superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)

18, and lost almost all motivation. please help? [5k+ reps for good help]

So here's my story. I started when i was about 16, i started out as a chubster. I found this site, i read tons of articles joined the forums, had super crazy motivation to get lean. I achieved my goal and got into proper "normal" shape by losing about 20 lbs, then i tried to bulk but failed then i cut again and was lifting on maintenance mainly for strength.

Right now im 18, and my strength is really good, but i've lost all motivation. I started lifting when i was in high school, but now i am in college in engineering and super busy and can barely lift 3x a week. I don't misc anymore, neither do i spend time reading fitness articles or dicking around on the forums like i used to before. My diet is usually **** because of the busy life and i'm not seeing significant results. im doing leangains so i've lost about 7 lbs (cutting currently) but now not getting my desired results is just taking a toll on me. My goal has always been to see my abs, but i've never gotten down below 14% and usually sit around 15-17% bf. currently i might be around 16% ish, and im....just exhausted. I want to get to my goal but i don't see it happening, and having failed bout 2-3 times previously to get down to the 10% ish mark, im pretty exhausted.

When i was single and 16, i used to be crazy about lifting i loved every bit of it and was so happy the days i had a workout. I might have been doing it "for the ladies" too, it was one of my motivators. But now that i've gotten a good girlfriend, i think thats where i lost some motivation too, and i just wanan be motivated where i was crazy pumped to lift every week. Dont get me wrong i still love lifting its just that right now i "don't feel like it".

Can anyone talk some sense into me or motivate me or post some pics of transformations/pictures that'd help me? Thanks in advance.

tl;dr : started as a chubster when 16. was single. wanted a great body to look great when naked, and get the ladies mirin. Found bb.com and had good motivation, loved lifting like crazy, super dedicated and got results. Didn't quite get to the results i wanted (10%) and that started taking a toll on me in these 2 years. now got a gf, so kinda lost some motivation there and still love lifting but now it seems like "meh" since i've not been able to achieve 10%. slacking off big time, dont wanna continue to slack off please help, wat do.
    Last edited by superstrongboy; 11-04-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    2k+

Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50) Motaba will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do it for health....being a father of 3 kids now, need to set an example. My entire childhood i watched relatives die of poor health. That's not going to be me.

Cheers
    "REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM."

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Motaba View Post
    I do it for health....being a father of 3 kids now, need to set an example. My entire childhood i watched relatives die of poor health. That's not going to be me.

Cheers
    true, true. Though i am healthy, i workout when i can, but i want to be motivated to get down to my goal (abs). because i've stopped "wanting it enough" though i know i want it.
    2k+

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, take a week and clear your head. No lifting, nothing.

Realize that nothing is more attractive to a woman (or an employer, a friend, etc.) than being MOTIVATED and having goals -- it gives you an aura of confidence.

It's okay to clear your head every once in a while. But come back in a week and get a workout buddy, get the right music, the right literature, the right supplements... whatever it takes to motivate you. YOU know what motivates you better than anyone, and it all starts in your mind and getting it in the right place.

tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000) tehczar is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's tough, putting in hard work, soreness, the dieting, its like a second job. Give yourself more credit for your hard work.

Originally Posted by veggie530 View Post
    Dude, take a week and clear your head. No lifting, nothing.

Realize that nothing is more attractive to a woman (or an employer, a friend, etc.) than being MOTIVATED and having goals -- it gives you an aura of confidence.

It's okay to clear your head every once in a while. But come back in a week and get a workout buddy, get the right music, the right literature, the right supplements... whatever it takes to motivate you. YOU know what motivates you better than anyone, and it all starts in your mind and getting it in the right place.
    thanks bud, you got some good lifting music?

Originally Posted by tehczar View Post
    It's tough, putting in hard work, soreness, the dieting, its like a second job. Give yourself more credit for your hard work.
    ah i wish. i never give myself any credit haha dunno how to just do that.
    2k+

Tman017 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by superstrongboy View Post
    So here's my story. I started when i was about 16, i started out as a chubster. I found this site, i read tons of articles joined the forums, had super crazy motivation to get lean. I achieved my goal and got into proper "normal" shape by losing about 20 lbs, then i tried to bulk but failed then i cut again and was lifting on maintenance mainly for strength.

Right now im 18, and my strength is really good, but i've lost all motivation. I started lifting when i was in high school, but now i am in college in engineering and super busy and can barely lift 3x a week. I don't misc anymore, neither do i spend time reading fitness articles or dicking around on the forums like i used to before. My diet is usually **** because of the busy life and i'm not seeing significant results. im doing leangains so i've lost about 7 lbs (cutting currently) but now not getting my desired results is just taking a toll on me. My goal has always been to see my abs, but i've never gotten down below 14% and usually sit around 15-17% bf. currently i might be around 16% ish, and im....just exhausted. I want to get to my goal but i don't see it happening, and having failed bout 2-3 times previously to get down to the 10% ish mark, im pretty exhausted.

When i was single and 16, i used to be crazy about lifting i loved every bit of it and was so happy the days i had a workout. I might have been doing it "for the ladies" too, it was one of my motivators. But now that i've gotten a good girlfriend, i think thats where i lost some motivation too, and i just wanan be motivated where i was crazy pumped to lift every week. Dont get me wrong i still love lifting its just that right now i "don't feel like it".

Can anyone talk some sense into me or motivate me or post some pics of transformations/pictures that'd help me? Thanks in advance.

tl;dr : started as a chubster when 16. was single. wanted a great body to look great when naked, and get the ladies mirin. Found bb.com and had good motivation, loved lifting like crazy, super dedicated and got results. Didn't quite get to the results i wanted (10%) and that started taking a toll on me in these 2 years. now got a gf, so kinda lost some motivation there and still love lifting but now it seems like "meh" since i've not been able to achieve 10%. slacking off big time, dont wanna continue to slack off please help, wat do.
    You know what brah, I think you just need to sit back for a bit, and focus on your goal. Write things down, what you want to do, think of what motivates you - such as seeing your abs!

Get some routines that will bust some of that ****ing bf and kick it in the ***! You got this brah. I know you can do it. You'll be the rippest guy on campus. Get a good diet and be ready to begin rocking your body again. I can only help you to a certain extent my friend, the rest is up to you. HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?

FOCUS!

Originally Posted by Tman017 View Post
    You know what brah, I think you just need to sit back for a bit, and focus on your goal. Write things down, what you want to do, think of what motivates you - such as seeing your abs!

Get some routines that will bust some of that ****ing bf and kick it in the ***! You got this brah. I know you can do it. You'll be the rippest guy on campus. Get a good diet and be ready to begin rocking your body again. I can only help you to a certain extent my friend, the rest is up to you. HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?

FOCUS!
    thanks mate
    2k+

Corragio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with Tman017. You will only get as far as you set your goals. Work hard and you'll get there. Tell yourself what you want to achieve every morning and go after it. Don't spend all your time in the mirror looking for that result, just do it brother! Best of luck to you.