself!!

Keep working at it
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Weight: 227.6 -2.0 new low

So again with a big weight drop, not sure how I'm doing it but I'll take it! Yesterday just did some heavy bench and flyes.

Bench press
    185x5x5

Db flyes
    35x5x3

Stairmaster was killing my leg so I skipped it. I'll use it as my off day instead of Sunday.
    TEAM DEMON

Did what I could on back today and it wasn't too bad. Not near as strong as I would like it to be but I'll get there. Getting really sick of being in pain, really starting to wear me down. All I want to do is be pain free and squatting and deadlifting.

Lat pulldowns
    120x10x3

SS with bent over db row
    75x10x3

Whatever you call having your feet on a bench and pulling yourself up to the bar on pins
    10x3

Like 4 pull-ups not in a row though.
    TEAM DEMON

tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tripleh210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking great! Congrats on the new low! Big difference and you are doing great. Seems like you have turned this goal into a lifestyle. This is your year bro!
    On the Gain Train!

TEAM WILSON

Originally Posted by tripleh210 View Post
    Looking great! Congrats on the new low! Big difference and you are doing great. Seems like you have turned this goal into a lifestyle. This is your year bro!
    It's totally a new lifestyle, one that I plan to keep up for a long long time. I like the fact that you guys are always working towards something, whether it be prep for a show, a bulk for off season, new strength goals for a powerlifting meet. There's always something and I need that focus. A big thanks to everyone who keeps a log on here. You're all my inspirations.
    TEAM DEMON

Couldn't get my ass up off of the couch yesterday, should've done cardio but I'll get in an hour of it today. Other than that not much else to report. I'm getting worried about my hunger though, I haven't been this hungry in a long time and today is my last day on my dexamine which has a appetite suppression effect to it. To top it off I just started to take animals new project stak which the other loggers have claimed made them ravenously hungry. It's the perfect storm of hunger pangs!!!!
    TEAM DEMON

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Couldn't get my ass up off of the couch yesterday, should've done cardio but I'll get in an hour of it today. Other than that not much else to report. I'm getting worried about my hunger though, I haven't been this hungry in a long time and today is my last day on my dexamine which has a appetite suppression effect to it. To top it off I just started to take animals new project stak which the other loggers have claimed made them ravenously hungry. It's the perfect storm of hunger pangs!!!!
    Drink lots of water if you can

Dexamine stops today, are you going to have a few weeks off and then get some more?

As i get more hungry i try to get every meal to last me forever

Just push through it, food has its place but that place is behind as your goals come first

Doing great!!
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post

Dexamine stops today, are you going to have a few weeks off and then get some more?

Just push through it, food has its place but that place is behind as your goals come first

Doing great!!
    When hunger becomes an issue and for me, it's like half my prep that I am always hungry - I will do my best to wait as long as I can between meals. Always have a fear that like 7 PM will roll around and I will be out of calories!

It has happened before and then I just go to bed early and pray for breakfast to come

When hunger becomes an issue and for me, it's like half my prep that I am always hungry - I will do my best to wait as long as I can between meals. Always have a fear that like 7 PM will roll around and I will be out of calories!

It has happened before and then I just go to bed early and pray for breakfast to come
    Hahaha i second this!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post

Doing great!!
    I don't know if I'm going to go back on it, it was a logging opportunity that I had so I did it. I have lost a lot of weight during it but we also cut calories so who knows if it helped or not. Results are results.

The hunger is nothing I can't deal with, if anything I enjoy breaking through it, this is what most people lack, the willpower to say no when your body is screaming at you to eat. Now don't get me wrong, I love my food, but the ability to say no is what will give me results that will last unlike simply taking an appetite suppressant and not knowing how to deal with cravings. The mind is the key to everything we do.
    TEAM DEMON

Yesterday's workout kicked my butt! First workout on my new program and it was power chest day. Lots of chin-ups and for a former and still pretty heavy guy they aren't easy. Didn't get my cardio in due to working 13 hours and then getting to the chiropractor and then my workout lasted until bed time. I'll get an hour in tonight since I will still not be doing leg day.

Bench press
    190x3x6 (was supposed to be 5 sets but wasn't sure if I did 4or 5 so I did another set)

Chin-ups
    BWx5x3

Dips
    BWx10x3

Chin-ups
    BWx5x3

Incline db press
    40'sx10x5 (these should have been heavier and in the 5 rep range but I was at home and only have up to 40# dbs)

Chin-ups
    BWx5,5,4 (that last set I didn't rest long enough in between, jumped into the first one and barely got the 4th)

Overall I was really happy with the workout, chest is by far my weakest and smallest body part. This was the first time I was able to get out all my dips without using assistance which was awesome. Former fatties will agree with me, there is nothing like doing body weight exercises.
    TEAM DEMON

Yesterday's workout kicked my butt! First workout on my new program and it was power chest day. Lots of chin-ups and for a former and still pretty heavy guy they aren't easy. Didn't get my cardio in due to working 13 hours and then getting to the chiropractor and then my workout lasted until bed time. I'll get an hour in tonight since I will still not be doing leg day.

Bench press
    190x3x6 (was supposed to be 5 sets but wasn't sure if I did 4or 5 so I did another set)

Chin-ups
    BWx5x3

Dips
    BWx10x3

Chin-ups
    BWx5x3

Incline db press
    40'sx10x5 (these should have been heavier and in the 5 rep range but I was at home and only have up to 40# dbs)

Chin-ups
    BWx5,5,4 (that last set I didn't rest long enough in between, jumped into the first one and barely got the 4th)

Overall I was really happy with the workout, chest is by far my weakest and smallest body part. This was the first time I was able to get out all my dips without using assistance which was awesome. Former fatties will agree with me, there is nothing like doing body weight exercises.
    Nice session!

All through highschool i could never do any pullups. It was really embarassing during PE doing this dumbass test.